Reviews for Santoryu no Ryuuma
Kingdark chapter 14 . 1/8/2012
You really should stop interrupting in the middle of a story. Either explain whatever you want to say in the flow of the story or mention it at the end of the chapter.

Doing it once I can get, but you are doing it several times in a row. That's unacceptable in my book.
Kingdark chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
there/their sun / know/now

the above are some of the words you switch around. You meant son when you wrote sun in a previous chapter. You tend to switch there/their and now/know around too. paid and payed is also a difference I think.
tragicmat1 chapter 23 . 1/4/2012
While Out of the Unknown is great, I hope you update this soon.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/3/2012
Please update soon your story is quite funny you also had me in stitches in several of the chapters your story is very well written despite some grammar flaws also I live how you have Naruto mess withe every one each time you do it it get more and more funny especially the sand village incident
Kitsune95 chapter 22 . 12/25/2011
great story keep it up!
J.F.C chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
I don't like the way that Naruto is giving away all of those clan's secrets, unless your planning for Sora to join Naruto's clan in someway...that would really be interesting. Up to the next one.
J.F.C chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Love it so far, Rayleigh from One Piece? IS this a crossover? Oh well, up to the next one.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 15 . 11/4/2011
Wow, many many MANY lame moments in this chapter. Like letting Gatou live. Naruto answering questions about himself that are supposed to be secret to the people of Wave. Taking his mask off and letting them see his face. What is the point of wearing the damn mask if he is just going to show others what he looks like?

And of course, another stupid decision by the Hokage. If you don't want Naruto to be promoted right away, then why not put him on a genin team right now? That, would make the most sense. But apparently the Sandaime is a senile mentally retarded old monkey.

This story is good. I do really enjoy reading it. But so many things are happening that seem to lack any and all common sense that it is frustrating. Lots of decisions that you made, could have been made a different way, and ended with the same result.

So keep up the good work, and hopefully things will fix themselves as the story progresses.

ChronoMitsurugi chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
So, Clan secrets, that his clan has literally died to insure that NOBODY EVER finds out about them. And along comes little bitch Naruto who blabs them.

He is not dead yet why? Haki was forbidden within the clan, WHY THE FUCK would Naruto tell people outside of the clan? God he's an idiot.

Other than his complete lack of a brain (DUMBASS!) story is progressing nicely in my opinion. I actually don't want Naruto to return to Konoha. I am hoping that he just goes travelling the world. Free spirited like a pirate on the open sea. No village, no Hokage, and definitely NO clan restoration act(harems suck).

Anyway, keep up the great work.

ChronoMitsurugi chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
I was kinda put off by the whole, Naruto heals but still has scars crap. His healing ability is supposed to be bordering regeneration. Remember how he took two Chidori's to the chest, yet his skin doesn't have a single mark. Why take that away? For some stupid henge side effect?

I believe, that if you wanted to go with that henge healing ability, then don't make Naruto the Kyuubi jinchuuriki. Then that move would actually serve a purpose.

Oh and Hinata sucks. Yeah I am an Anti-Naru/Hina. Also an Anti-Sakura, and Anti-Jiraiya.

I fly the flags of Naru/Ten and Anko-sama.

Anyways, other than that weird ass crap where Naruto still gets scarred, this story is freaking awesome so far. I love it.

Keep up the great work.

ChronoMitsurugi chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Hinata sucks.

Oh and Anko-sama happens to be my favorite character, so no seducing anyone or else people might start randomly disappearing. Capiche?

Other than that, great so far. Zoro is awesome. Especially since he doesn't have a devil fruit. That is why, Zoro and Shanks are my favorite One Piece characters. No devil fruits and they are still badass. Plus they can swim. Never underestimate the ability to swim when you spend most of you time travelling the world on a BOAT in the OCEAN!

Keep up the good work.

P.S. Hinata sucks.
Drink chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Good premise, bad execution. This is a Naruto story, yet there is little to no focus on Naruto. I have read several chapters now, and every thing seems to be so conveniently brought up or answered. I mean the whole village hating Naruto thing can be dealt with better through Naruto experience as time goes by. I mean it would make the story better is this plot point or dealt with as it happens in the story. And yet all we see narration from others about what the think or observe to Naruto. You have the situation observed through a third party. We hardly cared about Naruto if all that happened was he said that or she see that happen to Naruto. Lastly, you want Naruto to learn Zoro style and yet you have him do through to a book? Wouldn't the hole premise be better if he was taught by the man himself. Oh, having author note in the story is very annoying. Anyway, your writing is pretty good you just need to let the story flow and have problems solved naturally through Naruto, with the help from the supporting characters. It just seem like everybody has everything figure out so where is the fun in that?
SmokingRamen chapter 17 . 9/27/2011