Reviews for Gentle
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I just came across this story and I just loved it :)

You didn't make a mockery of them at all!:D If anything, I think you captured the characters wonderfully(:
magicalmans chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wonderful story. Very well written. Very sweet.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I've never been much of a romance fan, but I do like Ron/Hermione, and I really liked this and how you captured their characters
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Well done.
thlove chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was the sweetest story ever! Thank you so much for writing it!
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is so heart-breakingly lovely.
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
that. was. amazing. :)
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Not a mockery, at all. You should continue it! But, if you were going by the books, Hermione had a cut on her neck, not her arm, but if you were going by the movies, then you did it well. Either way, it's great! Caseyandra
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
ok heres a bottle of confidence you need it lol "hope i didnt make a mockery" this was pure gold i loved it it was great you even did fleurs voice awesome..drink up!
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
genius! from the very beginning, you have drawn me into your marvelous fic!

the characters were perfect, not ooc at all. i enjoyed its every bit. :)
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is very sweet. You made such a beliveble Ron - on ewho cares for Harry, but is still a bit jeaulous - aa actual human, with two sides. I really liked your story.
CrazyKat87 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I have never really been a ron/hermione shipper, but I enjoyed this one-shot very much. I think you really captured Ron's personality. Please continue writing!
Ferrari08 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awesome! Your writing is fantastic xD
stochmika chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
One of the best one-shots i've ever read! Welldone :-)
Nesapuliata chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
The piano scene is my favorite scene from DH1. You wrote a beautiful story based on this. Kudos xx
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »