Reviews for Santoryu no Ryuuma
Albatross Aoba chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
! ! ! ! !

All your talk about training and explanations of stupid jutsu we already know everything about is boring.

The only thing that fails more are your constant One Piece references.

Just so you know, One Piece is retarded. Completely juvenile. No, I take that back. That's an insult to intelligent children. One Piece is for the mentally impaired. Only morons with low IQs like it. It's completely inane.

If you insist on talking about it so much, you may as well list this as a One Piece crossover and be done with it. At least then normal people would know to avoid this story.
Edengrave chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
What a delightful read!

It's been a while since I enjoyed such a good yarn, with nothing to take away from it.

Very well constructed OCs, excellent touch with the Xovers elements, Altogether a very well written AU. To me the journey has always been more interesting than the destination. that's why I love training scenes, and witnessing Naruto's growth.

Your writing skills are quite polished. I suspect this is far from your first story, and from the depth of your characterization I further suspect you have some life experience under your belt.

The beginning might be the easiest part, as at this early juncture, even despite the sharp divergence, you still have canon as a general guide - Many stories fall apart plot-wise, when they have to stand on their own, and completely break away from canon's major nodes (Team 7, chunin exam, Akatsuki) - but I am greatly encouraged by the quality of what i've read.

Of course, I am biased since you write exactly the kind of stories I like to read: Stories where Naruto takes his training seriously, trains early and often, and achieve his potential. Thanks once more for this great read.
Raidentensho chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
i would like to say this. HOLY CRAP! THIS IS AWESOME! what's next naruto finding the real swords of zoro in tenten's weapon shop when shoping for supplies for the academy? that might not be too far off in the future. i really can't wait for more of this. until then, ja!
eclipseX chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
cool chapter
lightningblade49 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
This is getting better by the wndering are you going to give him zoros swords.
karthik9 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Daniel chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
hey great story i like the buildup of the characters in stead of the usaul insert powerfull ninja here chapter later god like naruto

hopefully naruto wont be a clone of zoro
Swish chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Hey, just wanted to say that you got a good story going here. The only negative I see is that it is a little slow. I like a good developed story but in my opinion this is a little much. But nonetheless it is still a good story. Keep it up.
granasaber master chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Your wrong on what naruto called shakky, ba-chan doesn't mean auntie it means granma. it's what he calls tsunade in cannon. this is pretty good i hope to see you contiune it
Unimportant chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
I love it! I cant see, or if I did I cannot remember, any glaring mistakes in the story. Even adding the skills from other anime characters. One of my favorite swordsman aside from thoes in "Rorounni Kenshin", espeacially Kenshin. Including Mugen from "Samurai Champloo", and "Samurai Deeper Kyo". I enjoyed it thuroghly.

I would suggest from this point you skip most of his training unless it is to highlight something important to things later on. Like the henge bit, Or to flush out the characters more and\or milestones in Naruto's character developement.
eclipseX chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Cool chapter
karthik9 chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
it is excelent chapter i look forward to future updates
eclipseX chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
extremely good chapter
KafeiDetour chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Excellent story. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
karthik9 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010