Reviews for Spartan Love
Casperace13 chapter 261 . 2/15
Great chapter.
nw150 chapter 261 . 2/15
an interesting moment between the two generations of Spartans. and good luck to anyone who tries to clear up the slight cultural misunderstanding LOL! quick question, blue team end fire team Osiris are obviously on the elite Homeworld, but Sarah and Tom are married and there is no mention of Cortana or the created. which timeline is this in? also, it's very good see you updating. all your stories are excellent and I look forward to more!
halofan4ever chapter 260 . 11/30/2017
great chapter love the bloody damn good bit of art you have made here although I would like to see
new chapters more often :D
Guest chapter 260 . 11/29/2017
Meh. Stinks.
Hondo Calrissian chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Amazing! Loved how Sam found out. Can't wait to read further.
Thalius chapter 259 . 10/17/2017
This was an adorable story! I really like Veronica's sort-of jealousy stemming more from her fear that Buck will get hurt rather than simple envy; it adds a nice layer to their argument, and you nailed down both of their dialogue well. It's a cute follow-up to their conversation in the Coda, too. Great stuff!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 259 . 10/17/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Update please! Do a John and Parisa
seirra 117 chapter 258 . 7/14/2017
please more carter and kat i love their storys thanks i appreciate it :)
Adnaan chapter 258 . 7/13/2017
please please please tom and lucy x 10000000 PLEASE! tom and lucy thank you btw i love your fanfictions i believe in them as if they are the real thing and are part of the halo story
Writing nut chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Could you possibly do Will 043 x Linda 058? Thanks.
Guest chapter 258 . 4/28/2017
Can you please do a cal 141 x O'Brien?
Guest chapter 214 . 4/27/2017
Ana meets Fred and Linda
Thalius chapter 257 . 4/25/2017
I'm such a sucker for this kind of pining/long distance kind of things, and I like how you've woven them into the (horirific) plot of H5.

On a side-note, as I see you do requests - have you ever thought about doing a Buck/Dare piece? I love them to bits but can't seem to find any stories on them outside my own writing. I really liked your Sarah/Buck stuff too (I think it was in after dark?) and how you've written Buck, so I'd love to see a piece with him and Veronica. No pressure to write anything of course, just curious!

Anyway! Good stuff!
Thalius chapter 258 . 4/25/2017
God damn I forgot how much I loved these two. This was super sweet and well done!