Reviews for Santoryu no Ryuuma
panther73110 chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
awesome story hope you finish it
Lacu chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
I think this story is really special, I've never seen naruto and one piece combined like you have. I especially like the way naruto is so powerful, but he wants to keep it a secret so as to feel closer to the other genin, though he knows it's fruitless in the end. He seems so sagely and wise beyond his years, you've done a wonderful job at this story and I hope you will continue this one day as I anxiously await to see where you take this story.
HappyEndingsFtw chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
love it, please continue!
NARUCHIGO01 chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
This story is awesome u really have some crazy imagination UPDATE SOON I'm tired of waiting for chap 24 and so on make naruto master haki completely
LelouchXKallen chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
Why the fuck would you put make sora at the same power as naruto. I fucking hate sora.
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
If your a Ninja you should take enjoyment out of the kill not regret it!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Dammit yes it should be a Naruto hinata FIC if not dont pair him up with anybody from the leaf village better yet don't pair him up with anybody from the 5 major villages!
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
This is so damn awesome! Please, you MUST continue this fic!

Please?
Guest chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
Can't wait for you to continue this story I saw that it hadn't been updated since 2011 but I hope you continue it since it started getting real good
EternalyLost chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
hope you haven't abandon this story please continue update soon
Guest chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
awesome fic love the humour
InsaneScriptist chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
Have you thought about updating this recently? It's hard to find a good story like this nowadays.
Almighty Stalker chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
When will this Hiatus end! It's been a year and a half since the last update! Pleaaaase!
:D
With a cherry on top?
Robin42069 chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
i've loved the story so wait to read the next chapter
Lman3 chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
looking great so far and I can't wait for your Hiatus to stop.
656 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »