Reviews for Tell Yourself
Oicherealtai chapter 100 . 6/25
cries forever thank u for existing
Oicherealtai chapter 99 . 6/25
hell, i have literally actual tears in my eyes.

(and just in case i’ve already reviewed 100, let me say i’ve had a fun day reviewing everything and thank you for writing this majestic collection of work!)
Oicherealtai chapter 98 . 6/25
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it thanks
Oicherealtai chapter 97 . 6/25
*music*
i will go down with thiiiiis shipppp #grimmkarin
true tho.
Oicherealtai chapter 96 . 6/25
alas! i’ve reviewed 95!

for 96: i love that it’s tatsuki centric, i feel she’s always skipped over because she’s on the fringes of the group due to her lack of spiritual power. yay tats!
Oicherealtai chapter 94 . 6/25
i love that the entire buildup of their relationship led to this and they’re both crying about it, because same
Oicherealtai chapter 93 . 6/25
WINK WON H
Oicherealtai chapter 92 . 6/25
i’ll bet u can hear me screaming all the way from australia alsnwosmxkwlamsjalaldflhaldmjksl
Oicherealtai chapter 91 . 6/25
i love the concept of ulquiorra being made into a shinigami institute employee. the irony. luv et
Oicherealtai chapter 90 . 6/25
gotta love the initial-return-awkwardness, i understand it well haha. luckily it goes away fast!
Oicherealtai chapter 89 . 6/25
*CRIES FOR LITERALLY A YEAR I LOVE IT*
Oicherealtai chapter 88 . 6/25
it’s a strange and empty feeling, realizing you’ve been apart from someone you care for longer than you’ve been together. it hurts, but doesn’t, in a way. i think you’ve characterized it well.
Oicherealtai chapter 87 . 6/25
the whole enchilada of distance feels, very well written, too. love it!
Oicherealtai chapter 86 . 6/25
this is the worst part of distance and my CHEST ACHES
Oicherealtai chapter 85 . 6/25
i believe this is the 3,800th review! and in honor of that i’m going to explain a crucial part of my enjoyment of the last arc of this story.

so! between feb and june 2016 i studied abroad, met a wonderful guy and we fell in love. at the end of that semester, knowing the next night i’d be leaving to potentially never return again, he confessed he loved me for the first time (critical parallel to this chapter!) and we were emotional and sad and scared and i flew home to a country 10000 miles away, terrified. however, we decided to gut up and stay together, doing a long distance relationship for not quite two years. long distance is something that has shaped my last two years so i strongly relate to this upcoming part of the story. and, like this tale, my “ending” (aka now) is happy, with myself returning to and living together with my love. so i see, this story means the whole world to me because you incorporated something that inadvertently connects with me more than any other ulquihime story out there.

cheers!