Reviews for Santoryu no Ryuuma
Swish chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Hey, just wanted to say that you got a good story going here. The only negative I see is that it is a little slow. I like a good developed story but in my opinion this is a little much. But nonetheless it is still a good story. Keep it up.
granasaber master chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Your wrong on what naruto called shakky, ba-chan doesn't mean auntie it means granma. it's what he calls tsunade in cannon. this is pretty good i hope to see you contiune it
Unimportant chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
I love it! I cant see, or if I did I cannot remember, any glaring mistakes in the story. Even adding the skills from other anime characters. One of my favorite swordsman aside from thoes in "Rorounni Kenshin", espeacially Kenshin. Including Mugen from "Samurai Champloo", and "Samurai Deeper Kyo". I enjoyed it thuroghly.

I would suggest from this point you skip most of his training unless it is to highlight something important to things later on. Like the henge bit, Or to flush out the characters more and\or milestones in Naruto's character developement.
eclipseX chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Cool chapter
karthik9 chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
it is excelent chapter i look forward to future updates
eclipseX chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
extremely good chapter
KafeiDetour chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Excellent story. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
karthik9 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Heh, the Sandaime got hit with yet another loop hole, sucks to be him. I love how much more crafty he is here then in canon. I mean come on, he's called,'The Professer' yet he can't do a damn smart thing for one kid? Lame. Get job man, keep it up
sarutobifan45 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
i would recomend that you dont have naruto learn a lot of ninjutsu because he would be too strong I think that you should have him graduate early like and team up with Hana inuzuka, and another in her age group but only use anko if Orochimaru is still in the village at the current part of your story he would still be there because he went rouge 10 years before the start of the series.
eclipseX chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Excellent chapter
lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
This sounds interesting a three sword style wielding naruto
FanFictionlover18 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Hey, just want to say that you have got a good story going here and

I see multiple ways it could go(Naruto into the One Piece world perhaps or something completely different). Nonetheless good story please update soon.
BadyGuz chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Poor Hiruzen being bullied by ..when will Naru grow up i want to see his abilities

Update soon.