Reviews for You Might Die Trying
Janellis chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Okay, I seriously did NOT see this coming at all! I know I had no idea who the killer was (only that I didn't think it was Sylar), but I do know I did not suspect Mohinder at all, I'd been leaning more toward Claire or Noah.

Really, really loved this fic. There are not enough murder mystery fics abound, so this really hit the spot. (I hadn't read one at all since that FF one you linked me to on MM ages ago, LOL.)

Hope to see more from you!
Lina chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Wow, I really didn't see that coming, though I suppose I was somewhat close, since Noah did know more than he led anyone to believe. I really liked the ending, though now I am curious on how Mohinder will do at running the Company.

While I doubt you will write one, I'd say this fic calls for a sequel.
JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Okay, I seriously did not see any of this coming. Mohinder was the culprit! Absolutely astonishing. Even more amazing is the fact that virtually everyone was willing to side with him and not with Peter (I know, a lot of hostilities with Sylar, but still!).

Wonder if Peter or Sylar have any abilities that will allow them to get the "evidence" changed to point back to the actual culprit... Justice might be blind but it should never be *that* easily sent in the wrong direction.
Shadapadaboo chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
It's Finally Here! *Flails In Happiness* Great End BTW!
johncorn chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Amazing story and amazing twist never thought it would be mohinder. Also any chance you do a sequel with monihder as company leader.
Lazy Phronima's Power chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
You need to UPDATE~! I am going to die if you don't XD This is amazing in every way~!
RoseBudTheBride chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Love the Clue feel and the suspense! I can't wait to find out who dun-it! (You do tell us, don't you!) I love the metaphors and elegant speech that you have here, mostly in the first act. All the players are in character and it's fun to see all their unique reactions. Keep up the great work!
stephi chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
well i don't think sylar's dead but i am wondering what the big surprise everyone's seeing now is. the haitian is the obvious choice now but i dunno, maybe he's not there at all and i think noah was the one to bring up that idea but then that wouldnt explain what happened to matt and mohinder so I'm eager to see what really happened.
Lina Sayer chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
After reading this chapter, I would be inclined to think Noah as a new first guess, too, though I am unsure of whether or not the Haitian is actually somewhere in the mansion.

I almost want to say that I agree with what Hiro was telling Ando, since if Claire did kill Angela, Noah definitely would do anything to help her get away with it, but Matt's info on Ando was a little suspicious, too. For now, though, I'm going with either Noah or Claire, or that they're working together. Can't wait to see how this actually plays out. :)
Janellis chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Whoa, I just developed quite the image in my mind at the end of this, and you know, I really don't have any idea who the culprit is (though I don't think it's Sylar, I guess.) During the second chapter I was thinking it was Tracy, Claire, or Noah, but then the third chapter through me for a loop. Great to see you writing again, and hope you update this soon!
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Hm... So either Rene *IS* somewhere on the grounds, or Sylar has memory erasure. At least that is what someone *cough* Noah *cough* wants us to believe. I'm changing my original guess to Mr. Bag & Tag. He even pointed out that someone wanted it to look like Peter (or Sylar) flew into Angela's study. Nicely played, Sapphire
johncorn chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Dang that is a massive cliffhanger. And now I have no Idea who killed angela.
Contort chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
I am thinking that someone is going to get an eyeful next chapter... Golly, the Haitian is the obvious answer, which makes me leery of it. Edge of my seat, man. Edge of my seat.
fresca girl chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
So far I'm still sticking by my guess as Noah, and I think he may even have other ppl at the house working with him besides The Haitian, but i dunno, now something about Matt seems funny. Can't wait for the last part. ::DD
Queen of Happy chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
I really like how this story is going so far. I cannot wait to see who did kill her