Reviews for The Ties That Bind
kimberly.clarkposey chapter 53 . 5/23
This is a truly great story. I know it's been awhile but are you going to update this story I would really like to read more. Thank you.
Love this story, third time I have read it. Any hopes you will ever continue on it? Love a lot of your other stories as well!
james.mattson.7 chapter 53 . 5/4
A job very well done on this story so far, don't suppose you plan on finishing this one?
Gin110881 chapter 53 . 4/27
Oops, I have read the rest of the story in one piece now and hence I will not bother you with my babbling for each single chapter. So far, I liked the story very much and I would be glad if it will go on soon.
I hope that real life and the muses will allow you to continue the story. As a precaution, I have already set the alarm for possible future instalments.
Of course, my hopes explicitly include Harry and Ginny: A Love Story.

See you around. I still have to read the latest instalments of HlG,GlH.
Gin110881 chapter 44 . 4/20
I wonder what Bella could do to Draco, as long as he is in Azkaban? I assume that Lucius knows where Draco is.
Millie’s conversation with Ginny was very well done. Too bad that Harry has withdrawn himself from the conversation so cowardly.

... and btw., I really hope that you do not foist a dragon baby on Ginny, hehe.
Gin110881 chapter 42 . 4/20
Harry's suggestion as like a break up with time control. It is typical Harry, so that he has a good feeling that Ginny is protected, he let her suffer a lifetime when he dies. That’s very canon-like.
Good thing, That Ginny refuses.
Gin110881 chapter 41 . 4/20
I am surprised that Millie does not participate in the training. As Harry decided to invite the friends to the training, she was there too.

The promise scene with Jeanie as a guest was very funny and well done.
To tell the truth, for a few seconds I thought you will pair Tonks and Jeanie.

Abigail Waters is a very interesting character. I wonder if she has to play a specific role later.

btw, Ginny and Jeanie sounds so similar. Is it with purpose?
Gin110881 chapter 40 . 4/20
Hermione asks her questions without even breathing, very Hermione-like, like a fencer (Why was he here? What did he want, ..).
Please don't let Tonks cheat on Remus with Jeanie.
Gin110881 chapter 39 . 4/20
Oh, you're evil. The cliffie from the previous chapter is resumed not until half a chapter later.

The trio (Sirius, Remus, Tonks) does not seem to trust Ginny and Harry. They agree their transportation ability should remain a secret, but secretly they try to unravel the mystery.

... and I'm still curious what the elves have up in their sleeves.
Gin110881 chapter 38 . 4/17
Ah, the mystery of Harry's heritage is now solved, at least a little ...
Overall a very important conversation. Ginny and Harry should talk more often with others, to a certain extent also with Hermione, about their circumstances.
It was a great idea, to get their friends involved in the training. I'm curious to see how Ron perceives this opportunity.

Oh yes, Ginny … I’m sure that Harry should be able to save her. I just hope that they do not ageing even more.

... and because you don’t want to read 'good chapter' or 'excellent', I do not write it, even if I think it is, lol
Gin110881 chapter 37 . 4/17
It was funny to see how surprised the three were of Ginny and Harry.
The Girl talk moment with Tonks was very empathetic and revealing. Apparently, Ginny is able to hide some of her worries from Harry. However, I'm sure that the two will talk about it soon.
Gin110881 chapter 36 . 4/17
Somehow I was shortly confused due to a time jump. In Chapter 36 (this one) Ginny and Harry are sitting together with their friends. Afterwards, on Monday, the classes go on. But the next chapter there is an episode, which starts when the friends have left the both of them. (the numbering of chapters is a bit inconsistent, the numbering inside the chapters is always one less than the ffnet numbering due to the prologue)

I'm sorry for bothering you, but you asked for reviews ;-)
Gin110881 chapter 34 . 4/17
Ui, if they mature physically furthermore in that speed they will be old and die before they are able to meet Tom, hehe.

I’m sure the both of them are in trouble now. For sure they will be punished for disappearing from Hospital Wing. Minerva has set the bar for punishments very low. For the duration of the detention, she is on the same level as Umbridge, always on a weekly basis. Maybe, Ginny and Harry can use their healing magic to do something against Minerva headache to make her more forgiving.

What about their plans to visit the chamber? Maybe they are able to find Sal's portraits there. It would do him good.

see you around.
Gin110881 chapter 33 . 4/17
Tonks is really great in every way, not only when she is doing her Auror duties.

Sometimes I have the feeling that Ron wakes up and reaching out to Hermione. However, knowing you a little bit now (at least your opinion about Ron), that will not happen, at least not soon, if at all. I'm sorry for Hermione.

Poor Moll, I really hope that she accepts that her baby girl is gone and she has a self-consistent daughter now. And I hope that she and Arthur will have the opportunity to talk to Ginny and Harry in the near future, they are still her parents.
Gin110881 chapter 32 . 4/17
I am surprised that Draco doesn't know Tonks. She's his mother's cousin.

For the way Draco is convicted, I would prefer a magical way. However, I suspect that you will choose a muggle way.

The question of Draco's punishment is not easy. We still do not know the actual status of the Ministry. Has it already been infiltrated by Tom? Then Azkaban wouldn't make much sense since the Death Eaters will have a mass escape there every few days. The loss of magical abilities is desirable.
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »