Reviews for Puff Paint, Glitter and Tattoos
Otakugal chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
are u planning to make this into a story?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This is really good! Can you pleaseeee continue it? Please please please?
wryterontheloose chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
So, this story is fucking AMAZING, and the way that you describe Edward, made me jizz in my pants. yeh. Very comical too. I'm excited for the next chapter to come out ;)
shoecraz chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Please continue this story! I love this story! It was really good! I hope you continue!
xsilencex chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
i like it

I'd love to read more
jansails chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
DAYYYUUUMMM...yep you won that one hands down & around & in & out & uhhhhhh you know what I mean!;)

jansails/jan2
silverwingsoflove chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Loved it..actually would love for you to continue on..would be interesting to see where you could go with this..but even if you dont this o/s was a good read and hot to top it off...way to go.
x-Silly-Caitlin-x chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Loved it!
none01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Great story!Congratulations! I really want to know if there is any chance to continue such a good fanfic! :)
tturnage chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was funny and ...wow! I'd love to read what happens next...what are the chances we get to find out?
Flymon chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I am so happy that you won! Congratulations. This story was simply brilliant :)
Lyxa chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I know I've asked already... but please could you continue this? Just one more chapter would be so greatly appreciated :)

Loved this though. Read again and liked it just as much as the first time.

~Lyxa
Pleumeleuc chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Great story. Loved the ending, it's a great set-up for a multi-chap fic, but fabulous just as it is too.

Tori
ForeverApril chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow, this was amazing. I loved it so much and I really hope there is more! Your writing was so perfect, I loved it all! D
keyecullen chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Even better the second time I read it! This was one that I voted for so I am ecstatic that you won! Make me happy and tell me that you are going to continue this story...there just seems to be more to be said!

Keye