Reviews for A State of Affairs
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
"this Dean fellow" um, you mean the Dean Thomas harry shared a dorm room with for 6 years? you mean the Dean Thomas Ginny dated to make harry jealous?
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Never liked HP/GW... cunning Syltherin Draco...liked it...
Hi chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
You got that quote from one of my FAVORITE games! I adored the story by the way.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Well done!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Nice
Nikita Domolov chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Love it I oly wish that it was a little bit longer but oh well it was very enjoyable and I can't wait to read more of your work. :P

Caio,
FanGirl2010 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
REALLY NICE
ScorpioPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This story had great potential, but you ended it too neatly and quickly. You didn't give enough back story for the problems that Harry and Ginny were going through, especially since she began cheating on him with Blaise. Also, Harry suddenly just wanting Malfoy just kind of happened...no real lead up to his feelings changing so dramatically. But it was a decent story. Good luck with more.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
love it! well not the whole ginny cheating on harry, but since it let draco and harry get together, i guess i can accept it D
blu kat chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
That was good and I enjoyed reading it. For a moment I thought Draco had sat it up. Spelling and grammar were good. Thanks for the read.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
THIS IS UTTERLY AMAZING AND HOTTY HOT HOTTY XDD

Keep writing more like these! :D
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Very beautifully done :D
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
A very nicely done story. I spent the whole middle of the story thinking that Dean Thomas was the killer though and wondered why Harry just did not go ask him about it...
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
But I know you know who this be, girlfran! :D

"Potter, anything's fair game in there. But if you tamper with them and I walk out with blue hair tomorrow, don't think I'm going to let you live." I must say that that's one of my favorite lines in the entire thing.

Until I read this line. "Harry's only response was to take another bite and positively orgasm." L. M. A. O.

Also, I seriously LOVE that they're solving a murder all bamf and shit.

Also, I love that Harry noticed Draco's arse.

Also, have you realized that I'm typing this review as I read? You should have realized this by now, bb.

"I'm not homophobic!" Draco's real reaction: HOT DAMN. TAKE OFF THEM PANTS.

Also... Thomas Dean? Are you serious? You couldn't come up with better than switching around DEAN THOMAS, FINNY'S BFF?

"Smiling, Harry grabbed a hold of the man's shoulder and also took Malfoy's hand in his."

HOLDING HANDS. YAY.

Blaise Zabini...? Yeah, I'd hit that.

"Honestly, Potter, you Gryffindors and trying to find the good in everyone. I'm a Slytherin; of course I would have ulterior motives."

LMAO. "Honestly, Potter, you blithering dumbass. I'M SLYTHERIN, MUTHA FUCKA."

p.s.

Amy Farrah Fowler, perhaps we should engage in coitus in order to further our relationship. ...Bazinga.