Reviews for Still Us
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
333333333333333333!

can I just say how much I loved this! I need to find more positive/friendship/acceptance fics between these two!
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
GAAAAAAAAAAH! Just found this and it was amaaaaazing! :D
poetikat chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I am in love with this story. Hearts in eyes, want to buy it flowers and take it on a nice date kind of in love. Your dialog was perfect, and it felt so much like an honest moment that could have happened between the two of them.

I'm the biggest sucker for a supportive Azimio in fic, and this just hit my happy button hard. Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with the fandom.
and Teng chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
D'aaaw! That was absolutely heart-warming! I especially loved the ending. And SSBB is da' bomb... even on a Wii...
greengal1996 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was great. I loved it when Azimio laughed at him for getting rejected by the only other gay kid in school. It was so what a guy would do to his best friend. It meant they were the same that nothing had changed. Great job.
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I can only HOPE for an Azimio like this on the show. Seriously, from your pen to Ryan Murphy's ears :)
Sparkles chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is just wonderful. The dialogue and characterization is so well-done. I know for a fact that people associated with Glee tool around the message boards, fanfic, etc. I hope someone stumbles over this. It would be such great redemption for both of these characters.
Corbomite Ignite chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awesome story, it was totally sweet and believable! I really loved it.
Larkin21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Love this so much! I hope Dave does get support like this from Azimio. Great writing and characterization. I could really picture this entire scene playing out, their body language, their tone of voice. Very well done :)
asdjkl123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I absolutely LOVE this!
JustAnnie chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I love this. I badly want this to be canon. I'd hate it if Azimio turns on Dave if/when he comes out. I like their friendship. And this was really well written. Loved the dynamic between them.
illocutionary chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I can't even *deal* with how much I want this to exist in canon; you've done a great job in getting all the awkwardness and simplicity of such a heavy and scary deal that coming out must be for Karofsky, and it's just such a relief that Azimio can deal with it so well.
getyourgunready chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I want this to be canon. This would be awesome.
writesstuff chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
hahahahaha this is awesome ] xI I loved Azimio's reaction to the kiss and taking kurt's reaction roflmao
AllAboutTheWriting chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
You have absolutely no idea how happy this made me. Seriously, my face hurts from smiling so much. Like everyone else said, I'm so happy that someone finally had Azimio accepting it. It gives me hope. Amaaazing.