Reviews for Santoryu no Ryuuma
atomant chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
wonderful and frustrating chapter.

izumo and kotetsu were fun, anko was like herself, gaara was normal or what passes as normal for him, kankuro was fun, sakura useless and sasuke vs. orochimaru was as expected.

naruto being in the snake when it summoned itself back was unexpected. now he got lost again, but he is so far away that it must be a record. now i can't guess what will happen but he has to come back in four days or he won't even be a chunin. if i remember right sandaime promised advancement if he finishes the second part. now being far away and without an idea of how to go back by himself naruto has to acquire some help.

a few chapters ago you mentioned in the wilderness of the wind country there were huge forests and there were summoning animals lived there. so my conclusion is that naruto will find a summoning contract for himself and they will help him get back to konoha pretty fast. at least in time to finish the second exam. there is also the possibility that naruto will stumble upon a bird that knows him from his relationship with shakky and they will fly him back. while flying will be cool it would be better if he could get his own contract. now you can put a poll to decide which animal that could be (if you haven't noticed i have already decided what will happen and started planning you next chapters and new plots with summons). now being far away an animal that can fly would be good they could use wind techniques together and travel fast. running fast is acceptable too. these are all so he can get back to konoha fast enough. now if there are summons that love to prank and mess with people's heads those would be good choice. make it a surprising one though, ostrich for example has never been used before or turkey summons, may be elephant but they are not that fast. i hope it won't be unicorn or something silly like that, if you want a silly summon you can use penguin, sloth, koala or kangaroo. now kangaroos are fun they can kick ass, now that i think about it sora can have the kangaroo contract since he is learning taijutsu that involves a lot of kicking.

oh dear i just thought of something if he knew where to go naruto can transform into an eagle and can fly by himself pretty fast. damn there goes my plans for giant ostrich running around or the sloth lying around and doing nothing (shikamaru can summon sloths hint! hint!). but there has to be something interesting in that huge forest or the whole trip will be meaningless and i doubt you would do that.

now the frustrating parts, there were no good naruto fights, he just knocked out the tigers and killed the snake with exploding tags, i wanted him to fight someone and beat them in a funny way and getting their scroll. now i have to wait weeks before that happens. next chapter will be most likely about getting naruto back and sasuke's fight with sound team. while they would be good i guess i wanted the story advance a little. with your other stories it would be about a month when chapter 23 comes. and that would be about naruto going back and events in konoha, and another month after chapter 23 for 24 and whole second exams take about three chapters. these are of course if you can update regularly. while you have managed so far, life getting in the way of fun is a regular thing. the point i'm trying to make is while i like your story a lot and will continue to read this as you write until you finish, i somehow doubt that would happen. you gave naruto a very different childhood so writing about it is good and makes your naruto more real. but when you come to the known events and advance the timeline very slowly this makes me think that the story will probably never end.

there will come a time where you won't be able to find the time to write this much or some problems will come up in your life and you won't update for a few months. and these will follow each other and you will look back and realise that you haven't updated for a year. there are a lot of stories like that around here.

even if you don't finish your story reading up to that point will be a lot of fun for us. so thank you and keep up the good work.

and this review is why i don't write anything that will see the light of day. i get distracted easily and when i try to put things together in a meaningful way, i find myself disappointed with the things i wrote. this happened a more than a few times so i gave up trying and decided to read instead. the reason i mentioned this is that there were things i wanted to write about the chapter but got sidetracked with my gloomy prediction. i'll write them another day, i hope, if i don't forget to write or if i don't forget what to write.

have a nice day.
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
I don't know if it's me you mean egen you said "i hope you realise" Cayard what're i said about the 12 was just "One" way out and tes i understand Tour thoughts but you must understand that readers are thirsty ppl and they kind of exspect new things especificly from out of the box writer like you and honestly how many times have you seen a 12 guardian fic i personally have seen only one ever also you could use it as a last will of good faith to konoha to like Kinda show them up in a non-aggresive way that naruto isn't a monster like they want to so much believe and yes i know that they can chose to ignore what they are and hear but then that would be there choose as a person also i noticed that the way you displayed the snake world is like it is connected with other summon-animal worlds into like one world or something soooo is that your of getting the jiraya traning season to be gone and is naruto even going to be able to summon frogs or? well that about sums up everything i wanted to ask :)
AbbaSalama chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
hmm interesting. def keeping my attention. cant wait to see what comes next!
HitmanReiji chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
this has been my favorite story for awhile now. you are a very good writer, i havent read a story this good of naruto yet. Naruto Shippuden: Namikaze's Return Redux! is very good but hasn't been updated in awhile, still yours is better. The only one i have read that pars with this is New Perspective. I really lovehow you had naruto go to the summoning world and are having him wander through it. I can only imagine that the necklace is guiding him to a specific summoning clan for him to use in the future. It was unpredictable and that's what i love about this story, i am looking forward to what you will do with the rest of these exams. Update soon!
Akira Stridder chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
hahahaha..the amazing duo!
HarbingerLady chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
I guess that Naruto messed up Orochimaru's plan again unknowingly (you need 3 genins to pass second exam, right?) Orochimaru should've told his snake to distract him instead of doing whatever it wanted. Did he forget the rule about the need of 3 genins or something?

And going along with the summoned snake to the summoning realm is definitely unexpected. Hopefully in that place, Naruto will improve his haki :D

But will Sandaime and others realize what happened to Naruto?
kurokazeryuu chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Definitely enjoyed reading it, l looking forward to the next one.
NeoNazo356 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Oh crap! Naruto's stuck in the Summon Realm! How's he going to get back? Will he need to sign a contract in order TO get back?

All I can do is wait I guess.
Dragonking20 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Holy CRAP! This was an awsome update, and even though I should have been posting reviews when I first read this story like six or seven chapters ago now seems like as good a time as any.

Okay let me start by saying your story is one of the best Naruto semi-crossovers I have ever read. If it was a full Naruto/One Piece crossover I would rank it as number two, mainly because my man Kenchi618 holds it and is tied for the Naruto/Bleach croosover storys, but second is definetly good.

Second, I LOVE how original your making Naruto to the point where I feel like I'm reading an completely different Manga/Anime and you deserve major props for your work, hopefully more people will discover this story and review more often like it deserves.

Okay, now that all the ass-kissing is over and done with lets get on with todays chapter. Naruto is now where-ever you think the snakes are summoned, Tenten is interested in Naruto, and Orochimaru is interested in Anko, oh the madness has defintenely taken over this story and I can't wait to read more. I know he's gonna leave but I hope that Naruto and Tenten are gonna have a meeting before it happens, I just wanna see all the mayhem that occurs from those two butting heads, just like in Out of the Unknown, which I hope is your next update. I feel like I'm forgetting something, oh right, is the place where Naruto's at the place where he gets his first rare/legendary/mythical sword from as I'm kinda curious about what you have planned for him to eventually get. Also want to know if you have plans for him to get an Amazon like traveling partner, I would like to see how two such people would interact with each other.

Wow, this is probably my longest review ever, hopefully it will make up for my lak of reviews for this story. All in all thsi stroy is AWSOME and can't wait for more of it and Out of the Unknown
tragicmat1 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Love the chapter and I love how you changed things up and sent Naruto to the snake place. Look forward to next update.
Raidentensho chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
very nice. so naruto will obtain something out of his adventure to the summon location of the snake contract i'm sure. don't know what it is but i can't wait for it. until then, ja!
Benikaze no shi chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Keep up the good work. I vote for a harem.
Bucks chapter 22 . 5/12/2011

For a longer than average wait it was pretty sub-par as far as your usual quality of chapters go. Just... nothing really there.

I know your plan is for Naruto to fly under the radar, but you just made Shikamaru OOC to do it and you made Neji OOC to do it.

Fine, lets say Asuma didn't tell team 10 what really went down in the joint mission which I find unlikely there i still the bell test. Surely he hasn't forgotten that? You know, the guy with the IQ of 200 and likes to study people while fighting. Opponent and ally alike?

Neji was a snob, yes but this much? Really? He doesn't like Lee fine, but everything tells us he was a team player back in even those days. Activating his eyes is too much to be a team player?

Under the radar works fine... Till you have to dumb people down to keep it working. Sasuke is another one of those who suffered from it. But the 2 chapters since the team 7/10 joint mission were good enough to make up for it. This chapter wasn't.

At his current strength Naruto can sflex a little muscle and out class everyone in the Chuunin exams and still have only shown a fraction of his strength. You don't have to dumb down other characters for Naruto to be underestimated.
hordac85 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
nice
Orchamus chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Almost lol'd my ass off when he got taken to the snake summon area, if that's what happened. God knows where he is now.
652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »