Reviews for Hey, Will You Look At Me?
guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Is it me or the confession is exactly the same as the one in SA Special A class. If it is, you should have put a disclaimer. Anyway, it really fits the story and was so sweet, I almost died of sugar-high. As you can see, I loved it
New Universe Returns chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I really like this story. And the ending is great. Is there any chance there will be a sequel to this?
WaywardWanderer chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
LOVE the ending.
WaywardWanderer chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Great, except I just can't picture Kaito losing his Poker Face and stuttering like that.
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Zana Charleson chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It's soo funny at parts and soo sweet at others, all the while it's very intresting to see how the interact, a little OOC but I don't mind a bit, it's SOO CUTE! I HAVE to say this you probably don't know the characters but Kaitos personality in thiis chapter (chapter 4) is ALOT like a mixture of Tamaki (From Ouran High School Host Club) and Usui (From Kaichou-wa Maid-sama, you might get a sence it's about maids... it is) I just was laughing soo hard at Kaito in this chapter, and when he was embarrased to see Aoko, it was super cute! (I was also laughing hystarically) Your grammar is impeccable and the dialoge is great. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you would continue VERY soon, I JUST found this so I haven't been able to review but I just love this. Keep going, please!
Holy Blade Story Creator chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Hahaha nice story it was soo cute :) please make more stories of Kaito and Aoko :D
Tsuki Neni chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Do you watch Special A? Cause i swear Aoko's confessions was like Akira's Confessions to Tadashi...From the soda thing to the pouncing him.

None the less. I like the story. But I think it would have been cooler if you like added Hakuba in there and had him hit on Aoko and then Kaito would get supper jealous...yep.

or maybe u could write a different fic like this.
tentsubasa chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
*laughs* Oh, that was fun. D Cute ending. It fit them nicely.
alkyone chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
I read and I am smiling uncontrollably.

The finial part is cute. I like how they are so unexperienced, they are so real then. Even if Kaito likes girls and flirts with them, he in fact is really shy when it comes to serious relationship with one girl. And still he doesn't loose his teasing touch. Why would he? All in all Aoko loves him just for what he is, why should he change? :)

I like that it wasn't just sugary romance at the end. It was... something that could really happen. First shy touches of hands, first shy kiss... Ah and there is one more thing I like. That at the beginning it's Aoko, who takes all the initative. She's more open, she never keeps her poker face, and for her it's easier to face emotions. He just learns how to be open, since he used to hide every piece of real feelings... Or I just overanalize all it :)

Anyway, it was a good story.
alkyone chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Ah I love it.

The way Aoko got herself out of the embrassing words she involountary said in the previous chapter. The way Kaito felt hurt by her denyings. The way how it made them so distant. The way how much this separation hurt them even more, no matter how cool, calm and collected they seem to be.

But the most I like Keiko, how reasonable she was. And the final scene. These two are stubborn, and can hurt each other more than anyone else could, since they care about each other a lot. I love how they talk turns out and I love Aoko's honest say... But if in the next chapter she'll try to beat about the bush, I'll come there and hit her with a mop ;)

I'm glad that you updated this part so quickly. I'll be looking forward next one impatiently.
alkyone chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Cute, nice and funny. That I would say if you asked me to tell in few words how I feel about that one.

In more words... I think you can catch their characters very well. First Kaito who is so much interested with girls, usually we use to forget about it (okay I use to forget about it) and it seems that he's interested only with Aoko. Well he is, but he does everything to hide it :) So I think your Kaito really is Kaito-ish. Even if it seems annoying that he states that Aoko is a boy ;)

And then Aoko. She's strong and short tempered, but she can be hurt easily especially by someone who she really likes and care about.

I loved the question at the end :D I wonder what his answer would be right in the moment :) Oh I just can't wait for the next one.
alkyone chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I haven't read Kaito/Aoko fic for ages. And this one is really cute. The first and second chapters were good. They showed the emotions and feelings of both of them and I really like the way you write them. But the third chapter was just simply amazing. It's exactly the way I would expected Kaito to react for this kind of situation. I was afraid that after Aoko's behaviour the previous day (so in 2nd chapter) she could only act like a real idiot, and since I like them two, I didn't want her to act like an idiot. But you just did the best thing you could. Let her forget and act as normal as nothing happened (I guess that in her mind really nothing happened)... And Kaito was just cruel, which clearly shows that he can't deal with jealousy too well. I'll be waiting for the next parts. This story is light, it is romantic, it contains schooltimes, it's funny... I like it.
0100000000 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
...MOMMY!WTFOMIGODBBQ!". Hahhhahahahahahahaha! XD hilarious! Update asap! Love it!