Reviews for Cold Hard Evidence
Sunshine Fia chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Wow...the two least people who I would suspect to have doubts

Alright first off loved the beginning with Makoto and her interaction with Ami's mother. It would be nice to meet Ami's and Minako's parents in the Anime...Right well it's going to be interesting to see what Ami's mother does with her daughters suspicious blood work/vitals. Also wonder if were going to see a future mother/daughter chat into Ami's personal life and if she should be hangimg out with her friends since they are OBVIOUSLY bad influences and by that I mean how Ami recklessly put herself in a bad situation without rationally thinking about the outcome.
The Luna bit was a nail biter, i honestly thought he was going to hear Usagi and Makoto conversing with Luna, and hear a CAT speak...Freaky! Its refreshing to see 2 of the 3 anti social pilots getting along with their peirs especially since the girls are their potential targets. Meaning they are fraternizing with the enemy, though they do seem to have the same values when it comes to defending the innocent.
Loved Minako sneaking up on grandpa Hino, though its looking VERY bad for Minako over this Senshi business. Her being there and Duo witnessing her injuries...poor thing only a matter of time.
Have to say...never thought Quatre would be so adament to find these Senshi...Heero of course but Quatre? I would have figured Duo and Quatre would be the ones to question their assignment after getting to know the girls. But Wufei and Trowa questioning the assignment!
All i have to say is that their has to be someone behind this whole senshi finding busiiness, a villian in disguise. Also wonder when we will see what the Outers have found out regarding this whole ordeal. Till next time!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
Lol Hiiro didn't want to turn it into a gun fight!? I love that because it's true to him, oddly enough!

Can I just say I love the pairings you chose and how well you write them! I envy your ability!
Feathers chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
I used to be an avid reader of this section until it slowly started declining. I'm glad to see that some talented authors are still writing! It's such a shame looking back on stories that I used to be a huge fan of and seeing them still unfinished.

I remember reading your story when it first came out. I loved it then, and I'm thrilled to see that you're still updating it. Your characterization is excellent, and I love the entire idea of this story. Very original. Please continue writing this story. I promise to keep checking back for updates :)
suisei no mitsukai chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
And the plot thickens! I'm very curious to see if they can salvage anything from Dox. Although if Wufei is as perceptive as he seems I'm sure he'll have made a connection to it's behavior and Ami. I'll have to wait and see. Keep up the good work!
varee chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
Just like I thought - each new chapter gets better than the previous.. I am glad I know this story exists.
Well, got nothing more interesting to say today -_-"
Sunshine Fia chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
I feel horrible, plain horrible. I have just noticed that I have not left a comment on your last chapter. Again sorry about that, this story is amazing.
Amazed by how you used the Youma's blood to turn the technology against the police and scientists. And I hope the other girls realize like Ami has, as to how the robot focused on them...why because they are the top contenders as to being Senshi. Though I do wonder why Usagi didn't answer her page and Rei was probably to sick. Hmm, that aside I do hope the drug they gave Ami doesn't taint her memory of Trowa and Wufei being on the scene.
Again amazing story and till next time.
LoveAngel1705 chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
Keep doing an amazing job!
Sadekuuro chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
Your update makes this the best possible end for my week. I was really excited when I saw the update notice in my e-mail, and you didn't disappoint. The action scenes were amazing! You described and paced everything perfectly. I can't wait for the next chapter!
GottaLoveVenus chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Oh God, you have no idea how much I love your story!

You keep the characters true to themselves, and are even able to develop them as well as their relationships with others realistically. You have a well-thought out and processing plot that doesn't fail to surpise and delight me. I admire you for being able to equally divide the story into each characters' perspective that allows one to truly see their depth and role in the overall plot. I'm actually looking forward to the formation of couples that I typically don't like (except for Minako and Heero; I've always loved that pairing!). The humor is simple, but effective, and just furthers my fondness for your addicting fic! The pacing is amazing, and the prose professional.

You have a serious career in writing, and I encourage you to pursue it... starting with finishing this fic :P.

Keep writing! And hopefully I'll see more of your pieces in the future!

NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
You are such an amazing writer! I've been gone so long but I am so glad to be back and enjoy this wonderful story again. I can't wait for more installments, you write like a professional! You give true detail to everything you write and it makes everything so easy to see in my head as I read!

Never stop writing, I can't wait to see how it will turn out!
AvoidedIsland chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
This is the first time reading a GW/SM crossover. I'm surprised I liked it so damn much! It's very well-written and I'm loving the characterization! :D
suisei no mitsukai chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
This is hands down one of the best Sailor Moon/Gundam Wing crossovers I've ever read. I feel like each of the characters gets equal attention and are written well. The story is also very original. Keep up the great work!
bermellon chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
Rei's sixth sense is a fraud, not to inform him about the enemies around or you do again intentions. And I believed that I had precognition
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
not updating? for shame!
Sadekuuro chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
When I first read this, I was in the computer class in my school... Which turned out to be a bad idea because I had to work really hard to tone down my spazzing. It was especially difficult when I got to the part with Minako, Ami and Wufei, when I wanted to go full-blown fangirl. That scene just made me so happy!

Great work once again, I'll be looking forward to your next update!
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »