Reviews for The Olive Branch
Tar Irene chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Love it! There are too few fics with Sarah in law school - it's hilariously perfect for this story though :D and I say you ought to try for humor more often - it's brilliant. Jareth was... well... hilarious. More like someone from a Jim Henson movie than any other portrayal of him I've read in fanfic, anyway. And the goblins are soso cute! I loved it :D
NuPreacher chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
This story is hilarious. It took all I have to keep my laughter silent so as to not wake up other people.
pinkflora chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Nice ending!
pinkflora chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I like Jareth's other titles, though as an owl I'm surprised he has anything to do with cats.
the hat and the headband chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
His Majesty, Jareth, Master of Mislettered Road Signs, Duke of Impossibly Difficult Mazes, King of the Goblins, and Supreme High Cat-Herder of the Underground

heh, that is one of the most hilarious official titles i've seen in a while- and my friend's name actually means catherder, so i'm doubly happy
Rayac chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Wow. Even though I love your Talespinner story, in my opinion, this was even better. You really do have a knack for humor-and not just corny forced humor. Your blend of goblins, hijinks, and wit was quite refreshing. And easily, the best scene ever was Jareth in an apron...hehe.

THANK YOU for taking the time to write this!
notwritten chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Leah chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Very well done story, and the characters are spot on. You are a talented writer, and I hope to see more work from you soon. :)
writertron chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
:D nicely done!
excentricAnthropologist chapter 1 . 11/27/2010

I think this sentence alone epitomizes the goblins. Great job!
Dark Horse Writer chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Very nice!

I loved the holiday short! The interaction between the two was perfect and I can't wait for some more! You are amazing and I look forward to some more of your work!
jinx1764 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Very nice! I enjoyed it.
Nanenna chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
This was a fun little trip, and I enjoyed it. I look forward to more Talespinner.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
This is great, and even if funny writing (humour, fluff, or whatever you want to call it) is great! I can't wait for the next installment. This should be a very interesting Thanksgiving meal indeed...
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Nice story. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »