Reviews for One Nightmare After The Other
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
I know you haven't updated in over 2 years but this must continue I hate to see a good fic die young
DeimosFire99 chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
I like it-like it-like it! CONTINUE PLZ! WHERE IS THY SEQUEL?
Horror Cakes chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
This was getting soo good! Please update sooon! :D I liked when Henry was fiesty! He was soo fun and awesome haha
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
I REALLY hope you plan to continue this! I've been into this pairing lately, and I've had such a hard time finding decent fics- some start off really well, but devolve as they place these two in such a totally unrealistic scenario, and/or have such bad grammar it's hard to take them seriously. You write wonderfully and it's altogether a joy to read.

The story, to me, is both intriguing and very possible in SH's universe, and the character's behaviors and persona as accurate as they come.

I really hope to see more!
Griffin of the Underworld chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Sorry if my grammar and spelling are the ones of a goldfish but Im not used to english still I hope you can understand me.

It is a very interesting, you have a tendency to leave the story in cliff hangers and that only makes me want to read the next chapter, the way you describe the relationship between henry and walter can make anyone feel sorry for them in their respective way. Also, you give the necesary time for one to see how the love blooms but if you dont mind a little critic, dont you think that you are giving the order too much power? Its almost as if that crazy cult was good
MorningStar Disraeli chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
you're such a tease 3: and it was just getting good... please continue. i really love the direction this is going though i think it would be nice to read a bit from walter's pov as well. please don't abandon this story! i don't think i'd be able to stand it if you did.

well, best wishes!

-Morningstar
pamiizzen chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Asdfg i love this w please continue with the story !
Skai Evans chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Me too. I like this so much. :)
delete-me-please-plz-delete chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
I've read all 9 chapters, and so far I really like

this story! This is a great WalterxHenry fanfic!

I really hope you update soon, I know it's been

months...
Christopher chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Very good, well done :D
TiggerMusica chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Review: its great

NEED MORE!

Don't give up Henry! You can win against that fuckin devil bitch. And beat it through Walters head that just because it talks all smooth doesnt make it a god. As they say the sweetest tongue holds the sharpest tooth. That things a siren if ive ever heard one.

PS: maybe Henry needs to talk to Heather on how she dealt with her "god" problem. XD
SlenderStalker chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Destiney, Y U NO write more? D: i love this story, pleeaaasee continue :3
sarah chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
This fic has good intentions.

However, I can't help but notice how similar this plot is to the Impaired plot. Some key ideas from Impaired seem to be taken and implanted into your fic.

I like the premise, but I don't like plagiarism, and neither should anyone. I think with practice you could be a really good writer. Please don't steal from others.
Icy Frost chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
Hiya,

Now, I LOVE this. I just had to get that off my chest. My attention span (which rivals that of a goldfish) can make it difficult for me to read lengthy stories, but from the first chapter of this I was hooked. I lovelovelove how you incorporated not only the original characters from the series, but your own as well to allow the story to progress at a real and believable pace. I am VERY interested to see in what direction this story goes. :]

Kudos to you!

-Icy
Amazonkama chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
i really like this though i do miss henrys attitude