Reviews for Stay
newdayz chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Yup would've been much better this way!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This story was beautiful. It was really a heartfelt story. I loved the story, really I did. Keep up the great work in the future.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Great start! :D

Can't wait for more! :D
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
What did I tell you?

Great oneshot! Very sweet, and not as OOC as you might think. I like seeing a vulnerable side to them every once in a while. :)

Plus, I LOVE the song "We've Got Tonight." I've used it in one of my own stories before. :P And I have it on my iPod! XD

Hope to see more House fics from you in the future!
Flatpickluvr chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I think this is very good. I hate how they've assassinated Cuddy's character on the show and made her nothing more than a conniving, controlling, narcissistic, cold hearted b****. I liked her character much more in the earlier seasons when she actually showed that she loved House without demanding something from him in return. I was a Huddy through and through up until season 5 when she tripped him in his office. I started to change and now I am a Hilson. Huddy just won't work.

Notice how, in "Now What", he told her he couldn't change and she told him she didn't want him to change. Now, every chance she gets, she does everything she can to control him and make him someone he's not. She's forcing him to lie because when he tells her the truth she ignores him, berates him, or just walks away.

I like to read fics that have kept Cuddy in character with how she was before season 6. Keep this up and you might just convert me back to a Huddy again!
Kashtien James chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
OMG OMG OMG I am so utterly flabergasted by this short piece! It was truly amazing! 3 You wrote House and cuddy so amazingly well. As a first time House fic writer, I wish I held your ability!
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I really enjoyed this, I hope you continue on with it!
Palikara chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I loved it! And I hope this was not your last House and Cuddy story. Would love to read more of you!
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hey, hun! Thanks for the shout-out and I'm glad you've decided to go on with this and you've proved me right. This was beautifully written (no surprise there), and you've captured them both really well!

I remember this scene really vivdly from the show - it was such a jaw-dropper! - and you painted it masterfully, adding all the right emotions and thoughts that we just couldn't see. This story is the perfect completion to that moment!

All that's left for me to say now is - more! Congrats on a great break-out in a new fandom, I hope to see more Huddy from you:) Great job, m'dear!

PS.

Love the song, you couldn't have chosen better!
MondayPMAppt chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was excellent. Don't EVER stifle your muse!
rangeramps chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I like this story. I always thought they probably should have done the Cuddy thing during this time instead of waiting but I suppose it worked out anyway.