Reviews for Chaos and Eggnog: A Christmas Tale
KW chapter 11 . 1/27
This is a good story with surprises and suspense your a good asuthor
KW chapter 9 . 1/27
Good choice of a Cliffhanger your a good author
KW chapter 7 . 1/27
This such a good story with
OddAuthor chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Very enjoyable story my friend. I'm just sorry I didn't read it sooner. I like the way you give out poetic justice to people like Vlad and Vicky!
OddAuthor chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter, and the action scenes were fine. Mr. Turner DOES have some parental instincts, deep down! I think this is the first time I've seen a villian defeated by sewage too!
OddAuthor chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter. It's a good thing they let Timmy back into the group as only a descendant from a person from Cape Columbus could break the curse!
OddAuthor chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Even if it is filler, it's enjoyable. I, also, liked how the gas station attendant ran Mr. Turner off!
OddAuthor chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter. I like they gave Timmy a Christmas party. I especially like the poetic justice Vicky got!
OddAuthor chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Hilarious chapter. Unlike Timmy, Vicky DOES deserve the harshness of whatever she gets!
OddAuthor chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Terrific chapter again. Sam had a very good point; that was pretty childish on Jimmy's part. Danny can be quite the devious one, lol.
OddAuthor chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Another excellent chapter my friend. You know, although Timmy could have been more careful, kicking him out of the group is a bit harsh. I mean besides, Jimmy has done his share of damage through carelessness.
OddAuthor chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter. Poor Danny, Jimmy and SpongeBob. Timmy really should be careful about the things he gives his friends.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Very good chapter. Timmy and Mr. Turner are all in character as well as the other Nicktoons.
OddAuthor chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Very interesting and cool. Those people in Saint Columbus really should have left Nicholas alone.
SplatMan chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Fellow, E350. I am SplatMan, yes, now, STOP LAUGHING! Okay, I want you to write a story based on my created characters of which I've NEVER revealed: 'Timothy Danielle Gomez', a 13-year-old detective. Who solves this curse: (Well, you can make some changes but not to many)

'A town offshore America, was a place where so secret that not even I'd (you, E350, the author) know, until now. It was a fictional island, called Nickelodeon, based on the world of a modern society. It was not near the Bermuda, nor any haunted area, there lived Nickelodeons. Living freely, until WHITE MAN came, yes, the Americans took over and now they excelled beyond (which, in that fictional universe is how Henry Ford invented a car, but still) and rule the world, that is, if not why, all is disorganised because of the cursed fact that Nickelodeon was discovered, disrupting the balances of...'

Apparently, the cursed part is that part of the curse is missing!

It is up to you, with much fanfictonous labour and toil to complete the story. I now give yuo full permission to complete the story. Good luck, goodbye and forever (well, not really).