Reviews for Cold Hard Evidence
PriestessHelene chapter 14 . 9/21
Great story please don't keep me in suspense! Keep the chapter comming! I liked the character development and the fights are not bad.
mizu557 chapter 14 . 7/23
Thank you for nor abandoning this fanfic
I came across it a while ago and didn't realize that it has not been updated in a long time and when I got to the end of chapter 13 it hit me.
the revised chapter 13 and new chapter is good
looks like you changed your writing style a bit.
thank you for the new chapter. I am looking forward to the fanfic's future updates.
Jiyuu no Megami chapter 14 . 7/19
Yay another update! I've been waiting for so long T.T Every single chapter has given me anxiety at least once and I love it! :D
zero25 chapter 14 . 7/17
Thank you so much for posting! I love it when there's an update especially from one I never expected to see one. This was great and at a great cliffer too! Can't wait for the next one!
NightSky chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
It's been a long time since I've read such a believable crossover between Sailor Moon and Gundam Wings! Normally they put the girls in the Gundam Wings universe, sometimes with a completely out of character, out of the blue betrayal that isn't quite explained, and I could never finish reading those stories. Yours is refreshingly new and filled with character development while keeping true to their main personality traits - it' amazing! I hope that you continue this story! I think it would be a shame to leave this unfinished. Looking forward to reading more from you!
Oombala chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
I haven't been on ff for a while but rereading this was a treat! I'm so excited to read more, and can't wait to see what awaits the girls (and boys). It's thrilling, well written, and I hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Love it! Hope you find time to post the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
SmileysBasis2 chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Aw poor Ami! But everyone is visiting her, it's so adorable that Trowa brought a cactus lol, that's so freaking cute. I also love that you've integrated Ami's mother into this story-she's a character that really should be utilized more often.

And aw, Duo liking indifferent Rei rather than thankful Rei. I love the struggle you're building here, I can't to see the what happens when everything goes down. The poor guys are struggling so much with the vein of their mission that the tension is building even higher. Also what happened to the doctor?! I'm so curious now.

I know what you mean about stories going in directions you hadn't originally intended-that's literally the case for everything I've written haha. I just kinda write on a whim, I'm so bad at planning hahaha _;; but it always seems to work and it's definitely working for you!

Loved it, update soon!
varee chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
I am glad to have waited for this update. Finally you've included the pilots' feelings toward their targets and ended with another - and quite cute in my opinion - cliffhanger.
A biological DOX. Ingenious. Wonder if it has the doctor's intelligence? Or - gasp - would it create something akin to Hotaru's father?
I am glad to have waited! No, seriously I do.
Feathers chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
I was so excited to come into this section and see an update from you! I stayed up late just to read it... Work is going to be rough tomorrow, but it was definitely worth it! :)

I'm not gonna lie, I've always been partial to Minako. She's always been my favorite, and I love how you portray her. Seems like her secret is going to come out, sooner rather than later. I keep trying to anticipate what's going to happen next and it's never what I expected. The ending of this chapter was great, I can't wait to find out exactly who is behind it all.

Update soon :)
JoWashington chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
Oh, man! I've read and reread this fic! I can't believe Usagi misplaced her communicator- granted that's the only thing that's preventing her from being a suspect, but still! I love reading this fic, it makes me want to read more of the same!
Great job; I like how you haven't focused so much on Usagi, and have instead focused the main brunt of the 'Cold Hard Evidence' on the other girls! I'm glad that Chibiusa isn't here either, it would make things SO much more difficult!
Sunshine Fia chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Well...I hope you didnt revise this chapter because of me and my comments about the unrevised one. That chapter was good, but do have to admit as I was reading this I got confused at a couple of places. 1) The hospital scene, wondered what happened between the interaction with the four of them. 2) The rooftop scene...was wondering what was going on when Trowa was the one interacting with Heero. 3) Wufei and Quatre having the chat when I could have swarn it was Trowa and Wufei before. Finally 4) The added scientist scene! Then as I finished reading the chapter, I read that you revised it and it made sense as to why the chapter was different.

Ok, yes I do have to admit while I liked the other chapter this one is a lot more plausible than the other one. I liked how Trowa was hesitant to go into the room because of Luna and how he was the one to interact with Heero on the rooftop. The exclusion of the scene with Usagi and Makoto flows better, and Wufei being conflicted was a great add to this.

Lastly the end with the black blob...*shakes finger in a know it all fashion* I knew there had to be something that was causing this whole Senshi hunting business. Though now that the enemy is going to be taking over the scientists body, he (evil being) will now have knowledge about the girls regarding that video that DOX recorded. All I have to say is Senshi beware, not only for the Enemy but also a certain Pilot who believes that one individual should not harness such destructive power.

Oh...and like last time, Till Next Chapter!
SmileysBasis2 chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Uh oh, what happened! It says that you've updated but the chapter is gone?

Well, in any case, I'll review this chapter because for some reason I hadn't before. As I told you before, this is one of my favorite stories. I love the premise in totality, it's kind of like a Spider Man/Batman thing where the heroes are found to be vigilantes. And your writing is very, VERY clean. I'll admit, my favorite thing throughout the story is Makoto going into that sketchy place and fighting a bunch of dudes in a costume lol.

Your portrayal of everyone is spot on. I'm really excited to see what's to come in this new chapter. Update soon!
Jiyuu no Megami chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
i have your story under story alert and i received an email about a chapter update a few days ago. when i checked on the link, i can only see chapter 12. did you remove the chapter for some reason? :(