Reviews for Biscuits
chayse chapter 10 . 1/16
beautiful story!
PablosGirl chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Hey there dontstealmyvitaminies! :)
I don't know if you still check on new reviews for this one because you finished it so long ago, but I wanted to leave you a review anyway!
I really, really enjoyed it. It was just something different for a change, a teasing Remus and a Tonks who rather disliked him initially. I loved how their relationship developed and I really loved your style, too.
The biscuit-running-gag was very nice and I have to admit that I first thought you were German because most Authors just bring up other languages if they're their mother tongues. Anyway, I'm German, so these few very familiar lines were a funny surprise ;)
I liked how you weaved some of yourself into this story (at least I assume that) with all those books, the music and, not to forget, the doll houses. And you know what? I really like that idea of a doll house on the wall, filled with my favourite books. :)
Another thing I really liked about it was the humour in it. It was just, how do I describe it?...fresh! I loved the osmosis-line...oh how I'd love this to work ;)
Long story short: I really enjoyed it and I'm already looking forward to reading your other Harry Potter fanfictions. I'm sure your Pride and Prejudice stories are great as well, but I didn't read the book yet and I wouldn't want to take on fanfiction while just having seen the movie version.
All I have left to say is: Wundervoll, mach weiter so! Alles Gute! (Wonderful, keep up the good work! Wish you all the best!)
xo PablosGirl
alynawatlovers chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Ah, it's sooo good! I couldn't stop reading, 'twas that grand. :) Very well written, engaging, mentions my favorite fairy tale, not very angsty, and extremely amusing. I love it! Thanks!
Reveriepi chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
I generally don't read HP fanfic but for some reason was drawn to reading this and it didn't disappoint, had a wonderful time reading and thank you for sharing this.
Basil Allegri chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Refreshing. Not exactly sure how - but that's my first impression.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
...There's nothing wrong with asexuality :/
Sakurita 94 chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Words cannot descrive how much I liked this story. Really, could easly be my one of my favourite fanfictions ever, in any language I can understand and from any fandom I've steped into.

Amazing, really.

I must say I particulary love Remus personality and the biscuits jokes.

You're a fantastic writer, congratulations.
Pandi chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
"What's the hardest language to learn?"

"Silence."

I have read your story three times and this still cracks me up. Why, why WHY does this not have more reviews? Your writing is flawless, your grammar is impeccable and you are the most amazing author I have ever come across to have caught Remus and Tonks' personalities so divinely. Honestly, I can't read another fic without comparing it to yours a little. Excellent work, thank you SO much for showing this to us poor, RemusxTonks deprived people.

Hopefully I will stumble across more memorable quotes of yours
Aquidian chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Thiss is my favorite chapter yet. SO FUNNY!
Aquidian chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
"Delightfully hilarious" -Erarya, Starred Review
LMSharp chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Yeah. I've read this at least three times. Thought I might as well leave a review and favorite. It's just so cute! Thanks for writing
GingerInTheBack chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
I really love this story so far I've read it 3 times it's great!
Sonya Rivers chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Perfect story! Thank you for writing!
tt crews chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
**Sigh** A beautiful story. Thank you so much for the laughs and the anger and the worry and more laughs.

The only part I didn't get was the Scrimgeour interview. I don't see the importance of it to the story.

"Aswin"! What great name! So close to something very insulting and inappropriate.

Please write more RLNT. Angst is fine with me!
Snatching At Dreams chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
love it!

Though i think Tonks has every right to be angry. If someone had spread osmething i'd told them in confidence, they WOULD NOT LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY. So I think she should be angry, just maybe she went about it the wrong way.

Love it, love it, love it!