Reviews for Titan of Industry
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
this is entertaining
Drood chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
I love this story. Thanks!
Lilly Talons chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
I was trying not to laugh out loud in class, this was definetly a hilarious story
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
i really want to know what his current four projects are. guess: matching scarves?
i love this! thanks for writing this lovely story and sharing it here! _
Sherylyn chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
This is just really, truly priceless! I love every single bit of it, in so many ways.

Thank you for this!

And I just have to ask: how many people now want a Caffrey Original b/c of this?! ;-)
kcosette14 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Omg this is hysterical hahaha awesome job! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
what would Elisabeth, Mozzie, June, Alex, Sara and Neal 's hats be like?
Elisabeth might get wine... Mozzie aliens... Sara a Raphael painting...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Neal gets his own hat: handcuffs or something
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Totally totally totally totally awesome!
Wait.
Have I said how awesome it is?
Neal knows how to knit is awesome. For some one that into art, can do forgery perfectly, must love beautiful, difficult, complicated things. So it's only logic if he can knit also.
Your writing and your fic are awesome!
Dimensional Roamer chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
I absolutely adore this! It's so cute and fluffy aha. Brilliant! DR
TooLazyToLogin chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
This is just adorable! I want one of those hats.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Totally love this story, but I can't help but frown at your obvious insensitivity. Apparently gay guys can't throw a punch? And only gay men can knit well? That's how you wrote Peter, and it was a bit ridiculous. Still obsessed with the story though, haha.
anna chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Hi! I know you wrote this ages 'n ages ago, but I've only just read it. I just wanted to say that this was easily one of the most enjoyable white collar stories out there, so thanks!
Crossover Addict chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
That was just too freaking adorable! I loved it. Actually makes me kind of want to start researching knitting. I think I will stick with the modular origami though.
QueenNullam chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
i freakin love it! i knit too and omg i cant stand crochet! i had the exact same thing happen to me that JT did i swear! i started going to these stupid groups sessions to see if theyd help me go faster and there was this one lady who was like a MACHINE swear to god. and it was like she was just saying "oh yeah i can do triple, double stich and oh yea bitch you cant do this an your never gonna!" i almost cried lol. it was so bad. i got so mad...she was evil. another awesome one dudette. :D