Reviews for The Nargles In the Air
mulika21 chapter 3 . 2/1
i thought it was going to be a crack fic with harry so high on libido and horny as hell. but ch2 & ch3 are just h.o.t
Hey you should update
DracoShagMe chapter 1 . 1/5
i love this. i really do. i swear. but uhm Luna is 4th year in HBP and does this means ...?
orca3553 chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
oh luna, cute harry seducing luna
Olly chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
Amazing all three chapters I love Luna-Harry ships and lemons are “exciting to read” I really hope to see more of this fanfic :) (and please excuse the lustfulness I’m 13 and I struggle with people and controlling myself)
Dragenki chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
"And they all lived happily ever after...except Dumbledore who was killed by Snape" XD I laughed so hard when I read that, such a savage good sir.
GibleGabiteGarchomp chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
hahahah
Malkin Nott chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
Nargles permitting, there's a quickie in some place in Hogsmeade during a weekend or the Quidditch Pitch with him all suited up in sports gear. Come on, you know you want to.
Malkin Nott chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
This chapter, no foreplay but smut yay. :) I am so happy Hermione finally got a clue. Although seriously, I wanted to throw a book at her.
Malkin Nott chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Not enough smut. Sorry, that was rude. But totally true. It was just so "one and then done." The foreplay was there, in a way. But the act itself is so short. Then you cut off from the idea of a second round. WHY?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
The actual f*** is this I don't mean to be rude but wtf
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
it was ok...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
The
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 6/13/2017
awesome fic! please send more!