Reviews for Paintings
GuyDirectioner19 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh so sweet (: forgot how cute they were together
Arastas chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Normally not my favorite pairing (Ray and Suki are the only ones I really care about), but this is written so, so beautifully (and Gabe is just... Gabe). You seamlessly interweave dialogue with gorgeous description, your running metaphor is clever and present but not overwhelming, and I actually cried reading this. If every Ian/Gabe fic were written like this, I would easily see it as the best pairing ever.
Newbie NoseStud chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
AHHHH AMBERR I TOTALLY FORGOT YOU WROTE THIS, IT'S SO CUTE. AND IAN WAS SO ADORABLE. And I need to stop screaming. But seriously, the vision thing? Genius. So perfect. I was screaming inside (i obviously couldn't squeal outloud since i'm in the car right now. lol.) But I loved it. I had to try to squeeze out a review. xD i'm on my psp btw, its taking forever to type out. Anyways, great job, ttyl. 3
Krazikenzie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was really cute!
Topaz chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is excellent! Your writing style is really what kept me hooked. It flows well and your word choices are all very pretty. I hope you stick around in this fandom - it needs writers like you.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awww this is so cute! I love the two of them together! yay! Excellent job!
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love it! And, I'm not an expert, but I think your characterizations are very accurate. Great first chapter. Please update soon. -LAG;p
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was so beautiful :)I loved it. I love this pairing. I hope you write more for them.
ema neslaf chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
this was beautiful! i loved both the smooth, flowing style you wrote this with, and the obvious nerves of both gabe and ian! simply and utterly beautiful!

love,

ema
staceydc328 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Did you noticed that in 'Book Report' he was sitting on Gabe's bed instead of his own? I think the writers agree with this pairing. :)

I like how it just happened. There was no anticipation on either's part that this was going to happen. It just did and they both realized that they liked the result.

Thank you for sharing.

~Stacey DC
RavenWinchester chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
this was adorable :)
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
You did a really good job on with these two! I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw them and had thought they'd be good together! I love how Ian predicted the kiss and how they shared a bed in the end, the angst in the genre setting had me a little worried!
Isabix chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Aw, that was so cute. I knew I was going to love them from the first episode of Tower Prep too, they are so cute and touchy-feely. And you fanfic was really beautiful, I loved it. It pained my heart in the best way possible. I loved loved loved it. 3
Urban Mystic chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
wow... um, jeez

you're brilliant. the plot was great and your pacing and the wording and the everything just... guh

i have no more words except, awesomely done.

~Mystic