Reviews for Tell Yourself
Kouta Rue chapter 13 . 2/7
aha when you labeled this chapter lemon, I kinda knew there was going to be litteral lemon. tho I figured it was a back massage in the beginning XDD love you you make the characters. so much like their characters! XDD
Scarla chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Holy..! I may have only read two chapters but I love for work, it's adorble!
Elijah chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
" In Barron tall tales accent" You call this lemon!? I've seen noobies write better. next time, thrill me!
Firefox chapter 26 . 12/6/2016
OMG! 26 is so beautiful and sad all at the same time! I love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
Wow. Just wow. I loved this chapter so much. Beautiful writing.
Cerulean Grace chapter 100 . 10/2/2016
I can't tell you how much I loved this. I got so into it, I read the entire thing in about 3 days. Not only is your portrayed of the ship marvelous, but your portrayed of the world was incredible. Towards the end when you mentioned the end of minor characters like neighbors or librarians, I found myself sad! It was amazing how much you made every character complex, and gave them meaning. The ship was written realistically and incredibly, and now that the manga is over and this ship has obviously sank, I'm still clinging to this story and hope there are others as good as it on this site!
Nightangel52 chapter 95 . 9/30/2016
This was a very good story. I only wish that it had stayed humorous the whole story. I can't tell you how much I will miss the virtual pets and the love stories. I wish there were more stories like this.
Nightangel52 chapter 49 . 9/29/2016
I miss the virtual pets
Hanna chapter 17 . 9/6/2016
This chapter was fun!
Here are two tt in portuguese x)
"A ponte de Capibaribe foi descapibaribada, quem descapibaribou a ponte de Capibaribe é um bom descapibaribador" - roughly translates to - The Capibaribe bridge was decapibaribaded, who ever decapibaribaded the Capiparibe bridge is a good decabibaribedor... - or something ahhha! XD
Or "Tres tigelas de trigo para tres tigres tristes" - three wheat bowls to three sad tigers.
Giggling,
Hanna
ahsoei chapter 100 . 8/8/2016
Wow, nothing less I should expect from you, my princess (sorry if I sound too flirty/cheesy). But I honestly was expecting some more details like, how did the wedding go, and how did other pairing's drama go. Because in this kind of Ulquiorra x Orihime fic, I'm also interested of everybody's reaction on how the two progressed toward each other. XD (y)
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 100 . 7/21/2016
I loved this! I was laughing out loud, cringing at awkward moments, awwwing at sweet moments, tearing up for sad, the emotions were amazingly written. You captured each character so well and I couldn't stop reading. It flowed beautifully and made me wish to become a better author. Truly a great piece of work, well done!
Guest chapter 100 . 6/28/2016
Sweet lord in heaven. I remember reading your story 'muse' when I first started reading gritty fanfics. And for some reason, I came back to the ulqhime ship and I stumble upon this. I can't believe how well written this is. Nothing was what I'd expected and unlike all the love stories out there, this was so different and refreshing. I'm just in awe. I love how you phrase everything, like every sentence is god himself writing the poetry of life. Nothing is out of place and I love it. I'm probably going back to read Muse because that is seriously one of my favorite stories written on here. But this is close to taking the top. Is it stupid to thank an author for being alive to write such amazing novels? I seriously hope you do get a book published, I have a feeling that if you did, I wouldn't be able to put the damn thing down. I know this review is super long but I don't think you can fathom just how much I love your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Omg I love Clazziquai! These sories are tooth rottening adorable
Mafuyu15 chapter 55 . 5/15/2016
I believe that's the first time Ulquiorra ever cussed?
Mafuyu15 chapter 20 . 5/13/2016
AGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IM DEAD LMBO
he was finally about to get that trio for giving him another tragedy
3,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »