Reviews for Tell Yourself
Dahzan chapter 88 . 10/11/2020
Chapter 88 forced to stop. Do you realize this is shit? that does not make any sense. Ulquiorra has no goal so make us believe that he would leave the one he loves for MONTHS for a crappy job without EVER visiting her (Why? Garganta is for dogs?) And that she accepts ? ? No, it's incomprehensible and it KILLS their "relationship" and therefore your story. Bad. They are both normally smart, not stupid. FU.
Anatijana3 chapter 100 . 10/11/2020
A very satisfying story with a great beginning, middle and end. I wholeheartedly enjoyed it.
Ami chapter 35 . 8/30/2020
Oh God I will never get over how fun it is reading this story.
Your descriptions and everything is so so adorable! Thank you!
Zerepak chapter 17 . 8/26/2020
“Are you implying that you wish for me to carve a new breathing hole into your throat?"

Lmfao I legit laughed out loud and woke up my kids
Celeste chapter 100 . 5/12/2020
One word : Awesome!
I just want to say thank you, for these very entertaining days. You are a great writer.
Celeste chapter 42 . 5/7/2020
Oh my goodness it is a good story, but I am anxious (a little). When will they have their first kiss?
I hope soon .
Sh3lby chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
So this is my third time starting (and I will finish it, for the third time) this fic. It is absolutely wonderful. You portray both characters perfectly and it’s so cute and so enlightening. I love this fic so much and you’re truest a creative and talented writer!
Apocalyptica-sama chapter 54 . 2/23/2020
You killed me with chapter 53. Couldn't review because I had already reviewed it before :3
EeveeDream chapter 100 . 1/24/2020
I have spent the better part of the last week or so rereading this entire fic and AAAAAAA I LOVE IT SO MUUUUUCHHHHHH! TTTT_TTTT
EeveeDream chapter 14 . 1/20/2020
I cant breeeeeaaatheeee this poor man rofllllll
EeveeDream chapter 2 . 1/19/2020
Oh my gosh, I'm rereading this years later and this is STILL the funniest crap ever I love this story and your writing SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2020
Mari cheats with Skyler
cookiesandcream91 chapter 100 . 8/27/2019
i enjoyed reading this story! There were chapters that me smiling and going 'awwww' and other chapters that actually had me giggling a bit.
Grape Icies chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
This turned into a monster of a fic real quick, huh?

I’m not sure what else to say other than thank you. This is easily going to be a fanfic I keep coming back to, over and over and over again. It’s everything I’d hoped would happen and more. I felt like I was 15 again, so engrossed in the words and world that I couldn’t put the story down. I ate up every word like I couldn’t get enough. It’s as nostalgic as it is embarrassing! I screeched, I did the quick throw of my phone to take a walk before I jumped right back in- the whole nine yards!

I appreciate how much attention and care you put into developing their relationship naturally and healthily. It was such a pleasant surprise to not only read about how they approached consent and sexual readiness but to have the story explore Ulquiorra becoming an individual of his own, entirely separate from his connection with Orihime. I love stories that allow love to be the motivation for recovery, not the answer. I laughed at Urahara taking Ulquiorra under his wing and I ADORED the tamogatchis! Seriously, this was such a delight to read. Thank you.

I’ll definitely be checking your other fics and books out!
Loviatar chapter 97 . 7/8/2019
I have read and re-read this chapter 3 times now & even though it hasn't been updated since 2015 (before the manga ended), it still makes a very plausible spin-off. I looked at other Grimmjow/Karin stuff & could only get thru one where he definitely was acting opposite to his character & Karin was too young, making it creepy. This one is just perfect. It's a real contrast between the loud, macho Espada 6 & quiet, observant Ulquiorra. I keep thinking how Orihime & Ulquiorra's wedding would be like & Ulquiorra torn between inviting him (as he, Nel & Tier are the only people that are the closest equivalent to family) or risking Grimmjow getting into the booze & going after Ichigo. I haven't read the manga, only what I can find online & he could have survived with Urahara. I wish the rest of the series would be animated & the end redone-& bring back Ulquiorra! I could really envision Tell Yourself as a spin-off dramedy anime. Really well done
3,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »