Reviews for Santoryu no Ryuuma
Wyrtha chapter 22 . 5/13/2011
Amazing, spectacular chapter, pure genius. I wondered how Naruto was going to get lost this time and to actually have him dropped off in the world of the summons was just ... genius there's no other word for it. I can't wait to see how he gets back from there. Though I'm begging for it to be because he signed a new summons contract something other then Toads and they reversed summon him back to the FOD.

I was originally thinking it should be something dealing with water (though that can be a second contract). However, considering all his dealings with them it would be great if he ended up in the Forest of the Tiger Summons and became their summoner. How cheesed off would the FOD tigers be if they had to leave Naruto alone because the Tiger summons ordered it.

The bit with Kankuro ... again genius LOL funny. Poor Gaara though he didn't get his fight. I can't wait for the next part when they meet up again.

Glad Anko didn't let on to who actually helped her, but I wouldn't want to be Orochimaru if Shakky came after him for doing something stupid to Naruto.

All in all just amazing can't wait for the next update.
mikhal69 chapter 22 . 5/13/2011
Great new chapter only negative thing i have to say is that it was too short hehe. Keep it up.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
"...uring the platter of dango and thinking about what she would buy with the extra money. Maybe that trench coat that she always wanted."

Poor Anko's just been going around in a fishnet top and a skirt all this time! :P

(Nomnomnomnomnom)
karthik9 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
firelordeg chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
bakapervert chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
So now Naruto is in summon realm huh? Are you planning to give him summoning contract? Man, this chapter give some interesting foreshadow. Please update soon.
roboguy45 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
LOL those two chunins never let anything get them down LOL, and Naruto is so Roronoa Zoro with his getting lost.
atomant chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
wonderful and frustrating chapter.

izumo and kotetsu were fun, anko was like herself, gaara was normal or what passes as normal for him, kankuro was fun, sakura useless and sasuke vs. orochimaru was as expected.

naruto being in the snake when it summoned itself back was unexpected. now he got lost again, but he is so far away that it must be a record. now i can't guess what will happen but he has to come back in four days or he won't even be a chunin. if i remember right sandaime promised advancement if he finishes the second part. now being far away and without an idea of how to go back by himself naruto has to acquire some help.

a few chapters ago you mentioned in the wilderness of the wind country there were huge forests and there were summoning animals lived there. so my conclusion is that naruto will find a summoning contract for himself and they will help him get back to konoha pretty fast. at least in time to finish the second exam. there is also the possibility that naruto will stumble upon a bird that knows him from his relationship with shakky and they will fly him back. while flying will be cool it would be better if he could get his own contract. now you can put a poll to decide which animal that could be (if you haven't noticed i have already decided what will happen and started planning you next chapters and new plots with summons). now being far away an animal that can fly would be good they could use wind techniques together and travel fast. running fast is acceptable too. these are all so he can get back to konoha fast enough. now if there are summons that love to prank and mess with people's heads those would be good choice. make it a surprising one though, ostrich for example has never been used before or turkey summons, may be elephant but they are not that fast. i hope it won't be unicorn or something silly like that, if you want a silly summon you can use penguin, sloth, koala or kangaroo. now kangaroos are fun they can kick ass, now that i think about it sora can have the kangaroo contract since he is learning taijutsu that involves a lot of kicking.

oh dear i just thought of something if he knew where to go naruto can transform into an eagle and can fly by himself pretty fast. damn there goes my plans for giant ostrich running around or the sloth lying around and doing nothing (shikamaru can summon sloths hint! hint!). but there has to be something interesting in that huge forest or the whole trip will be meaningless and i doubt you would do that.

now the frustrating parts, there were no good naruto fights, he just knocked out the tigers and killed the snake with exploding tags, i wanted him to fight someone and beat them in a funny way and getting their scroll. now i have to wait weeks before that happens. next chapter will be most likely about getting naruto back and sasuke's fight with sound team. while they would be good i guess i wanted the story advance a little. with your other stories it would be about a month when chapter 23 comes. and that would be about naruto going back and events in konoha, and another month after chapter 23 for 24 and whole second exams take about three chapters. these are of course if you can update regularly. while you have managed so far, life getting in the way of fun is a regular thing. the point i'm trying to make is while i like your story a lot and will continue to read this as you write until you finish, i somehow doubt that would happen. you gave naruto a very different childhood so writing about it is good and makes your naruto more real. but when you come to the known events and advance the timeline very slowly this makes me think that the story will probably never end.

there will come a time where you won't be able to find the time to write this much or some problems will come up in your life and you won't update for a few months. and these will follow each other and you will look back and realise that you haven't updated for a year. there are a lot of stories like that around here.

even if you don't finish your story reading up to that point will be a lot of fun for us. so thank you and keep up the good work.

and this review is why i don't write anything that will see the light of day. i get distracted easily and when i try to put things together in a meaningful way, i find myself disappointed with the things i wrote. this happened a more than a few times so i gave up trying and decided to read instead. the reason i mentioned this is that there were things i wanted to write about the chapter but got sidetracked with my gloomy prediction. i'll write them another day, i hope, if i don't forget to write or if i don't forget what to write.

have a nice day.
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
I don't know if it's me you mean egen you said "i hope you realise" Cayard what're i said about the 12 was just "One" way out and tes i understand Tour thoughts but you must understand that readers are thirsty ppl and they kind of exspect new things especificly from out of the box writer like you and honestly how many times have you seen a 12 guardian fic i personally have seen only one ever also you could use it as a last will of good faith to konoha to like Kinda show them up in a non-aggresive way that naruto isn't a monster like they want to so much believe and yes i know that they can chose to ignore what they are and hear but then that would be there choose as a person also i noticed that the way you displayed the snake world is like it is connected with other summon-animal worlds into like one world or something soooo is that your of getting the jiraya traning season to be gone and is naruto even going to be able to summon frogs or? well that about sums up everything i wanted to ask :)
AbbaSalama chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
hmm interesting. def keeping my attention. cant wait to see what comes next!
HitmanReiji chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
this has been my favorite story for awhile now. you are a very good writer, i havent read a story this good of naruto yet. Naruto Shippuden: Namikaze's Return Redux! is very good but hasn't been updated in awhile, still yours is better. The only one i have read that pars with this is New Perspective. I really lovehow you had naruto go to the summoning world and are having him wander through it. I can only imagine that the necklace is guiding him to a specific summoning clan for him to use in the future. It was unpredictable and that's what i love about this story, i am looking forward to what you will do with the rest of these exams. Update soon!
Akira Stridder chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
hahahaha..the amazing duo!
HarbingerLady chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
I guess that Naruto messed up Orochimaru's plan again unknowingly (you need 3 genins to pass second exam, right?) Orochimaru should've told his snake to distract him instead of doing whatever it wanted. Did he forget the rule about the need of 3 genins or something?

And going along with the summoned snake to the summoning realm is definitely unexpected. Hopefully in that place, Naruto will improve his haki :D

But will Sandaime and others realize what happened to Naruto?
kurokazeryuu chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Definitely enjoyed reading it, l looking forward to the next one.
NeoNazo356 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Oh crap! Naruto's stuck in the Summon Realm! How's he going to get back? Will he need to sign a contract in order TO get back?

All I can do is wait I guess.
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »