Reviews for The Nargles In the Air
UR fannnnnn chapter 2 . 1/16
No no that was ok!
Kirby chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
Your little touches always take me off guard. The attention to detail combined with some of the best trolling Ive ever seen... Its amazing
Kirby chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Awesome story! The only thing that really bothers me are the "Freudian slips" by Harry. Saying "titally" instead of "totally" and "boobs" instead of "bother"? I mean these have a place in movies and even in writing as a comic relief... but this is kinda overdoing it, dont you think? Harry just feels like a complete mental patient. You did capture Luna very well though.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
XD
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
this is a lovely thing you have made even though its old, worth favoriting
Lolithon chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
This would of been a perfect reader x Luna instead of Harry but my name is Harry so it just sit so new like me but for the other people who want to fuvk Luna it should ba a reader x story. (P.s. I wish I could master ate to this but it's not a reader x so well yea)
12lawmanj chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
So much smut
mbishop chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
ud
Lils chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
I'll let you know that my husband is a teacher at the local primary... and that this chapter *totally* gave me an idea. Thanks a bunch! I'm off for some shopping now...
Lils chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
So that's what she meant by Blibbering *Hum*dingers.
Lils chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Well, I do happen to know the fanart image this has been inspired by, and all I can do is to say 'well done'. I like it how you've perfectly woven that picture's details and dialogue into your story.
NobleNobody chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
This is probably one of the best FanFics I've ever read, it's perfectly balanced between plot, humor, and of course the lemon moments. Thanks for writing this.