Reviews for Royalty Sucks
seireidoragon chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
You have to update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
artm1361 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
The story is great but I kind of hate how everybody seems to have thier own kingdom. Dash, Paulina...
JessicaTaylorLyoko chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
This is sooo good please make another chapter
rie fan chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
It's not an evil cliffie anymore if you haven't updated in a year, IT'S A DEMON CLIFFIE NOW! D: SOMEONE CALL THE AUTHER AND TELL HER/HIM TO CONTINUE THE STORY BEFORE THE EVIL DEMON CLIFFIE COMES OUT TO GET US AND TORTURE US WITH IT'S NON ENDING ABILITIES! SAVE US!
TiFu chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Of all the places you could've stopped it...it stops THERE! WHAT. Nuuuuuu. Poor Danny. Anyway, awesome story though.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
.happened. Is Sam really dead, and her talent!

I have absolutely no idea what Jazz's talent is, only thing I think of is photographic memory, without reading?
The Silver Radio chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
*Gasp* A cliffe! Man, I can't wait to see how Danny gets out of this one! After all, Sam can't die, she and Danny are to stuborn to let that happen. There's got to be a loophole in this somewhere. *looks through 'Loopholes for Dummies' book* Give me some time I'll figure something out. Also, this is just a guess, but Jazz's power might be being able to see the past.

Radio Out
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
I dont know Jazz's talent but I want the cookie! Jazz is smart so it could be anything! :( You say you'll remember me! YAY -happy dance!- Beat that Josh! 0_0 He's my friend -_- he gets cocky though. I have to use my weapon on him! It's call bella and she's an unberall (SPELL CHECK SOMEONE!) U know I'm crazy I'm going to PM you now :)

~Jimmie~
Inflamora Notoris chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
OMG! I-i... my Character has Jazz's power... i partialy have Sam's. SPF
DannySamLover20 chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
aww come on! please finish! hope sams ok!
klrob chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Hurry the fuck up and update. Don't make me curse you out. Because I will. Every day. Until you UPDATE!

You do understand that term, correct? You know... Six letters...

SO UPDATE THE FUCK FASTER!
Phanton Flame chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Dang it, you left me flying over the edge of this cliff! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D

Update soon! :P

~M00nlite Maiden :)
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
I have a question: Why do I have 20 voices in my head? And 19 of them are trying to kill me! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! But I'm suppost to say that for Sam well it's for me and Sam. Have you ever heard of that dramatic music comes in before something bad happen in movies? Well the 1 voice (that's not out to kill me) makes me hum it before they get me. Her name is (one not trying to kill me) is Samantha. I think Samantha was with me as a child. But when I'm old enough to happily married I want a girl name Samantha, the golden child. Just don't tell Sam Manson because I need my head on body and ALIVE. *Jimmie Hides*

Cool chapter though! I enjoyed it and I like you too! :D This (the voices in my head) stay between us...O_O PEOPLE CAN READ THIS! CRAP! Bye see-ya next time, Wolfhead

By,

Jimmie aka the crazy chick you'll remember!:)
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Gasp! What happened to Sam?

Great chapter!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
OMG! Sam has a stalker, Danny's engaged, Vlad's after Sam's power! I really like where this is going!