Reviews for The Olive Branch
jinx1764 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Very fun, can't wait to see what happens!
notwritten chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
That was cool. Keep smiling. :-)
Nanenna chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
What a fun little interlude this was! Of course, we already knew she was going to accept, but it was fun to see her come to that point herself and all the self doubt it brought. I look forward to seeing the meal itself.
kms5665 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I like how Sarah is being more reasonable then from her teenage years. Funny the way Sarah and Jareth had a prank war over the years. I can't wait for Jareth and Sarah to meet again.
Rayac chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
BAH! Once again you have me cracking up over your story. The unison 'Bog' chorus is great, and the goblins' apparent need to scream everything is good fun. Can't wait for the dinner! (...and Jareth!)
writertron chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
i love it! can't wait for the meal!
notwritten chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Interestingly done. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
LadyGrey69 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
ROTFL the PS! Looks like a fun little story... bring it on!

lg
Rayac chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Great idea! The three goblins are adorable. Not like they need any more sugar, eh? And Jareth's title had me cracking up. Hehe.

LOVE this so far!
callandra chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Supreme High Cat-Herder? LMAO at Jareth's titles! Very well written, looking forward to more.
Silenced Theater of Dreams chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Wonderful first chapter, and Jareth's letter was hysterical. I love the interacter between the goblins as well.
Nanenna chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Okay, as if I weren't already going to subscribe to this story, Jareth decreeing himself the official cat-herder (though that's what I imagine tending to goblins to be like) made me snort in a most inelegant manner, and that must be rewarded! I do hope to see similar humor in future chapters.
kms5665 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I really enjoyed this first chapter. I loved it when the goblins were fighting.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Is this a one-shot or multichapter? It better be a multichapter because I really enjoy your writing style and the story has an interesting premise! Look forward to the next part if there is one!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3