Reviews for Moniker
KILLINGhope14 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
O my gods, this is perfect:))
WiseGirl2222 chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
I like this story!
MistressBlack523 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Definitely one of my favourite Percabeth stories :)
thedreamthieves chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
this made me cry because of it's flawlessness. it is absolutely perfect- every word. I was literally entranced. can I say I almost love your universe better than rick's?

Percy killed me though. I'm so emotionally attached to the books and the characters, ah. just reading him like that was agonizing, and I wish you had resolved his personality just a teensy bit for my fangirl feels, but I understand how that would take away from the drama.

I just adore this. omf.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Oh... I practically devoured this... So good! Now, relinquish the Batmobile.
Arielle A. Dorkable chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Wow. This could have replaced The Mark of Athena. :)
SayCheshire chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Arghhhh. I had this LONG review outlining how GREAT this thing was and then I did something, I don't know what, and kaboom, it's gone. I'm so, so, so, SOOOOO, mad right now. So it basically amounted to me liking you telling this from Leo's point of view, liking the color thing, and I don't remember what else. I'm so mad I can't remember most of what I just typed.

asdfghjkl
rqgenevieve chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Aww! The way they got back together was so. . . them :]]]

Good luck writing your next chapter!
rqgenevieve chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Oh my gosh! You make me want to keep on reading nonstop! Keep it up, whoop whoop!
rqgenevieve chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Woah, this is the first time I've read a fic where there wasn't an immediate happy ending for the Percabeth thingy.

I've got to addmit, I actually like it xDD
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
NO What did those stupid Romans do to Percy ,
sansadarling chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Oh gods, my tears are filled with happy tears.. thank you for this fic, I really neaded something Percabeth-y! Honestly, my eyes are like al flooded now.. argh! I want MoA now!
liltinglullaby chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
I loved this story and your interpretation of the characters' reactions, as well as the changes in Percy. :)

My favourite part was probably the part where Percy remembered her pulling him out of the River Styx. It tugged on my heartstrings in a strange and wonderful way.

And the ending is perfect. :))
ofsaltandsea chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
This was an excellent story. Loved that you chose to write it in Leo's point of view - he was perfectly in character, and made the story engaging without serious amounts of angst. If Percy hadn't regained his memory, this is exactly the sort of plot I would've liked to see. Anyway, really wonderful job here.
Esperanza chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
you're a great writer. your writing doesn't sound anything like a fanfiction! and you kept the character's personalities instead of completely changing them up like a lot of other writers do.

if you wrote a novel, i would definitely buy it. keep up the fantastic writing. :)