Reviews for Spartan Love
Seventy-Four Mudkips chapter 252 . 11/24
Yes! More Spartan mushy love!

I liked the callback to Palmer and Lasky's wedding - a nice touch that makes the story more unique. I could totally see Lasky getting all flustered over Sarah's wounds when they head back to Infinity. Too cute.

Also - are you ever thinking about writing about some of the other Spartan-IVs? Buck and Dare are a super adorable couple (loved them in New Blood) and I think you'd do a good job with them. Vale, Locke and Tanaka could also be really well explored too, although none of them have any set relationship with anyone in canon yet.

Anyway - great stuff as always. Keep it up!
Convict626 chapter 252 . 11/24
Adorable as usual, and certainly a tough situation. You captured the moment well, and the bond between blue teams members is evident, i loved it!
The husband thing came out of left field, i really want to see that side of story, and that conversation! It might also give a chance for you explain your opinion on why Roland never gave into Cortana.
I loved it! As always, so keep it up! I'm always eager for more!
Legion chapter 252 . 11/24
Arby's a girl?
Lord Precision chapter 144 . 11/16
Just read this chapter, one of Kelly's quotes...
I swear it's from the film "300" haha
Lord Precision chapter 106 . 11/15
Btw I was the guest that mentioned this before
Spartan Black team, would be an interesting addition to this series. It has interesting concepts to the original story, in which you can add. The team characters are:
Margaret-053 (Nicknamed "Black-One") - Team's Commander.
Roma-143 ("Black-Two") - The team's intelligence specialist.
Otto-031 ("Black-Three") - Team Black's heavy weapons specialist.
Victor-101 ("Black-Four") - The team's sniper.
Each member wears Black Mark VI armour and have they're own Roman Numeral carved into the centre of their visor. (E.g. Black One has a 'I' in the middle of her visor).
During Spartan Boot Camp, Margaret and Otto had a relationship, Victor got jealous and told everyone, they got judged by everyone and had to call it off. Also, Victor would be SO jealous that he psychologically THINKS he was the one "was in the relationship with Margaret". Plenty of one-sided stuff to use...just saying. And finally Roma has no feelings mentioned anywhere, so use what you like. I'm just giving you ideas...much appreciation for this series btw.
Sierra chapter 49 . 11/11
I think Jun and may would be so cute
Sierra chapter 40 . 11/11
I think Kelly and Fred are a good couple
Seventy-Four Mudkips chapter 251 . 11/11
These little blurbs were wonderful! Sam and John's dialogue were great and so many tender moments with Kelly. Loved this to bits. Too bad Blue Team got such crappy treatment in Halo 5 (among other various things they did wrong with the game). Anyway, this was a wonderful read. Thanks for posting this!
Seventy-Four Mudkips chapter 250 . 11/11
I could read your Palmer/Lasky stuff for hours. This is pure Grade A Fluff right here. And of course John/Kelly bits were great too - lovely romance bits!
Delta808th chapter 250 . 11/9
These are lovely scenes. I especially like the "Thinking out Loud" one. I can really imagine that one quite well.

Nice update Firerwolf

Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 251 . 11/8
I do really enjoy how you have put these two together so well. I know you must have lots of ideas floating around in your head but have you thought of maybe doing a novelization of the time between Halo 4 and 5 as well as Halo 5 itself. I would love to see how you would do all of that with these two and I know you have done a couple short fics of that already but I mean an actual full story of it. Keep up the great work.
Could you do some Spartan Black Team?
dreddman chapter 141 . 11/8
damn. well said arbiter... well said
PhoenixNova428 chapter 162 . 10/20
Great Chapter. Keep up the good work!
Seventy-Four Mudkips chapter 249 . 10/17
Awh, this is so cute! I like the significance of the coin - I wish it was brought up more in Halo media. It's one of the few non-essential things John wanted to keep with him and ties in well to his personal luck streak.

Like what you did with it. If he'd ever give it away, the only person I'd see he'd gift it to would be Kelly. It's a small gesture that means a lot to him personally. Super adorable.

On a constructive note - there were a few sentences that I thought were redundant or stretching a point. Prime example would be "Kelly knew that he knew what supplies had been used thus far. So why would John be asking her for information he already had? It seemed redundant" or ""So why are you giving me this? If it's out-of-date currency, what use does it have?""

She comes off as a bit abrasive - which I know is not the intent; Spartans are direct and logical (much different from being intentionally off-putting) and I understand the train of thought, but the point seems to be over-driven. A simple "but why are you giving this to me?" would suffice. Less is more and all of that, especially with their dialogue (something I struggle with myself).

Anyway, I enjoyed this a lot. John conveys most of his emotion through small actions or gestures and this really nailed it. Plus the two of them together are super cute. Great job!