Reviews for Good Vibrations
Enjoyed!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Nice, more one day?
youngandmature chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
If B did care so much for E then why was she so wrapped up in the contest after the winner announcement?: 'God, could I be any more rude and unfeeling? He just spilled his guts over there for me and I here I was still thinking of the contest.'

What did B mean when she said she'd been felt up by Paul - was she just referring to the signing of her stomach or was there more? If not, then why was Paul so shy and stuff with her?
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Thanks Betti. I wish it were longer :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hi Betti, I read this ages ago, before you "became" Betti, that is the beautiful and talented lady who created such a beautiful, touching story in Little Green, and now I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to tell you how much I loved this story, very cutely done, they hate each other, then they are crushing on each other. So sweet, glad you got rid of that odious James. I've always hated Renee, always blamed her for Bella's low self-esteem. I felt if I ever met her, I'd want to punch her in the face for being such a selfish, self-centered always seemed to me that she was competing with her daughter. Grow up woman and take some responsibility, stop expecting your child to be your caretaker. Bella was always much prettier than her mother and I hated that she didn't see that herself. This is sweet and very very nice and I loved the words so much. I would ask you where you found the words, but knowing you and your creative spirit, I have know doubt you composed it yourself. Mwah, Rachel
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Loved it!
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
God that was...that was just so lovely. I'm not surprised it won.
IcedvoLvos chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This made me laugh so much. I especially liked the ending.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I love this. I'm going to read more.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Nice job, ladies ! I enjoyed this story.
maria2906 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
awwww cuteeee! Who says chiverly is dead?We have our own amazing guy here being all gentleman-y (in the end :P) and taking our breaths away :)

I loved the banter between them but most of all I really liked how they sort of fell in love with each other without knowing how the other one in love with the other's mind is far more difficult and far more meaningful than being physically attracted to them.

And they have both!
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
very cute story. thank you.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
What a fun, cute little story! :)
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I loved it thank you
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
awwww it was such a sweet story and I loved the ending with Bella sitting on the amp xx