Reviews for Coloring Outside the Lines
You are seriously one of the best fan fiction writers I have ever read. It amazes me that you wrote these so long ago! I'm not sure if you're still actively writing (I hope you are) but I just wanted to say how much I love your stories and your writing style. I hope you write another fan fiction sometime in the future, or let us know where we can find other stories of yours - I would gladly buy your novel if you wrote one :)

You have my gratitude and awe,
A loyal reader
That was hilarious! My kids came running in from the other room I was laughing so loud! Best chapter ever! Seriously, I have tears &my face hurts from laughing.
ninny 1 chapter 5 . 6/10
I thought in red line sir Kevin died as well as Victoria
I also thought Katie was 9 not 7
Even so a great story
OMGrpatzlur chapter 11 . 5/30
Don't know if you still check reviews for this story or not but, this is probably the 12th time I have read it over the years! Super story and so well written! Hope you are being published somewhere! Thanks so much for sharing!️
If there's no repercussions for her than this really is the most fucked up story ever. She sexually assaulted him, you can't give her a pass just cuss she's a woman or you are saying this whole story is a lie and everything Edward went through didn't matter. You can't try to prosecute one for doing something and not the other. If she doesn't get in trouble I'm fine w this story, which will suck cuss I'm enjoying it.
TwilightObsessed522 chapter 44 . 2/13
Fantastic story! I loved it!
MariahajilE chapter 1 . 2/10
Congratulations! You've been nominated in the 2017 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of nominees will be published on the site later today.

Round 1 polls will also open tomorrow, February 11th, and close February 17th at 11:59pm EST. Round 1 results will be announced on February 24th. Round 2 polls will open February 25th and close March 3rd at 11:59pm EST.

Banners will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, with 1st place winners also receiving a blinkie. All winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced March 18th.

Good luck!

Iris
Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
twificfandomawards . blogspot . com
TwiFicFanAwards
Fanslashtic chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
I have no idea if you still read the reviews on your works here, so here goes nothing!
Wow! This story was AMAZING! I’m sorry I didn’t leave a review on The Red Line, but I was so eager to start reading the sequel I just didn’t have time for it, can’t blame me for that!
I cried so much during both of the stories. I literally ached for Edward, finding myself things I about his situation at all times of the day. You write so well, and this story feels so... real, I guess.
It feels like at the end it was supposed to say”inspired by a true story” or something. But I don’t know shit about the life of a slave, a hooker, but still!
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing work of yours.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention how much I LOVED Marcus! I laughed so hard so many times during their talks that at one point my fiancé all but demanded me to tell him what was so fucking funny already and don’t leave him out in the dark about it! Then he had a good laugh too!

So thanks again, for this wonderfully funny, sad, heartbreaking and love filled story!
Please answer chapter 44 . 9/24/2017
I need to contact you ASAP. If you see this by any chance please please let me know, my email is
Only robpatti chapter 44 . 9/4/2017
Que hermoso fin!
Gracias x escribir
La leí con google traductor y no estuvo mal

Red line y color!
Muy buenas historias!
Jorge Mateus chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Essa fanfic e incrivel! Eu estava lendo ela na versao ''Justin'' e sinceramente, voce e incrivel! Essa fanfic e a melhor das melhores.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2017
This entire chapter was disgusting and completely unnecessary.
babylou23 chapter 44 . 7/4/2017
I read the red line a while ago and loved it but I loved this more. You have a talent and I am so thankful that I got to read these stories. Well done you should feel very proud of yourself. These must have be difficult to write sometime and as a reader you feel Edwards pain, love, heartache etc right along with. Thank you for sharing. I hope you share more of ur talent with us.
Mtg526 chapter 44 . 5/12/2017
Loved your sequel. It was well thought out and well written. I'm really glad you continued the story and we got to see how everyone got on. And there were super dark and disturbing times, as expected, but there are some ridiculously funny chapters. Thank you so much for writing this!
Mtg526 chapter 32 . 5/9/2017
I am really loving this story. I like seeing this part of their lives. Marcus, Peter...all of these new characters are awesome. And awesome Thanksgiving!
7,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »