Reviews for Contemplating Aqua
Aww, how cute. :)
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
cool
xXPrincessMXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I was a bit afraid I would stop believing in VentusXAqua because I read your stories with VanitasXAqua...

But I didn't stop believing in it, thanks to you ;)

You put down a very sweet story, once again.
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww...
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I think for me if I had to pick between Terra and Ventus It would be like picking my two favorite things to eat.

Terra would be chocolate and Ventus would be strawberry but that would be hard cause I wouldn't be able to decide...

YAPADY! I got it!

Aqua can keep Terra and I can keep cute little Ventus

His just to cute!
UrawakaiPisces too lazy XD chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I really liked this! I thin a Ventaqua relationship would be cute 3 also it mirrors the one Kairi had with Sora though I like Aqua better :)

Good writing!
GypsyKate chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
*blinks* Terra has a comic book collection...?

Ahem...I'm not a big VenxAqua fan, but you made it feel very natural. Loved how considerate Ven was of Terra's feelings...oh, and I loved the humor, too. Keep up the good work!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Whoa, that just makes me want to cry and laugh at the same time. It's almost like Ven's the one who wrote this and not you. Gosh, just how do you do it? It doesn't matter what writingstyle you use, you just do it perfect! This makes me wonder, are you a writer in real life? (someone who writes for a paper, or something). Even though I like your other writingstyle(s) better, I think this one fits the story perfectly.

Oh, and is it just me, or does Aqua suspect something?
In a Quandary chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Wow. I must say, anything that manages to wrest me out of my usual indifference without resorting to concentrated angst deserves credit. You made my heart ache with sympathy for Ven, and what's more, you did it in a kid-friendly manner. Congrats.

That Terra and Ven both harbour romantic feelings for Aqua is highly plausible, but I doubt I have come across a fic that portrayed their dynamic as beautifully as this. (And Terra wasn't even an active participant!) Your writing style, experimental though it be, is something to be commended. The alternation between present and introspective first-person works well to build up the tension, culminating in Ven's (self-)admission of his greatest insecurity - feeling inferior to Terra. Despite Ven's feelings being ultimately unresolved and the end, left open-ended, I still felt satisfied in acknowledging the vast untapped potential that lay in the future development of Ven and Aqua's relationship.

I like it that you didn't choose to expound on Ven's jealousy, but rather the nuances of his relationship with Terra and his more delicate feelings towards Aqua. It gives the story a soft and wistful atmosphere, one that I liked very much.

There is little to criticize about this fic save for a couple of tense inconsistencies and one noticeable case of redundancy:

'You don't dream about the girl your best friend is in love with. -There has to be a rule somewhere about that.- You don't wish you could hold her, touch her face, run your fingers through her hair just to find out if it's as soft as it looks. And you don't dream about kissing her, definitely. -There has to be a rule about that.-'

The first of these two nearly identical sentences isn't necessary. My reason for retaining the second is because it sounds particularly impacting what with being the last sentence in the paragraph.

Overall, this is a fantastic execution of a not-at-all uncommon idea. Kudos. Instant favourite.