Reviews for Tell Yourself
Guest chapter 100 . 11/22/2021
Loved this story so much I stayed up past any reasonable bed time on a work night
Guest chapter 100 . 10/29/2021
This was a really good fic. This is one of the gems of orihimexulquiorra fanfics. Thank you for writing it . It was great.
Lee7anna chapter 5 . 9/28/2021
Finally! Someone else who sees it for the tragedy it is. It was all infatuation. I think so many people have read it with out understanding it because everyone says it's a romantic play. I can agree with that notion extended to midsummer night's dream but not R&J
Lee7anna chapter 3 . 9/28/2021
I just...I can't. Thank h Ulquiorra
Lee7anna chapter 2 . 9/28/2021
Oh my gosh! I haven't laughed this hard in ages. This is a masterpiece!
shoujobees chapter 1 . 9/1/2021
It's been more than a decade since I watched Bleach (and stopped after Ulquiorra died lol), but out of the blue, I started thinking about him for some reason. And I rewatched the episodes he appeared in. Then I revisited my old ulquihime ship but with a burning passion that would definitely surprise my high school self because she had repressed it! Then I was desperate for ulquihime fics, even though I'm a million years late, and I found yours and it's made me so happy this past week.

You're a wonderful writer and I think you've explored the characters beautifully. They both have hardships, and they both hide their feelings, but in different ways. The moment that really sticks out to me is when Ulquiorra kills the hollow questioning his existence and he becomes afraid that he's not human enough. Orihime says the most perfect thing and tells him that his insecurity and his fear of not feeling he has a reason to live outside of her existence is actually human...

and that he has to venture outside of his feelings for her and try to love other things about being human...

oh man...oh god...extremely good...THANK YOU for giving me something more to love in my own life 3
BearGlitch chapter 27 . 3/30/2021
So basically she gave the equivalent to heroin to Ulquiorra. What a miserable empty headed b%tch
Dahzan chapter 88 . 10/11/2020
Chapter 88 forced to stop. Do you realize this is shit? that does not make any sense. Ulquiorra has no goal so make us believe that he would leave the one he loves for MONTHS for a crappy job without EVER visiting her (Why? Garganta is for dogs?) And that she accepts ? ? No, it's incomprehensible and it KILLS their "relationship" and therefore your story. Bad. They are both normally smart, not stupid. FU.
Anatijana3 chapter 100 . 10/11/2020
A very satisfying story with a great beginning, middle and end. I wholeheartedly enjoyed it.
Ami chapter 35 . 8/30/2020
Oh God I will never get over how fun it is reading this story.
Your descriptions and everything is so so adorable! Thank you!
Zerepak chapter 17 . 8/26/2020
“Are you implying that you wish for me to carve a new breathing hole into your throat?"

Lmfao I legit laughed out loud and woke up my kids
Celeste chapter 100 . 5/12/2020
One word : Awesome!
I just want to say thank you, for these very entertaining days. You are a great writer.
Celeste chapter 42 . 5/7/2020
Oh my goodness it is a good story, but I am anxious (a little). When will they have their first kiss?
I hope soon .
Sh3lby chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
So this is my third time starting (and I will finish it, for the third time) this fic. It is absolutely wonderful. You portray both characters perfectly and it’s so cute and so enlightening. I love this fic so much and you’re truest a creative and talented writer!
Apocalyptica-sama chapter 54 . 2/23/2020
You killed me with chapter 53. Couldn't review because I had already reviewed it before :3
3,840 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »