Reviews for S U G A R
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Short but sweet. Lovely story.
happy days last forever chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
thats so sweet i love this chapter and you have such good grammar and good describing I wish I can be more like you my stories are all crap because someone said so through a reveiw but anyways you're welcome to read my stories (which I hope you will like) and all your stories are fantastic! c:
AmuletFortune98 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
CUTE! I love it! xD
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I admit that I had an Amuto fan girl scream... on the inside. I could just imagine that: Amu totally speachless and dreamlike, Ikuto just going for it and trying to be confident. His blush gave away his nervousness though.
Vidka chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
"Ikuto licked his lips, eyes full of lust. Then he closed the gap between their lips. Then he stuck his tongue in her mouth and they were fighting for dominance. Then he gets so horny-"

Thank you for not writing something related to that. Thank you SO much.

Because a fanfic like that becomes major, everyone copies it because they want to be major as well.

Hopefully they'll snap out of it. They'll realize Ikuto has more depth than the horny playboy people perceive him as. They'll realize it gets old and this-

THIS is Amuto.

I commend you riri-chi~

It was an adorable minute long reading experience .

Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
this is so cute (:
Tchabita A chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Which kiss? Dammit!

The one at the airport where Ikuto kisses her near the mouth before leaving her on a plane to somewhere?

The one on the nose?

Which damn one? xD

I think "heart - pounding" is spelled like such. xD

Oh... How cute and sweet! Keep it up! have more fanfictions! :) :D ;)
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Oh, Ri-chin.

This one-shot is so beautiful that I am comepletely speechless.

How you do it, I will never know. X3

I loved how you described how they felt about the kiss. It was uber cute and pretty! :3

Now I need to look up this song! DX (lol)

It's nice to see a GOOD Amuto fic these days. *glares at certain authors* u.u

Shidonii ~~~~~
MegamiTenshiHime chapter 1 . 11/23/2010

You're one of the best writers ever!

I love it!