Reviews for Puff Paint, Glitter and Tattoos
hippie starr chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I'm adding this one to alert in hopes you might continue it. School should definitely be interesting!

Loved Bella slipping on the bath mat. That was great!
beckybrit chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I just loved that! No wonder it won 1st place.

Edward with tattoos is always win, lol.

I love how she slipped on the bath mat and fell into his room. Fab.

Any chance you might continue it? would love to see how school goes.
ally97 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
wow... i'm speechless. seriously this s**t is good! wait! i'ts awesome, amazing, fantastic. i really love your story. maybe you can make outtakes or some sequel. thank you. you should make some more stories like this.
Hellacious.Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
guh, that was AWESOME lol. I wish you would turn it into a story but hey, why mess with perfection?
barbarito chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Omg! That was awesome
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Delicious! I've got you on alert just in case you ever continue with this little yummy treat...Thanks!
luckystar113 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
How much of myself did I see in this o/s? Good god, going b-a-n-a-n-a-s over a boy band. Esp BSB... that's so me. Anyway, this isn't about me, this is about Bella.

OMG I totally remember you asking for slang terms for cumming. Good times, good times.

I wish my brother was as nice as Edward by volunteering to take me to a BSB concert. It was always one of our moms. WHOA speaking of BSB, someone literally JUST sang 'Larger Than Life' on Don't Forget The Lyrics. I'm not even kidding you! Weirddd!

Ok, ok, I keep getting off track.

I love how he lost all concentration when Bella shed her top. Classic Peg. Er, Ed. :) SNL... get it? No? Okay, moving on.

Aw poor Bella lost the contest. I know that feeling. We've all been there. We all wish and daydream that we're going to be that one lucky fan who gets it all and falls in love with their favorite person in the band. And it's happily ever after... and then something happens or someone comes along and pop goes my heart, er, the bubble. No, no, my heart. Like Hugh Grant. Get it? No? is this thing on?

But of course it had to be someone they knew.. figures. It would be better if it were a complete stranger but noooooo some dumb bitch has to rub it in forever and a day so you never have to hear the end of it.

Okay... flail warning... ready? *FLAILS EPICALLY* Edward singing a Beatles song just... just... *CONTINUES TO FLAIL* gahhhh I can't blame Bella for slipping up because I would have crashed right through that wall and been like 'OH YEAH!' no? no...

So cute that he was teaching her a cord on the guitar. It's not so easy... and now she's his groupie. LOL I loved that line. That's then the teasing... amazing! And how much do I love her wanting more, more, more. Lucky whore with no gag reflux. I'm glad that you just had them fool around and not sleep together. That would be too cliche. Good for you for being more realisticish. Besides, now that they're going to the same school... well.. there will be plenty of time for more sexing and more Beatles songs. *swoon*

Great job my twin! LOVED it! xoxox ngl, I kinda want more... :)
ChunkieMunkie chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
i loved it. it would be cool if you wrote like a sequel or something where its like about Edward and Bella at school and hiding their activities from alice.
paralighter4ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
sexiness! you should do a sequel,but thatd be kinda hard!
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
TatianaOstrowski chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Pleeeeeeeeease for the love of god continue this! It's so cute and fun :)

xx, Natalia K
84gemstone chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Well done I'm glad it won it was well written and so good
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Squeeeee!He's gonna be at their school!Yayyyy! Will there be a continuation?
Day-Zeee chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Congrats on the win bb! I hope u continue the story, I'd like to see what happens when Edward goes back to school with Bella and how everyone reacts when they find out about these two!
Otakugal chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
are u planning to make this into a story?
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »