Reviews for Greater Love
SupernaturalGeek chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
That was lovely. Again you had Faith and Bosco's voices down perfectly and I also really liked your less-obnoxious Fred and the fact that he was beginning to accept Bosco as Faith's best friend and partner. It would have been nice if he could have been that way on the show.

You did a really good job of showing how much Faith cares about Bosco - even if he had been annoying her all shift before the drama kicked off - and it was sweet and touching without ever feeling mushy.

I really enjoyed it :)
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was really nice. You captured their voices perfectly and you portrayed the affectionate banter and underlying bond between Faith and Bosco just right.

I very much enjoyed that chapter :)
Lucy Maria Elmer chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Really enjoying this story. I hope that there's more to come :)
rubadubdubbs chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Welcome back.

Glad to know 'Coming Full Circle' will be getting an update soon.

Understand that you were giving us a more original spin on our angst ride, but I could have used a tad more of Bosco's point of view. When Faith described his appearance, it just didn't have the effect on me that I thought it would. As she noted each injury, seeing briefly what Bosco was enduring while receiving that particular injury would have registered higher on my angst0meter. :)

OK, just so you know, I was almost finished with my review when I picked up on the following. It's just my anti shipper and very jealous heart looking for justification.

Dead or Alive, I can't believe Faith picked up that note from Bosco's lap and read it before throwing her arms around him!

After reading Faith's response to the note several times, I wonder if you meant to write her response to come across as being so self centered...

"She does not know what to do with the anger suddenly coursing through her, so she stands, hands bracing against the wall, tears still streaming down her cheeks as she gasps for air.

They killed her partner, and she doesn't even know who 'they' are, or why. All she knows is that a light in her life has been extinguished, and it's not fair. It's not right.

A bitter taste fills her mouth. She doesn't want to be a cop anymore. Not after this. Not without him."

She actually stands up from him, leaving him slumped on the floor!

That's it, I'm having way too much fun writing this. :)

Last thought...

Even if I don't think of them as lovers, I see her kissing him as totally believable under the circumstances.

I know I would.

Hurry Back!
WIWJ chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Love me some desperate Faith. Honestly I do.

great job!
AgentHumen chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Weiver-ing! I totally agree iwth the "nothing as it seems" theme. I liked the short made it easier to remember the details as you went along!
rubadubdubbs chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Thank you for this Bosco Christmas present.

I didn't think I could love Bosco more than I did, but your stories are changing that. Your muse is definitely on Santa's 'GOOD' list.

It's going to be a very busy New Year for you, with three ongoing Bosco stories and a muse who has been restrained over the holidays.

A safe and happy new year to you too.

Now I'm going back to read it again! :)
cactus101 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Wow, another gem. Such a perfect, little Christmas story. I am thankful that your muse is so persistent, and I look forward to the next one. Great job!
rubadubdubbs chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
"lots of 'hurt' Bosco"... that in itself is enough for me to read, but I hope your muse will allow you to continue with this series. Great job!
WIWJ chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Tears! Of Joy I'm so excited that someone is writing good B/F! I'm so stuck right now in all my fandoms. Maybe this will push me forward! Keep it up!
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I loved Bosco admitting to making a rookie mistake. How he got Faith to see what would have happened if he'd let her go first

was great.

The best though was Faith's "If we were gonna go out, we were gonna go out together," she says slowly, seriously. "You know?"

In their case partners should go out together.

Thanks for sharing!