Reviews for Right Through Me
Eclare Drama chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I loved it. It was cute and just...great! Your an amazing writer! Pm me!
LadyNaEl chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Eli Jr. Lol

That was sexy.
Lobotomy Myo chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
:o I love eli.. so how about Eli x OC? :D
tng2788 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Loved it! :)
ashanti chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
i cant believe u just started writing like 2 days ago and your already writing amazing one shots like this.

u rock! :D
teasun89 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Very well written! Intense and very sexy! I can't wait to read more stories from you!
DegrassiQueen2018 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
O.M.G! This story even made my dog horny lolz ( even though he didnt understnd half the wrds as i read it outloud 2 myslf (; You shld Ttly do like more stories caus idk thnk i can get n anthr fight wit my bf w/out jumping him lOl keep up the good work :)
kindly fuck off xx chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Oh my god. You have NO idea how hot that was. I need to go take a dip in the Artic Ocean now. *fans self*
Retro2021 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
luv it
xXMoment4LifeXx chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
THAT IS MY SONGGG !

Lol great Lemon !
kikimagic chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
That was really good. But you can make it better. You should make people want to have sex after reading this. It needs more sexy and more details.
Whose Goldworthy chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
OMFG ! Do you even know how fucking amazing that was ? Sorry for the lanugage , but that happens when im really exicted ! You nailed it , all of it . I've never seen angry sex with them, & believe me...i've been waiting for it. I love the domiant side's of the characters, espeically Eli. How sexy , huh ? But CONTINUE with these , if they are kick ass as your 1st one , just imagne how much feedback your gonna get , love hot sex. More ! Ha, loved it:D btw: loved the song , what an ass ? Lmao.
MadameDegrassi96 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was amazing you if you're just going to make sexy oneshots, I dig it, a lot. haha. DO IT!
razza chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Goodness, If this is the beginning of "much EClare sexy time", I cant wait to see what else is in store ~~~ OwO 3

I loved this. ahhhhhh I love EClare so much, and this filled my happy meter to the brim :DDD

awesome awesome awesome AHHHH ECLARE!

heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
So glad I was warned to read this one alone - aahhh good Eclare smut always a fav of mine! Love angry Eclare makeup sex. More please?