Reviews for Cold Hard Evidence
Love it! Hope you find time to post the next chapter :)
Aaaammasing
SmileysBasis2 chapter 13 . 3/5
Aw poor Ami! But everyone is visiting her, it's so adorable that Trowa brought a cactus lol, that's so freaking cute. I also love that you've integrated Ami's mother into this story-she's a character that really should be utilized more often.

And aw, Duo liking indifferent Rei rather than thankful Rei. I love the struggle you're building here, I can't to see the what happens when everything goes down. The poor guys are struggling so much with the vein of their mission that the tension is building even higher. Also what happened to the doctor?! I'm so curious now.

I know what you mean about stories going in directions you hadn't originally intended-that's literally the case for everything I've written haha. I just kinda write on a whim, I'm so bad at planning hahaha _;; but it always seems to work and it's definitely working for you!

Loved it, update soon!
varee chapter 13 . 2/25
I am glad to have waited for this update. Finally you've included the pilots' feelings toward their targets and ended with another - and quite cute in my opinion - cliffhanger.
A biological DOX. Ingenious. Wonder if it has the doctor's intelligence? Or - gasp - would it create something akin to Hotaru's father?
I am glad to have waited! No, seriously I do.
Cheers!
Varee
Feathers chapter 13 . 2/24
I was so excited to come into this section and see an update from you! I stayed up late just to read it... Work is going to be rough tomorrow, but it was definitely worth it! :)

I'm not gonna lie, I've always been partial to Minako. She's always been my favorite, and I love how you portray her. Seems like her secret is going to come out, sooner rather than later. I keep trying to anticipate what's going to happen next and it's never what I expected. The ending of this chapter was great, I can't wait to find out exactly who is behind it all.

Update soon :)
JoWashington chapter 13 . 2/24
Oh, man! I've read and reread this fic! I can't believe Usagi misplaced her communicator- granted that's the only thing that's preventing her from being a suspect, but still! I love reading this fic, it makes me want to read more of the same!
Great job; I like how you haven't focused so much on Usagi, and have instead focused the main brunt of the 'Cold Hard Evidence' on the other girls! I'm glad that Chibiusa isn't here either, it would make things SO much more difficult!
Sunshine Fia chapter 13 . 2/23
Well...I hope you didnt revise this chapter because of me and my comments about the unrevised one. That chapter was good, but do have to admit as I was reading this I got confused at a couple of places. 1) The hospital scene, wondered what happened between the interaction with the four of them. 2) The rooftop scene...was wondering what was going on when Trowa was the one interacting with Heero. 3) Wufei and Quatre having the chat when I could have swarn it was Trowa and Wufei before. Finally 4) The added scientist scene! Then as I finished reading the chapter, I read that you revised it and it made sense as to why the chapter was different.

Ok, yes I do have to admit while I liked the other chapter this one is a lot more plausible than the other one. I liked how Trowa was hesitant to go into the room because of Luna and how he was the one to interact with Heero on the rooftop. The exclusion of the scene with Usagi and Makoto flows better, and Wufei being conflicted was a great add to this.

Lastly the end with the black blob...*shakes finger in a know it all fashion* I knew there had to be something that was causing this whole Senshi hunting business. Though now that the enemy is going to be taking over the scientists body, he (evil being) will now have knowledge about the girls regarding that video that DOX recorded. All I have to say is Senshi beware, not only for the Enemy but also a certain Pilot who believes that one individual should not harness such destructive power.

Oh...and like last time, Till Next Chapter!
SmileysBasis2 chapter 12 . 2/17
Uh oh, what happened! It says that you've updated but the chapter is gone?

Well, in any case, I'll review this chapter because for some reason I hadn't before. As I told you before, this is one of my favorite stories. I love the premise in totality, it's kind of like a Spider Man/Batman thing where the heroes are found to be vigilantes. And your writing is very, VERY clean. I'll admit, my favorite thing throughout the story is Makoto going into that sketchy place and fighting a bunch of dudes in a costume lol.

Your portrayal of everyone is spot on. I'm really excited to see what's to come in this new chapter. Update soon!
Jiyuu no Megami chapter 12 . 2/16
i have your story under story alert and i received an email about a chapter update a few days ago. when i checked on the link, i can only see chapter 12. did you remove the chapter for some reason? :(
Sunshine Fia chapter 13 . 2/15
Wow...the two least people who I would suspect to have doubts do...wow.

Alright first off loved the beginning with Makoto and her interaction with Ami's mother. It would be nice to meet Ami's and Minako's parents in the Anime...Right well it's going to be interesting to see what Ami's mother does with her daughters suspicious blood work/vitals. Also wonder if were going to see a future mother/daughter chat into Ami's personal life and if she should be hangimg out with her friends since they are OBVIOUSLY bad influences and by that I mean how Ami recklessly put herself in a bad situation without rationally thinking about the outcome.
The Luna bit was a nail biter, i honestly thought he was going to hear Usagi and Makoto conversing with Luna, and hear a CAT speak...Freaky! Its refreshing to see 2 of the 3 anti social pilots getting along with their peirs especially since the girls are their potential targets. Meaning they are fraternizing with the enemy, though they do seem to have the same values when it comes to defending the innocent.
Loved Minako sneaking up on grandpa Hino, though its looking VERY bad for Minako over this Senshi business. Her being there and Duo witnessing her injuries...poor thing only a matter of time.
Have to say...never thought Quatre would be so adament to find these Senshi...Heero of course but Quatre? I would have figured Duo and Quatre would be the ones to question their assignment after getting to know the girls. But Wufei and Trowa questioning the assignment!
All i have to say is that their has to be someone behind this whole senshi finding busiiness, a villian in disguise. Also wonder when we will see what the Outers have found out regarding this whole ordeal. Till next time!
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 12 . 1/22
Lol Hiiro didn't want to turn it into a gun fight!? I love that because it's true to him, oddly enough!

Can I just say I love the pairings you chose and how well you write them! I envy your ability!
Feathers chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
I used to be an avid reader of this section until it slowly started declining. I'm glad to see that some talented authors are still writing! It's such a shame looking back on stories that I used to be a huge fan of and seeing them still unfinished.

I remember reading your story when it first came out. I loved it then, and I'm thrilled to see that you're still updating it. Your characterization is excellent, and I love the entire idea of this story. Very original. Please continue writing this story. I promise to keep checking back for updates :)
suisei no mitsukai chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
And the plot thickens! I'm very curious to see if they can salvage anything from Dox. Although if Wufei is as perceptive as he seems I'm sure he'll have made a connection to it's behavior and Ami. I'll have to wait and see. Keep up the good work!
varee chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
Just like I thought - each new chapter gets better than the previous.. I am glad I know this story exists.
Well, got nothing more interesting to say today -_-"
cheers,
Varee
Sunshine Fia chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
I feel horrible, plain horrible. I have just noticed that I have not left a comment on your last chapter. Again sorry about that, this story is amazing.
Amazed by how you used the Youma's blood to turn the technology against the police and scientists. And I hope the other girls realize like Ami has, as to how the robot focused on them...why because they are the top contenders as to being Senshi. Though I do wonder why Usagi didn't answer her page and Rei was probably to sick. Hmm, that aside I do hope the drug they gave Ami doesn't taint her memory of Trowa and Wufei being on the scene.
Again amazing story and till next time.