Reviews for Love Rules
AzaleaHayden chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
Finally! It's here, the end of our prolonged waiting is here! Now, all we have to do is wait for the epiloge... is it going to be the future? I love the future! Is it? Is it? Anyways... yeah... well... bye!
april666king chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
I loved your story. So good. Can't wait for the epilogue.
MYinnerNINJA chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
finally. after so much drama they are together :)
brenda chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
iread it all and this is probley one of the best fanfiction i read and believe me iv read most of them. at first i wasnt so sure but it turned out great the only other one that tops this is bella and her cowboy and the only reason it didnt come out first they didnt bother to finish it,people when you dont finish a story it like baking a cake and forgetting to put the iceing on it
ilOVEyOUh.1001 chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
aww cute ending!
j5girl31012 chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
Ohh amazing chapterrrr!
Ive been waiting for this FOREVER!
it was perfect! edwards so sweet and he just popped up outta nowhere!
It was so sweet and the honesty was beautiful!(;
cant wait to the epi!
Shimmerwolf chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
AMAZING (: I loved it!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
They are too cute.
Kammi93 chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
AHHHHHHH CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER! I LOVE IT THE WHOLE WAY!
KACULLEN chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
Aw so cute! It's about time ;) I loved all their heartfelt words to each other in this chapter. Update soon!
LilCullen454 chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
Wow, great ending. Can't wait for the epilogue!
LiAmber chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
Oh. My. God.

They'rw finally together. But I'm so sad that the story has left only epilogue. ;(

XOXO
staind782003 chapter 24 . 4/11/2011
Wow. I love it. It was amazing. In the beginning I thought that maybe Bella was going to push Edward away because what he had said. But just like always Rose telling her that Edward was going to love her no matter what. I was so surprised to hear that Edward had come back home to surprise Bella at the gala. Where Bella finally realized that Edward is her life and that she loves him so much. I can't believe that Rose and Jasper betted against her. That was too funny. That was so cool that Rose sent Edward money for the plane ticket so he could be with Bella. I am so glad that they are finally happy and so in love. Thank you so much. I can't wait for the epilogue.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
Loved it! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 22 . 4/8/2011