Reviews for Spartan Love
Glogirl77 chapter 38 . 7/24
Could you do one of MALE Noble Six and Master Chief after halo 4
halo lover chapter 254 . 7/22
when is the next one coming out
halo lover chapter 185 . 7/22
i dont get it i thought that they already had 4 children
Lightbulb049 chapter 253 . 4/15
I've read every chapter of this so far, it's a wonderful read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Do the most unlikely couple ever! One that could of only happened by the changes of certain events and destiny...something random like...Noble Six and Linda! XD
Legion chapter 252 . 12/15/2015
And of course it hits me just now. Fred was referring to Kathleen, right?
Thalius chapter 253 . 12/1/2015
Oh my god this was ADORABLE. Honestly my favourite chapter from you so far. Dialogue was perfect, fluff was great, and I loved how Sarah and Tom bounced the conversation off each other. Their personalities really shine through here, and the way theY interact drives home how comfortable they are with one another in a short, sweet way. Great job with this one!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
John and palmer
Thalius chapter 252 . 11/24/2015
Yes! More Spartan mushy love!

I liked the callback to Palmer and Lasky's wedding - a nice touch that makes the story more unique. I could totally see Lasky getting all flustered over Sarah's wounds when they head back to Infinity. Too cute.

Also - are you ever thinking about writing about some of the other Spartan-IVs? Buck and Dare are a super adorable couple (loved them in New Blood) and I think you'd do a good job with them. Vale, Locke and Tanaka could also be really well explored too, although none of them have any set relationship with anyone in canon yet.

Anyway - great stuff as always. Keep it up!
Convict626 chapter 252 . 11/24/2015
Adorable as usual, and certainly a tough situation. You captured the moment well, and the bond between blue teams members is evident, i loved it!
The husband thing came out of left field, i really want to see that side of story, and that conversation! It might also give a chance for you explain your opinion on why Roland never gave into Cortana.
I loved it! As always, so keep it up! I'm always eager for more!
Legion chapter 252 . 11/24/2015
Arby's a girl?
Lord Precision chapter 144 . 11/16/2015
Just read this chapter, one of Kelly's quotes...
I swear it's from the film "300" haha
Lord Precision chapter 106 . 11/15/2015
Btw I was the guest that mentioned this before
Spartan Black team, would be an interesting addition to this series. It has interesting concepts to the original story, in which you can add. The team characters are:
Margaret-053 (Nicknamed "Black-One") - Team's Commander.
Roma-143 ("Black-Two") - The team's intelligence specialist.
Otto-031 ("Black-Three") - Team Black's heavy weapons specialist.
Victor-101 ("Black-Four") - The team's sniper.
Each member wears Black Mark VI armour and have they're own Roman Numeral carved into the centre of their visor. (E.g. Black One has a 'I' in the middle of her visor).
During Spartan Boot Camp, Margaret and Otto had a relationship, Victor got jealous and told everyone, they got judged by everyone and had to call it off. Also, Victor would be SO jealous that he psychologically THINKS he was the one "was in the relationship with Margaret". Plenty of one-sided stuff to use...just saying. And finally Roma has no feelings mentioned anywhere, so use what you like. I'm just giving you ideas...much appreciation for this series btw.
Sierra chapter 49 . 11/11/2015
I think Jun and may would be so cute
Sierra chapter 40 . 11/11/2015