Reviews for The Choice
ANON chapter 1 . 11/11
this was interesting too bad you dont have a part 2
prose.titute chapter 1 . 4/4
I loved this fic. Wow. So well written without the description of rape (which yeah... is often written to sound sensual). It made me really sad. Sad for Luna, but proud of her strength. Sad for Lucius in his desperation to survive by committing crimes he would hate his own child to endure. *claps* You are amazing.
The part where he said Luna should've picked Severus broke my heart. I'm glad you didn't make Luna feel so regretful here. She is so strong. Poor Harry in the aftermath though. He would be so guilty.

I liked how you had Luna recognise Lucius. Long blond hair like hers...
Chupa chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This is my favorite fan-fic. I love it and I wished you still wrote (I don't think you do, judging by your profile).
12ljam chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Would like to see what happens next... please please continue this and make a sequal
VenusIHH chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I'd love to see a version where she chooses Snape! Really good :) x
queenevil666 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Love it! I would luv to see a alt version where she chose Snape.
AsHisTreasured chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Luna is fascinating... Great job
cigarettesandlace chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
An unexpected pairing, but I absolutely loved this. Amazing, keep it up! :D
something guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Seamus,Harry,Ron,Herione should get revenge for Luna I think seamus should be in love with Luna lol please wright a sequel
Quin-Kilkziard chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Really good. Thank you for making the dub con not sexy. It seemed realistic, and Luna seemed completely in character. Really great. I hope you continue to write. I am starting to ship these two just a little bit because of this haha.
DuckieHamilton1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I really want a sequel to this, you are such a good writer.
Leo chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wah. That's Great. Really like 'your' Lucius...
Curious how a reunion would run...
queen scheherazade chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Whoa. I really like your portrayal of Lucius. He's almost helpless, which makes him almost heartbreaking...but not quite. I love Luna's last line. It conveys her strength of character that you talked about earlier in the piece. It also really opens things up for a follow-up story... *nudgenudge*

Also, I think having someone go after Draco could be an interesting side-story. Maybe Remus just before the full moon or something?

Anyway, great fic! ]
cypris88 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This was a great story. Dark and to the point! I know it's a one-shot but it would be so interesting to catch a glimpse of a future where she and Lucius meet again.
DrEvilsketch chapter 1 . 10/27/2011

this story was pretty sweet, I like that it was a dark and difficult subject but that it wasn't overly explicit because overly explicit stuff gives me a headache.. metaphorically. yes. Anyway, I think that perhaps extending the conversation between lucius/luna to give more anticipation to the event would be good, like as constructive criticism goes, and i think i caught a few grammar mistakes in there, but they have slipped my mind now.

Yeah, i liked this. write more of this pairing!