Reviews for Harry Potter A Better Future
sin.nighthawk chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
looks good hope its not dead
loretta537 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
this sounds like it is going to be a good story, i cant wait to see what happens next
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Interesting start. Let see where you go with this. Luna always seemed to freak Ron out and he was just a waste of time. Hermione would not hang around Ron because Harry is her friend and she just tolerated Ron. So your group would seem to be Hermione, Neville, Luna, Susan and Hannah. With Luna in Gryffindor with Ginny it may get a little crowded.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
shunshinking chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
this is a start to a good story i hope you can update this story often because i really want to know what will happen.
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Wow, very interesting story!

A few words aren't right for the context of the sentences they're in, but over all a wonderful beginning, for what I hope is a long and well written tale!
fanofmany chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Ah yes time travels are usually my favorite...
Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Great work mate, can't wait to read more, hope you update soon
Ofunu chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Yet another mental link story, seriously think of somethin else people, anyway, the story seems that it could do good, I will be waiting for the next chapter.
Reader of Harry Potter chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Nice Start!
Aealket chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Hi,

I am looking forward to more of this. I want to see where you take it.

Alan
kelnom chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
i like the story so far and i have to agree time travel stories are my favorite.
harryfan160889 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Again, one of your new cool ideas. I love your hp stories a lot. Anyway, are the gonna free sirius by exposing wormtail?
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Time travel fics are my fave! Can't wit to read more!