Reviews for Puff Paint, Glitter and Tattoos
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Kitty chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Pleaseeeee make a sequel ! This was amazing!
EBLoveSong chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
OMG. I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! :)))) U should write a sequel, hon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Please make a story out of this! I love it! Plleeaaassee?
tdavi8 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh that was fun you should REALLY (extra emphasis on REALLY) make a story of it.
LaVonne Cullen chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
*Giggle-snort* That was cute!
deletedaccount435 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
OMG! that was hot! The story started all cute and I love that Bella and Alice were big fans of a boy band (I know everything about that)

And then Bella and Edward, woooow, that was hoooot! Congrats on the win, you sure did deserve it!

Is there a possibility that you will continue this story, even if it's just for one extra chapter. I would love to see how it goes when Edward makes it to the school and how Bella will react to it and to see if they'll keep continuing their love fest!

All my love,

xxSNOWGIRLxx chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Lol that was really cute and juicy. I liked it :)
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Good Morning indeed! Great ficlette, I really enjoyed the tattoo explanation.
kanskjeidag chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I don't think I can really express how much I loved this one shot - Bella and Edward are both so complexed and well developed characters in this one shot, so multi layered and intriguing, yet believable, fun... I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and it felt real. The lemon was hot and steamy, yet not overdone... fantastic story with lovely characters. I wished I could see more of them. they promised to be fun with that smirk and the sexual tension, the attraction... thanks for sharing. truly loved it
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
that was AMAZING! you deserved to win, i absolutely loved it.

i have always said that a one-shot is great if it entertains you but a one-shot is amazing if you want more. and i definitely want more ;)

well done!
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So funny "seeing" Bella & Alice crushing on a boy band. lol Love Edward trying to be the unaffected cool big brother. Keep up the good work!

KimiD chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
You do know you are such a tease...right? This was a great o/s! AND it would definitely make for a GREAT contiunance to a REAL full story...right? Even if it were say...only 10 chapters or so, maybe? You could think about it...really! I would soo read it, AGAIN... I love your lemony goodness girl~ VERY NICELY DONE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I loved this. U should make it in to a story I would so read it
onceobsessedffreader chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh hi..remember me? The one that was supposed to post your winner's feature on The Wayward Pushers but hasn't as of yet? Yeah...SO sorry about that. It completely slipped my mind and I finally saw the saved email with your interview questions *facepalm*

This one-shot is so amazing, I usually don't read o/s but I can see why this won first place. Loved reading it again. I'm gonna be reading all your fics today so I can make that post tomorrow or sometime next week. Again, I feel so awful for not doing this sooner!