Reviews for The Nargles In the Air
Can I have a audiobook
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 1 . 6/24
Harry’s got a faulty mind now side effects of beating up a wall with ur head
Identity Unknown chapter 2 . 3/20
This fanfiction inspired my liking for Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. Please continue the story by the way.
London Knight again .
Oh Crumbs I laughed so hard ! Hermione is going to give Harry such a telling off for 'improper use of the Library' ! Lmao X-D
Oh and for those asking: as this is set around Christmas 1996 , Luna is two months off her 16th Birthday - February 13th 1997 . Legal in 'Wizarding Britain' - Lucius Malfoy's Grandmother was only 14 when she had his Father according to the Family Tree ...
LK signing off .
London Knight .
Hilarious AND Sexy ! Well done ;-)
LK out .
fakemelody50 chapter 3 . 2/23
This was even better then the first love the classroom theme clasic nice work:)
fakemelody50 chapter 1 . 2/21
I love this ship so much it's one of my favorites love the chap vest out if three of them please make more stories about harry and luna please:)
mulika21 chapter 3 . 2/1
i thought it was going to be a crack fic with harry so high on libido and horny as hell. but ch2 & ch3 are just h.o.t
Hey you should update
DracoShagMe chapter 1 . 1/5
i love this. i really do. i swear. but uhm Luna is 4th year in HBP and does this means ...?
orca3553 chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
oh luna, cute harry seducing luna
Olly chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
Amazing all three chapters I love Luna-Harry ships and lemons are “exciting to read” I really hope to see more of this fanfic :) (and please excuse the lustfulness I’m 13 and I struggle with people and controlling myself)
Dragenki chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
"And they all lived happily ever after...except Dumbledore who was killed by Snape" XD I laughed so hard when I read that, such a savage good sir.
GibleGabiteGarchomp chapter 2 . 10/31/2017