Reviews for Perspective
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was cool. Very well written and creative in how you wrote it! I liked how you captured both boy's pov on the situation and how it wasnt all as it at first seemed... :-)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was clever and sweet! xo
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Sam never quite understands just how bad Dean needs to take care of him.
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Just overwhelmed by the love & do anything for that Sam and Dean have for each other. That's what the world needs more of...

Great read... Beers & Cheers
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I liked the juxtaposition in this one.
Katherine chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
o god! sooo beautiful! really i just love this so much! i love love love your hells angle fic soo much but this one is definitely my favorite one-shot of yours. i love how you use the same words and phrases with each brother to show how closely connected they are.

"The venom was acting fast, too fast and Dean couldn't even move his gawd-damn head without passing out."

you use this twice but in completely different ways! :D :D:D

gosh and when "Sam whimpered. "Don't leave me." i just die over and over! when you described them and use the words sibling i just wanted to run to my brother and hug him! and clasping of the wrist's gets me too. "and ding dong the bitch was dead." LMAO! "Dean grinned down at the hideous woman-thing and then simply dropped. " DOUBLE LMAO!so Dean. oh ps great fic name so perfect and the ending was so great. This fic reminded me of K Hanna Korossy amazing writing.
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
loved the idea of perspective you used in the story. it was very amusing and well-written. ;)
Faint Praise chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Nicely done. A lot packed into a short story, no words wasted.
epex chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
The last paragraph was so beautiful and meaningful. The boys are hurt and worried about each other, this is the essence of Winchester brotherhood :)
embrace-the-deception chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Whew, you had me going there! First I thought Sammy was going to die, then you went and turned it all around! At least none if them died in the end. Amazing work, I loved this. The relationship you've got between the boys is perfect. Awesome job, well done
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Great! D

Dean will always fight for Sam, no matter what... So if in his head he was thinking that Sam needed him to be saved from the venom, he wouldn't ever abandon Sam.

That was good D

See you around

moonstone1987 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I loved it keep up the good work
Sotobow chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Aw, I really liked this! Those boys - gotta love 'em.

Dean being worried SAM was the one with the venom issue was very Dean. Poor Sam, having to hope Dean would pull through. At least he knew what to do about it.

The last line in conjunction with what you showed from Dean's POV was really, really awesome!

"Sam didn't know what it was that always gave Dean that extra reserve, that extra bit of strength to fight, but whatever it was, Sam hoped his brother never lost it" - Sam doesn't realize that the 'extra bit of strength' was him. And Dean does lose it...repeatedly. But yeah, that last bit pretty much broke my heart in a really good way. :)

And you're right - Dean keeps fighting when it's for Sam. When he doesn't have Sam or feels he doesn't, he gives in.

Lovely story!
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I enjoyed this, especially the first part...being confused about what was going on right along with Dean.

I liked this, too: "Sam didn't know what it was that always gave Dean that extra reserve, that extra bit of strength to fight, but whatever it was, Sam hoped his brother never lost it."

Makes me think of Dean and his determination to get Sam's soul back, to get his real Sammy back.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
You really had me going there for a while. Figures that the guaranteed thing to keep Dean fighting is Sammy needing help. Excellent!