Reviews for Chaos and Eggnog: A Christmas Tale
Voltaradragoness chapter 9 . 8/20
Last chapter had me laughing and now I'm great story.
KW chapter 11 . 1/27
This is a good story with surprises and suspense your a good asuthor
KW chapter 9 . 1/27
Good choice of a Cliffhanger your a good author
KW chapter 7 . 1/27
This such a good story with
OddAuthor chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Very enjoyable story my friend. I'm just sorry I didn't read it sooner. I like the way you give out poetic justice to people like Vlad and Vicky!
OddAuthor chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter, and the action scenes were fine. Mr. Turner DOES have some parental instincts, deep down! I think this is the first time I've seen a villian defeated by sewage too!
OddAuthor chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter. It's a good thing they let Timmy back into the group as only a descendant from a person from Cape Columbus could break the curse!
OddAuthor chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Even if it is filler, it's enjoyable. I, also, liked how the gas station attendant ran Mr. Turner off!
OddAuthor chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter. I like they gave Timmy a Christmas party. I especially like the poetic justice Vicky got!
OddAuthor chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Hilarious chapter. Unlike Timmy, Vicky DOES deserve the harshness of whatever she gets!
OddAuthor chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Terrific chapter again. Sam had a very good point; that was pretty childish on Jimmy's part. Danny can be quite the devious one, lol.
OddAuthor chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Another excellent chapter my friend. You know, although Timmy could have been more careful, kicking him out of the group is a bit harsh. I mean besides, Jimmy has done his share of damage through carelessness.
OddAuthor chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter. Poor Danny, Jimmy and SpongeBob. Timmy really should be careful about the things he gives his friends.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Very good chapter. Timmy and Mr. Turner are all in character as well as the other Nicktoons.
OddAuthor chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Very interesting and cool. Those people in Saint Columbus really should have left Nicholas alone.