Reviews for Wicked Gypsy
Aaahhh! Any chance you are continuing this? Loved it. Thanks for sharing. xo
debslmac chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
:):)
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Sssssss! *Suckin' in air between my teeth!* Sailors and musicians...my Momma warned me about them LOL! That bein' said, I went and married me a sailor 37 years ago, so who's to say it won't work out for Edward and Bella!
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Loved the story, but cynical me is thinking she is SO lucky he doesn't have a girl in every 'port'. After all, he WAS with Tanya. But I believe in HEA so I'm going with the idea that these two will develop a great relationship and work everything out.
(Sorry to be cynical, but when I was young I was in a similar situation and it did NOT end HEA. That's why I read FF now - most of the stories do end HEA - true love always triumphs!)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
It's sweet but the end doesn't sound like an end.
Calenmiriel Greenleaf chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Please please don't tell me that this is a one time thing and they not gonna see each other again *peeps from behind fingers* the ending was a bit too vague for me, but I liked the story none the less )...
Hobbitpony1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Nice!
rionr chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
what a beautiful story.. I loved reading it
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Interesting. Any more to the story, or do they just travel on the road together?
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
fab story loved it
onefidget chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
this was great.. sweet and naughty all at the same time
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Good one-shot. Edward and Bella were so cute together. )
DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is a one shot that should be taken further...I for one would love to read more...
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I know I've found this story late, but you really should expand this one. (but please wait until you finish Feral. I absolutely love that story). You have an excellent beginning here and no limits as to where you can take it. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
You have a gift. Not everyone can write lemons that move me like that! Nicely done!