Reviews for Haunted
Chrystle Ayer chapter 2 . 10/23
. ! After all these years and re-reading this for I don't know what nth time! Please, think about giving us Ed/Lu fans a new chapter. Hope you check in to , still.
guest chapter 1 . 7/23
I think you pictured it very realistically
EdLu fan chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I would love to see a chapter of all this from Ed's side, was the hate always in his eyes really directed at Lucy, or the himself and the feelings he had for her and the way his heart and mind reacted to having her near? What does he think he sees in her eyes? It would be an interesting read
MomoPeachFlower chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
Oh, I was so hoping for more!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Oh my god, you have no idea how much this story means to me. I love how it flows so perfectly. They are such a sweet couple
petrichorblue chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
HitTheRoad chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
awsqeefwf I love it so much!
disturbinglyprofound chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Even though it's incest and I'm not really a fan of it, I had to click when I read that summary. It sounded heated and intense and very inviting... and I wasn't disappointed. This was fabulously written, and although I don't have much experience with the Chronicles of Narnia (I've only read the Lion, the Witch, and Wardrobe) I could still feel the passion between Edmund and Lucy. Wonderful. :)
Ereb Lor chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Quite interesting. Great music for the video, RED, well, rocks. Anyway, good job.
lunitadiciembre chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow, that was heavy, dark and insane.. I love it! :) That fic it's.. I don't know, amazing. The beggining it's confuse, I was thinking (like Lucy) that Edmund hates her, so I was surprise in the end part, but when you think it slowly it's fucking perfect. :D You write amazing, really.
CourtneyHowlett chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow. This is so sexy beyond sexy. Girl, all praises go to you! I love you for posting this!
The Unfinisher chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
you can't just click it... looooool that made me laugh so hard.
takeiteasycharlie chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This story was amazing! hol best edmund/lucy story ive read! you did it perfectly im inlove with it! and i absolutly loved your video you made of them! you managed to capture them perfectly i really do hope you add more chapters to this or do a sequel cuz its just to good really amazing story and your an amazing writer i hope you do more stories like this or maybe add more to this one
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
There should be another one follwing it! Ugh, it was cut short! Lovely though! Edmund and Lucy!
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
i'm not sure what i think of this story i guess i really don't understand it mmm