Reviews for Accidentally, Whole Heartedly Mental for You
ventus4ever chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
this story is great! i'll be looking forward to an update :)
ShadedHeart Lamora chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Sorry I didn't review this until now ;_;

It's still super fun xD And know I know who the KH charavcters are, which only makes it better. Aah, Axel, Demyx, drool... Cough.

Hrm, eeh, well, keep up the good work! You're better than me - hands down.
Kyra1 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
This is definitely an interesing look at the series. I typically ignore most of the AU stories because they aren't thought out or the characterizations are off, however that wasn't the case with this story at all. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The characterizations seem right on and the story idea is unique. I'm really looking forward to see where you take this story.
Toph43 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
i kinda like where this is going. :) please do continue!
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
I liked this chapter; Vincent was in it! I like how he's still a guard, so its true to the game. Well, Lucrecia's still a Doctor as well, but I always dislike her in any story because I think she 1) Insane (for choosing Hojo over Vincent) and 2) a complete bitch for treating Vincent the way she did. But thats just me. And isn't the point.

Anyway, I really can't wait to see the story develop some more as its really interesting so far, and I can't wait to read more. Please update as soon as you can!
ShadedHeart Lamora chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Fun idea you got here. Yuffie feels a little like myself, being over-emotional and having made up friends. Not that I'm schizo, I'm just bored and have too few friends. Plus it's more like writing stories.

Cough. Back to the subject. Haha OmegaROFLoL it's funniiieh xDDD
MarinaMayhem chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I'm facing Demyx right now... weirdly enough.

He's so hard. :I

Gawh, I absolutely love Axel! :D

Almost as much as Reno. Bahaha

Awesome second chapter!

MarinaMayhem chapter 1 . 11/27/2010

Thats so awesome!

I definitely can't wait to see more!

I wonder how everyone's going to play into this... :)
Volixia669 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I like this. I'm guessing the organization are her voices. Damn, how do i get my Zexion voice and friend. Er, ignore that. Please continue this.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Axel..x33 Aw, poor Yuffie! her only friends arent real? D: But anyway, I think it was interesting and I liked it! :)
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Interesting start. I want to read more! IS Vincent going to be a doctor or another 'nutcase'? I cant wait to find out! Please update soon!
Serophynne chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I reaaaaaally like this! :D

AXEL! *glomp-tackles* xDDD

Wow.. poor Yuffie! they think she's mental! :[ least Tifa && Angeal-san were nice to her.. I have a hunch as to who the person Angeal-san was talking about…

I CAN'T WAIT! :D please update? I give you cookie && Yuffie plushie~? :P Lol.

until then,