Reviews for The Sannin Chronicles
Fireblazezz chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
You probably got thousands of reviews of joy, squealing and fainting due to this chapter, so I'll try not so say much... but goddammit its hard.

Too much adorableness, simply. Too epic. Too loveable. I. LOVED. this. chapter. And I'm definitely NOT the only one; even my own heart warmed up when Tsunade hugged Jiraiya, and the teams wonderful conversation of innocence and fluffiness after that in Orochi's room... I almost shut my laptop because I feared succumbing to mental breakdown because of it all. Fucking amazing, that's what it fucking was.

I rlly dont wanna ruin anything and be a bitch (siiigh) but I just RLLY HOPE... SO DAMN MUCH that things won't get rushed... and that the romance part of it all won't go... overboard. (Am I being horrible?) Sorry, sorry! It's just that I absolutely ADORE this story, and I rlly don't want everything too go (too much) OOC for them all of a sudden...!
But nevermind, this was a heart-warming chapter, and if I wouldn't have been so tired due to staying up all night just to finish it all, then I probably would have cried as well. ;)
Fireblazezz chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Jeez I don't even know what to think... things are getting complicated, at last..

A lot of peeps have probably already answered yourv question (and you've probably already made up your decision) but I just wanna say that I really don't mind if we see things from Kushinas POV... as long as the Sannin will stay in the centre ;) (Duh, its called the SANNIN Chronicles, silly me) I really think that you will do whats best for the plot and the story :) I have complete faith!

Awesome work on this, generally speaking; like all previous chapters, the Sannin are intriguing, hilarious, adorable, and heart-wrenching to a fault, and I am wondering so badly right now what all this will lead to...
Keep it up!
Fireblazezz chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Holy mother of Everything!
This is... this is probably the best thing I've read in a while, and I've only read four chapters, goddamnit!

I LOVE how you've managed to display not only Tsunades but Orochimaru's Jiraiya's and pretty much everyone elses' personalities; the characters you've given voice to in this story are, if I may say so, completely believable. So many writers, I feel they mess that up... but THIS... sigh. I'm stunned.
I laughed very hard at Jiraiya the goofball, and it was so cute to see him tease Tsunade about Dan. I am yearning for more!
I probably would've pointed out at least ten amazing parts of this, if I wasn't so lazy, and eager to read the continutation. (Amongst many other things, I love how clever it was to put old (or not so old) Chiyo in there! It gives you a rooting thought of how she might grow into a sort of "rival" to Tsunade, like Chiyo stated in the manga/anime.

I just have to tell you, that - although I have only read barely half of the story - this is probably the best Jiraiya-Tsunade-Orochimaru-backgroundstory/pre-canon stuff I've ever read ;) Keep it up, goddamnit! Don't u dare abandon this!
Fireblazezz chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Awww, noo. Poor Tsunade, poor Mito. Poor Tobirama and Hashirama :( Sigh, I knew it was gonna happen, but it saddened me a lot nonetheless, and I'm probably not the only one..

Change of subject, I have to point out that I laughed a lot at several parts in this chapter; Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru are such a great combination of personalities, they're highly amusing :) And I like how you give Orochimaru little emotion, as I assume that his bonds with Tsunade and Jiraiya play a rather super-important role in this awesome story.

I will definitely keep reading this: Thank you for making this, and I really hope you will keep the characters in check and not rush things, neither the story nor the character developments; I'm only nagging because I rlly like this story, tehehe...But believe me, I have utter faith in that you will have made this story magnificent :))))

Keep up the awesome work!
Fireblazezz chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
... Ok, I'll just tell you: this was AWESOME. Amazing first chapter, I love how successfully you gave character to Tsunade, and her adorable, loveable bonds with her family (Tobirama and Hashirama in particular ;) )
I'm so goddamn excited about the next chapter, particularly in how Tsunade will bond with her teammates, so I'll just stop taking up more of your time, and continue reading!

Again, spectacular work so far, really interesting first chapter, and I really hope it will stay that way :)
Hey chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
You forgot us?
PhoenixTears21 chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
I love your story! Im getting so connected with the characters and since i know this is canon its all going to end in disaster and ir just makes me want to cry!
Krmenxita Uchiha chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Hello, how are you? I was reading your fic and I loved it. However, I've noticed that you have not updated. I hope you have plans to continue the story and, please, don't abandon it because it is very good. I like a lot and there are not many stories about the Sannin. You've done a great job with their characters and the development of fic.

I hope an update. Greetings from Peru!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
JFCCCCCC O SPENT SP MICH TIME READING THIS FIC AND I LOVE THE SLOW PROFRESSION AND MUSDLED RELTIONSHIPS A
knetterzak chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Such a shame that the story ends here. It has been a hell of a good ride
knetterzak chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Brilliant chapter, hehe
knetterzak chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Very interesting developtments here I really like the idea of Tsunade and Oro-kun together.
knetterzak chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
An other great chapter! It's just a depressing that, well, with the last update being a year ago, I will probably be disappointed at the tenth chapter because of a sudden discontinuation.
knetterzak chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Damn dust in my eyes... ;_;
knetterzak chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Very good beginning of the story