Reviews for Santoryu no Ryuuma
AbbaSalama chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
hmm interesting. def keeping my attention. cant wait to see what comes next!
HitmanReiji chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
this has been my favorite story for awhile now. you are a very good writer, i havent read a story this good of naruto yet. Naruto Shippuden: Namikaze's Return Redux! is very good but hasn't been updated in awhile, still yours is better. The only one i have read that pars with this is New Perspective. I really lovehow you had naruto go to the summoning world and are having him wander through it. I can only imagine that the necklace is guiding him to a specific summoning clan for him to use in the future. It was unpredictable and that's what i love about this story, i am looking forward to what you will do with the rest of these exams. Update soon!
Akira Stridder chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
hahahaha..the amazing duo!
HarbingerLady chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
I guess that Naruto messed up Orochimaru's plan again unknowingly (you need 3 genins to pass second exam, right?) Orochimaru should've told his snake to distract him instead of doing whatever it wanted. Did he forget the rule about the need of 3 genins or something?

And going along with the summoned snake to the summoning realm is definitely unexpected. Hopefully in that place, Naruto will improve his haki :D

But will Sandaime and others realize what happened to Naruto?
kurokazeryuu chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Definitely enjoyed reading it, l looking forward to the next one.
NeoNazo356 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Oh crap! Naruto's stuck in the Summon Realm! How's he going to get back? Will he need to sign a contract in order TO get back?

All I can do is wait I guess.
Dragonking20 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Holy CRAP! This was an awsome update, and even though I should have been posting reviews when I first read this story like six or seven chapters ago now seems like as good a time as any.

Okay let me start by saying your story is one of the best Naruto semi-crossovers I have ever read. If it was a full Naruto/One Piece crossover I would rank it as number two, mainly because my man Kenchi618 holds it and is tied for the Naruto/Bleach croosover storys, but second is definetly good.

Second, I LOVE how original your making Naruto to the point where I feel like I'm reading an completely different Manga/Anime and you deserve major props for your work, hopefully more people will discover this story and review more often like it deserves.

Okay, now that all the ass-kissing is over and done with lets get on with todays chapter. Naruto is now where-ever you think the snakes are summoned, Tenten is interested in Naruto, and Orochimaru is interested in Anko, oh the madness has defintenely taken over this story and I can't wait to read more. I know he's gonna leave but I hope that Naruto and Tenten are gonna have a meeting before it happens, I just wanna see all the mayhem that occurs from those two butting heads, just like in Out of the Unknown, which I hope is your next update. I feel like I'm forgetting something, oh right, is the place where Naruto's at the place where he gets his first rare/legendary/mythical sword from as I'm kinda curious about what you have planned for him to eventually get. Also want to know if you have plans for him to get an Amazon like traveling partner, I would like to see how two such people would interact with each other.

Wow, this is probably my longest review ever, hopefully it will make up for my lak of reviews for this story. All in all thsi stroy is AWSOME and can't wait for more of it and Out of the Unknown
tragicmat1 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Love the chapter and I love how you changed things up and sent Naruto to the snake place. Look forward to next update.
Raidentensho chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
very nice. so naruto will obtain something out of his adventure to the summon location of the snake contract i'm sure. don't know what it is but i can't wait for it. until then, ja!
Benikaze no shi chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Keep up the good work. I vote for a harem.
Bucks chapter 22 . 5/12/2011

For a longer than average wait it was pretty sub-par as far as your usual quality of chapters go. Just... nothing really there.

I know your plan is for Naruto to fly under the radar, but you just made Shikamaru OOC to do it and you made Neji OOC to do it.

Fine, lets say Asuma didn't tell team 10 what really went down in the joint mission which I find unlikely there i still the bell test. Surely he hasn't forgotten that? You know, the guy with the IQ of 200 and likes to study people while fighting. Opponent and ally alike?

Neji was a snob, yes but this much? Really? He doesn't like Lee fine, but everything tells us he was a team player back in even those days. Activating his eyes is too much to be a team player?

Under the radar works fine... Till you have to dumb people down to keep it working. Sasuke is another one of those who suffered from it. But the 2 chapters since the team 7/10 joint mission were good enough to make up for it. This chapter wasn't.

At his current strength Naruto can sflex a little muscle and out class everyone in the Chuunin exams and still have only shown a fraction of his strength. You don't have to dumb down other characters for Naruto to be underestimated.
hordac85 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
nice
Orchamus chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Almost lol'd my ass off when he got taken to the snake summon area, if that's what happened. God knows where he is now.
Capito Celcior chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
I don't really like how Konoha still doesn't see Naruto as even worthy. But I understand with his lax attitude. Still, in the prelims, he should show his skill, I believe. If not, then this fic will just consist of a single gimick: Naruto rocks with One Piece skills and nobody knows or acknowledges it and just look down on him.

In the beginning, it was about family and training. Then it was about the fire temple and friendship. Enthusiasm, originality and creativity. Once Naruto returned to Konoha, no progress was made.

So please, start making Naruto awesome again.
Junky chapter 21 . 5/12/2011
I didn't notice it the first time I read this chapter because I immediately related it with Suna's puppetry technique, but Naruto was using Doflamingo's methods quite frequently this chapter, wasn't he?
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »