Reviews for White Noise
spiderwebby chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oh my ... I WAS SQUEALING SO MUCH. Sephiroth was ADORABLE and Yuffie was the awesome ninja that she always is; the characterization was perfectly done and ... oh god, I'm gonna hyperventilate.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
loveaustralia chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Now that's a pairing I don't think I've seen before. I'd love to see you write this as a full-length story.

GingerSnapsBack chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Nice! I wanna read more!
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
You must continue! Please! I love this story!
barricadethewitch chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This is just SO SWEEEEETT! XD It's straight going to my faves! I would so love it if you would make another chapter, seriously. I can't help but squealing and just well, having this stupid grin on my face as I read this! You're awesome.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Aw! "waited patiently with him as he walked the long road to forgiving himself. He wasn't quite there yet, and had stopped, and backtracked around the obstacles in his path as he went along, but the end was in sight." I really loved that part because it sounds great!

"Yuffie bit her lip. "Do you that my father will ever change his mind...about disowning me?" But I think there is a "think" missing, isnt it? :3 It just sounded strange to me.

But anyway, I enjoyed the story though the pairing isnt very popular.." (why isnt it popular, I think it could be really cool? xD) Yuffie was funny as always, Sephiroth was cool too. I dont really know much about the characters so I cant really say if theyre IN character or not but thats not really important to me anyway. (and sorry for any mistakes, my english..argh..)
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This one took me by suprise. It certainly isn't a pairing you see often. It totally worked in this story though. I really enjoyed reading it. Picturing the look on Godo's face when Yuffie struts in with Sephiroth on her arm is priceless. The notion that the Demon of Wutai is going to be it's Emperor makes me laugh my ass off :D