Reviews for The Olive Branch
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH, that was lovely... But I want more... :3
Tamha chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I would like to note that mashed potatoes with honey in it is actually rather tasty, if not the kind of "sweet potatoes" Sarah expected.
Arciere chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Adorable.

-Arciere
elisa chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
(Two thumbs up!) Haven't dwelved all that deeply into Labyrinth fanfiction but if there are other stories as good as yours then I'm missing out.
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Very funny and enjoyable. I picture of them trading pranks back and forth is very funny.
kara chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I approve of these 'holiday shorts'

I know Easter just ended but I'm sure there's something coming up soon...

Care to write more?
kara chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Funny suit you
kara chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I LOVE his letter to her XD
Azhwi chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Ahh, I see the hand fetish raises its head here too. Can't say I can fault it. Wearing leather gloves all the time must cause very *very* sensitive hands. *grins*

Another happy reader signing off here. Thanks for sharing!
Azhwi chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Caffeinated Fieries... Oh Dear LORD.

And I will treasure the imagery of Sarah's brain dividing itself just to slip through the order of going. Self-Preservation Committee indeed. -Brilliant!-
Azhwi chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
LOL!

And the story is off with a bang!

Love the light-hearted feeling to this one. The goblins certainly have their own charms huh?

And cat-herder?
DragonRose4 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Creative and beautiful. I love this Thanksgiving treat!
moira hawthorne chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
ooooooooh but I did indeed love that very very much!
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Oddly enough, given your AN at the end of this story, I rather had the feeling that the Jareth in this story was rather truer to the Jareth in the movie than the king in Talespinner. Or maybe Jareth just likes to think otherwise.

But Talespinner is a delicious story as well.
roseredautumn chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
oh, but that was a charmer! I love your sarah, I forgot to say in the other story reviews; it's nice to see her give Jareth a goddamn chance. so many fics make her into mistrusting harpy. your Sarah is just the right amount of snarky, wary, and charming. well done!