Reviews for Cold Hard Evidence
GFMCTB chapter 14 . 7/30
Oh my i'm so glad I found this story! It's absolutely amazing and I hope you keep updating it!
juliejulissa chapter 14 . 4/25
Hi I just finished reading this awesome fanfic you wrote, and I just have to say I love it, hope you continue updating, can't wait to read more:)
Brenden chapter 14 . 2/12
Goodwork
JoleenV chapter 14 . 1/28
Update update update! So happy to have found this story. I miss all the life this fandom used to have. Pleaseeeeeeee update so well written and entertaining.
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
This was sooo good. I spent the better part of the day reading this today and it has been so worth it. All of the interactions have felt so genuine to the characters and so well written in general; I really like it. I am so excited for the big reveal! I hope this is something you are still working on and I look forward to reason the rest! 3 I totally wish it was already done tho, not gonna lie. I just can barely wait! :)
PriestessHelene chapter 14 . 9/21/2015
Great story please don't keep me in suspense! Keep the chapter comming! I liked the character development and the fights are not bad.
mizu557 chapter 14 . 7/23/2015
Thank you for nor abandoning this fanfic
I came across it a while ago and didn't realize that it has not been updated in a long time and when I got to the end of chapter 13 it hit me.
the revised chapter 13 and new chapter is good
looks like you changed your writing style a bit.
thank you for the new chapter. I am looking forward to the fanfic's future updates.
Jiyuu no Megami chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Yay another update! I've been waiting for so long T.T Every single chapter has given me anxiety at least once and I love it! :D
zero25 chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
Thank you so much for posting! I love it when there's an update especially from one I never expected to see one. This was great and at a great cliffer too! Can't wait for the next one!
NightSky chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
It's been a long time since I've read such a believable crossover between Sailor Moon and Gundam Wings! Normally they put the girls in the Gundam Wings universe, sometimes with a completely out of character, out of the blue betrayal that isn't quite explained, and I could never finish reading those stories. Yours is refreshingly new and filled with character development while keeping true to their main personality traits - it' amazing! I hope that you continue this story! I think it would be a shame to leave this unfinished. Looking forward to reading more from you!
;-)
Oombala chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
I haven't been on ff for a while but rereading this was a treat! I'm so excited to read more, and can't wait to see what awaits the girls (and boys). It's thrilling, well written, and I hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Love it! Hope you find time to post the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Aaaammasing
SmileysBasis2 chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Aw poor Ami! But everyone is visiting her, it's so adorable that Trowa brought a cactus lol, that's so freaking cute. I also love that you've integrated Ami's mother into this story-she's a character that really should be utilized more often.

And aw, Duo liking indifferent Rei rather than thankful Rei. I love the struggle you're building here, I can't to see the what happens when everything goes down. The poor guys are struggling so much with the vein of their mission that the tension is building even higher. Also what happened to the doctor?! I'm so curious now.

I know what you mean about stories going in directions you hadn't originally intended-that's literally the case for everything I've written haha. I just kinda write on a whim, I'm so bad at planning hahaha _;; but it always seems to work and it's definitely working for you!

Loved it, update soon!
varee chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
I am glad to have waited for this update. Finally you've included the pilots' feelings toward their targets and ended with another - and quite cute in my opinion - cliffhanger.
A biological DOX. Ingenious. Wonder if it has the doctor's intelligence? Or - gasp - would it create something akin to Hotaru's father?
I am glad to have waited! No, seriously I do.
Cheers!