Reviews for Painful Reminscences
Great plot! I'm very curious and excited to see what happens in the story! Please update!
Please!
This is the best plot and most well written HZCC story I have read!
Bravo!
I will definitely follow this story!
iamANNAmai chapter 1 . 3/7
I love this story so far!
Please update soon!
The plot is so exciting!
Update pleaassseee
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
waiting for the next update
please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
please update soon
Amara chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Hi... I am new in this site... and have already finish reading it... and you leave a cliffhanger in it... It almost two years you abandoned this story... so please... give us more...
Leialyssa chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Interesting I have written a hzgg story around 4 years ago, but never posted about it. And there was a character named xia ying as well in it, hehe. But she was xiao yan zi's daughter in my story though.

anyway, i really hope i'll be able to receive an update from this story because it's progressing quite well! Makes me all curiously about what had happened before xia ying, well, became xia ying and the tang's family daughter.
Neji'sGirl185 chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Please please please update soon! I love this story so much :)
keep4u chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
OMG! You are really good at keeping us in suspense. Please update soon. Really want to find out what happens when Yong Qi met Xia Ying. Hahaha. :D
asiannutter chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
loving where the story is heading. you are leaving us all in suspense. can't wait to read where the next chapter takes us.
AndromedaAiken chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Is there something you're hiding or something? Xiaoyanzi's death seems shrouded in mystery. :P I somehow don't believe she's actually dead.
jigokunooujo chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
I really enjoy how this series is progressing so far!keep up the good work! :D
Emolichic1 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Is Xia Ying Xiao Yan Zi?
jigokunooujo chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
I just stumbled across your story, and I'm so glad that I did! You've got a very interesting story here. I have just started reading it a few hours ago, and I was quite engrossed with it. I really wanted to see how this story would turn out.I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep writing!
likea.melodyy chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
I haven't read that far, but it's good so far... But... Is it really necessary to put the dialogue in Chinese? It's appropriate because it's easier to have a visual of what would be said if it were really turned into an episode, but not all of us can read Chinese.

I used google translator to help, but it didn't really help...
Saturnblue chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I'm figuring Xiao Yan zi is Xia Ying who gotten adopted by another couple who so happens worked in the imperial palace. I'm thinking after the event she gotten found by the imperial teacher on the road outside of the imperial palace. But how did they fake her death or the child who she had in that time if she does have a child. I'm guessing the child is actually her son the couple adopted her along with the unborn son and gave her a new life and name. By adopting the son it gave her a better statues so others won't look down on her. It will be an interesting out come. This is called faith or destiny where the main canon couple is supposed to be together no matter what had happened. but what exactly happened that night where Yong Qi blame Xiao Yan zi for Zhi Hua's accident?