Reviews for Love Rules
steph A15 chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
IT SUCKS THAT ONLY THE EPILOUGE IS LEFT BUT IT WASAN AMAZING STORY AND I LOVED IT AND CANT WAIT TO READ THE EPILOUGE SO UPDATE SOON:)!
toobiasiv chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Story was okay. Not the best but not the worst either.
Edwardforever2 chapter 24 . 4/13/2011
This is probably the best chapter to this story so far! I love that Bella has let down her guards and is not afraid to finally let Edward in. This more like the Edward and Bella we have all come to love and adore. Keep up the good work!
Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 24 . 4/13/2011
Ok, I would've reviewed for this sooner, but FanFiction was being a butt XP

Anyways...

LOVED the chappie! :3 It was soooo adorable when Bella and Edward missed each other, and of course, she is finally able to say that she loves him without any reluctance is soooo romantic too! :D

Overall, loved it :)

Please udpate whenever you can,

*Lady Lily of Darkness*
eddiejazz chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
Its a good story.. a little all over the place but I like it. Tho, your dates are constantly changing. One paragraph, shes 17 and the next shes 16 and now shes 18. You might want to fix that lol. :)
Maori kotiro chapter 24 . 4/13/2011
awe loved it...so cute...lol
Courtney.Cullen14 chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
this was a great story I loved it!
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
They are finally together! YAY! Great story!
AzaleaHayden chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
Finally! It's here, the end of our prolonged waiting is here! Now, all we have to do is wait for the epiloge... is it going to be the future? I love the future! Is it? Is it? Anyways... yeah... well... bye!
april666king chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
I loved your story. So good. Can't wait for the epilogue.
Withafullmetalheart chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
finally. after so much drama they are together :)
brenda chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
iread it all and this is probley one of the best fanfiction i read and believe me iv read most of them. at first i wasnt so sure but it turned out great the only other one that tops this is bella and her cowboy and the only reason it didnt come out first they didnt bother to finish it,people when you dont finish a story it like baking a cake and forgetting to put the iceing on it
ilOVEyOUh.1001 chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
aww cute ending!
j5girl31012 chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
Ohh amazing chapterrrr!
Ive been waiting for this FOREVER!
it was perfect! edwards so sweet and he just popped up outta nowhere!
It was so sweet and the honesty was beautiful!(;
cant wait to the epi!