Reviews for Tell Yourself
LylithB chapter 100 . 2/12
One of my favorite fic ever. This is so well-written, adorable, cute, I already read it several times and I still love it all the same.
narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 100 . 1/21
I love your story, if you write other story about this relation send me a inbox please 3 :D
narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 6 . 1/15
En este episodio de la baño jaja esta con todo me gusto mucho :D
Ashley0.0maltese chapter 1 . 1/11
Just finished reading this fic for the third time... and every time I fall deeper in love with it and it’s characters. Thank you so much for writing this! Have a happy 2018!
Ivegone chapter 100 . 11/11/2017
I binged this over the last few days, and I must say that it is by far one of the best pieces I have seen out of the Bleach fandom. I love the characterization, the plotlines, the development, and how everything felt like something that /could/ have happened. A perfect AU, really.

This little world is so well-constructed and radiates a deep affection for the characters and the series.

It inspired me to actually revisit some of my own Bleach fanfic (tho not here on FF). Thank you for that, and thank you for the read. I made me smile a lot, among other things.
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 100 . 11/10/2017
I don’t usually read one-shot snippets, but this - for the most part - flowed like a regular story. I really liked it. Kudos!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2017
nv nbv
gaarasgirl389 chapter 10 . 8/24/2017
Omg, his reactions are hilarious! I loved reading what he was think about Marc and Cleopatra. "What was she doing with that poison?" XD
rojy chapter 100 . 7/1/2017
It will be nice if you make a one shot where Orhime is pregnant with her first child
or one where they meet in soul society after death
Or A multi chapter were they both die as in the canon version and meet in SS somthing like second chances
Lonelyphantom021 chapter 28 . 6/28/2017
I just finished reading chapter 28, and I absolutely loved how you incorporated the song Tsuki no le into the story. I can not stop reading
gamersweetheart chapter 13 . 6/13/2017
I thought she might have thrown out her back
gamersweetheart chapter 12 . 6/13/2017
Hahahahha omg
gamersweetheart chapter 8 . 6/13/2017
Aw
gamersweetheart chapter 6 . 6/13/2017
Freaking loved those!
gamersweetheart chapter 3 . 6/13/2017
I could see that too since he has such a crazy life. Poor guy
3,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »