Reviews for Spartan Love
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Do the most unlikely couple ever! One that could of only happened by the changes of certain events and destiny...something random like...Noble Six and Linda! XD
Legion chapter 252 . 12/15/2015
And of course it hits me just now. Fred was referring to Kathleen, right?
Seventy-Four Mudkips chapter 253 . 12/1/2015
Oh my god this was ADORABLE. Honestly my favourite chapter from you so far. Dialogue was perfect, fluff was great, and I loved how Sarah and Tom bounced the conversation off each other. Their personalities really shine through here, and the way theY interact drives home how comfortable they are with one another in a short, sweet way. Great job with this one!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
John and palmer
Seventy-Four Mudkips chapter 252 . 11/24/2015
Yes! More Spartan mushy love!

I liked the callback to Palmer and Lasky's wedding - a nice touch that makes the story more unique. I could totally see Lasky getting all flustered over Sarah's wounds when they head back to Infinity. Too cute.

Also - are you ever thinking about writing about some of the other Spartan-IVs? Buck and Dare are a super adorable couple (loved them in New Blood) and I think you'd do a good job with them. Vale, Locke and Tanaka could also be really well explored too, although none of them have any set relationship with anyone in canon yet.

Anyway - great stuff as always. Keep it up!
Convict626 chapter 252 . 11/24/2015
Adorable as usual, and certainly a tough situation. You captured the moment well, and the bond between blue teams members is evident, i loved it!
The husband thing came out of left field, i really want to see that side of story, and that conversation! It might also give a chance for you explain your opinion on why Roland never gave into Cortana.
I loved it! As always, so keep it up! I'm always eager for more!
Legion chapter 252 . 11/24/2015
Arby's a girl?
Lord Precision chapter 144 . 11/16/2015
Just read this chapter, one of Kelly's quotes...
I swear it's from the film "300" haha
Lord Precision chapter 106 . 11/15/2015
Btw I was the guest that mentioned this before
Spartan Black team, would be an interesting addition to this series. It has interesting concepts to the original story, in which you can add. The team characters are:
Margaret-053 (Nicknamed "Black-One") - Team's Commander.
Roma-143 ("Black-Two") - The team's intelligence specialist.
Otto-031 ("Black-Three") - Team Black's heavy weapons specialist.
Victor-101 ("Black-Four") - The team's sniper.
Each member wears Black Mark VI armour and have they're own Roman Numeral carved into the centre of their visor. (E.g. Black One has a 'I' in the middle of her visor).
During Spartan Boot Camp, Margaret and Otto had a relationship, Victor got jealous and told everyone, they got judged by everyone and had to call it off. Also, Victor would be SO jealous that he psychologically THINKS he was the one "was in the relationship with Margaret". Plenty of one-sided stuff to use...just saying. And finally Roma has no feelings mentioned anywhere, so use what you like. I'm just giving you ideas...much appreciation for this series btw.
Sierra chapter 49 . 11/11/2015
I think Jun and may would be so cute
Sierra chapter 40 . 11/11/2015
I think Kelly and Fred are a good couple
Seventy-Four Mudkips chapter 251 . 11/11/2015
These little blurbs were wonderful! Sam and John's dialogue were great and so many tender moments with Kelly. Loved this to bits. Too bad Blue Team got such crappy treatment in Halo 5 (among other various things they did wrong with the game). Anyway, this was a wonderful read. Thanks for posting this!
Seventy-Four Mudkips chapter 250 . 11/11/2015
I could read your Palmer/Lasky stuff for hours. This is pure Grade A Fluff right here. And of course John/Kelly bits were great too - lovely romance bits!
Delta808th chapter 250 . 11/9/2015
These are lovely scenes. I especially like the "Thinking out Loud" one. I can really imagine that one quite well.

Nice update Firerwolf

Delta808th
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 251 . 11/8/2015
I do really enjoy how you have put these two together so well. I know you must have lots of ideas floating around in your head but have you thought of maybe doing a novelization of the time between Halo 4 and 5 as well as Halo 5 itself. I would love to see how you would do all of that with these two and I know you have done a couple short fics of that already but I mean an actual full story of it. Keep up the great work.