Reviews for Destructive Forces
Jeanniebird chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
I love how dark and scarry you write Logan. He isn't exactly a nice guy and at the beginning as he joined the X-Men he regulary threatend to kill them and it weren't hollow threads.

I also like that Marie is afraid of him. It is a normal reaction which was completly left out in the films.

All in all, tt's an awesome story!
If Only97 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Evil clifie! I shall die of anticipation, waiting for the next chapter!
CaptMacKenzie chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
So. Apparently you didn't like the way Logan & Marie were portrayed in X1. It was definitely an anomalous relationship X1 set them up in - they seemed to bond immediately; Logan grew very suddenly attached to/fond of the kid, for such a wary loner as he ... and Marie wasn't scared of him at all, though perhaps she should have been.

You seem determined to show a different take on these characters. Perhaps you think it more realistic to make the characters "darker" versions of their movie selves, their actions more motivated by fear - the justified fear of having to be completely self-reliant in a very rough and frequently ugly part of society?

I'll not object to that idea, that's for certain. But that means you've challenging yourself to more originality than most authors that base their stories more closely on the movies - you're going to have to come up with an entirely different rationale for these versions of Logan & Marie to bond ... that is, if you want them to.

I'm looking forward to seeing how YOU think people like them would react to the X-mansion, and SAbretooth.