Reviews for Santoryu no Ryuuma
n.n chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
love it n.n
Nanashi113 chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
Love this fiction, wondering if it's going to be continued at a later date
Bear Templar chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
It might have been intressting to have the monkey king (or similar summon) take a look at the henge, it's a pity that you have put this story on hiatus but oh well, still enjoyed it
Gogolu chapter 23 . 3/13/2012
Very interesting story.
fightingchampion chapter 23 . 3/12/2012
This story is amazing. I rarely ever find stories this good. Please do not make this story into a harem. A harem would just destroy it. Keep the pairing to one girl. There are too many harem stories as it is, to the point its getting ridiculous. I hope you update this great story soon.
Can U Plz Upadate chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
You should really updated this story as It has been a new year and can't leave people out to dried becaused if u don't updated a story that u started u are a real dickhead then
puppet4master1 chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
Update soon This is a great story.
animeman12 chapter 23 . 2/3/2012
could you please update this or tell me if anyone adopted it cuz i want to keep reading but thers nothing left the read?
RevanGM chapter 23 . 1/26/2012
Looking forward to the next update. Hope you keep to the Naruto leaving Konaha idea.
Chrisfragger chapter 23 . 1/24/2012
Very nice story you had here.. Too bad you quit apperently.
Iryelb chapter 23 . 1/18/2012
great story the first time I read it I had not seen One Piece so a lot of the One Piece side of the story I did not get but after watching it, mainly because of your story, I reread this and it was even funnier I can hardly wait to see what you do with it next. Please update soon.
0011101001100110 chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
awesome :D
Kingdark chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
I found this to be the funniest (if predictable from the first sentence) in this chapter:

"What are we going to do tomorrow Kotetsu?" asked Izumo to his friend.

"Same thing we used to do every day Izumo. Guard the damn gate." Kotetsu replied and both sighed. They wished that Naruto was back on their team.

Ingenious pinky and the brain reference!
Kingdark chapter 14 . 1/8/2012
You really should stop interrupting in the middle of a story. Either explain whatever you want to say in the flow of the story or mention it at the end of the chapter.

Doing it once I can get, but you are doing it several times in a row. That's unacceptable in my book.
Kingdark chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
there/their sun / know/now

the above are some of the words you switch around. You meant son when you wrote sun in a previous chapter. You tend to switch there/their and now/know around too. paid and payed is also a difference I think.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »