Reviews for Color Me Red
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! HARRY U R TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH DRACO JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY
abrainiac chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
So, I realized that you made this over six months ago, and therefor have little to no intentions of finishing it... And I cried.

Honestly, I totally love this fic! I was so sad when I realized that I'd never find out what happened to our to favorite enemies! Such an adorable plot line, and wonderful job at capturing the characters. Ron would totally just dismiss it all as a prank or an evil scheme, while Hermione would be trying to help Harry and Draco get together! And Harry would just be sort of blundering around, accepting whatever story his friends gave him. And Malfoy... Well, we always knew he was crushing on Harry; pulling pigtails, eh?

I loved this story, and I do realize that you're probably completely done with it. That said, I'm going to be a total arse, and ask - no, beg - for you to post just one more chapter. Just, tying it together or something like that. I just felt all empty being left hanging! But of course, you don't have to; just thought I'd ask! I'll still love you anyway, promise! D

*Lesser-Than Three*
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
your off to a good start. funny story, this. _
mysteryssister chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
so usually, i don't like draco/harry at all, but this is actually very good! poor draco... poor harry... haha, still great! i can't wait to see what happens! so update soon!
veneya chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
omg, I loved the 2nd chap. It's quite hilarious the fact that Ron keeps demolishing malfoy while hermione keeps trying to encourage him:D!
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Harry you bum! Stop being cautious and jump him! 3
PruCan4evar chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
OMG I LOVE COOKIES AND DRARRY PLUSHIES! :D
Christa-Hime Loves Yaoi chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Loved it! Update soon!
Alanryin90 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
waiting for more! loved it!
purpleelights chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I just wanted to ask... what the heck is a "ravenette"? I'm sorry but everytime I came across that word I would just get incredibly discracted. I'm not sure if I'm right (english is not my main language), but I believe that the term is not used to refer to black-haired people. Even if it was, in this case it would be "raven", as "ravenette" would be the female form. There is blond (male) and blonde (female), brunet (male) and brunette (female)... but I'm not sure if there is "raven" and "ravenette"... I just wanted to point that out because I find your use of the word unnecessary and, to a certain point, distracting and detrimental to your story.
Less-Then-3 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
OMG you better write antoher chapter soon to this i was fansquealing the whole time i read this! X3 please come out with another one fast!
jensonluvsu chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Aww... so cute! Update soon!
HappyFacesMakeTheWorldStopDead chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I hope this made your night, since i'm reviewing and all. COOKIES? F*CK YEAH! i love cookies. and this story. and drarry plushies. their sexy. well, the story isn';t sexy, but it's good.
Love Is BeastN chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
aw! How could harry still think malfoy is up to something?He should at least be hopeful that he isn't just joking!

I 'admire' this chapter! (which means I 'love' it!)

update again soon please! :D