Reviews for Coloring Outside the Lines
TwilightObsessed522 chapter 44 . 2/13
Fantastic story! I loved it!
MariahajilE chapter 1 . 2/10
Congratulations! You've been nominated in the 2017 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of nominees will be published on the site later today.

Round 1 polls will also open tomorrow, February 11th, and close February 17th at 11:59pm EST. Round 1 results will be announced on February 24th. Round 2 polls will open February 25th and close March 3rd at 11:59pm EST.

Banners will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, with 1st place winners also receiving a blinkie. All winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced March 18th.

Good luck!

Iris
Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
twificfandomawards . blogspot . com
TwiFicFanAwards
Fanslashtic chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
I have no idea if you still read the reviews on your works here, so here goes nothing!
Wow! This story was AMAZING! I’m sorry I didn’t leave a review on The Red Line, but I was so eager to start reading the sequel I just didn’t have time for it, can’t blame me for that!
I cried so much during both of the stories. I literally ached for Edward, finding myself things I about his situation at all times of the day. You write so well, and this story feels so... real, I guess.
It feels like at the end it was supposed to say”inspired by a true story” or something. But I don’t know shit about the life of a slave, a hooker, but still!
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing work of yours.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention how much I LOVED Marcus! I laughed so hard so many times during their talks that at one point my fiancé all but demanded me to tell him what was so fucking funny already and don’t leave him out in the dark about it! Then he had a good laugh too!

So thanks again, for this wonderfully funny, sad, heartbreaking and love filled story!
Please answer chapter 44 . 9/24/2017
I need to contact you ASAP. If you see this by any chance please please let me know, my email is
Only robpatti chapter 44 . 9/4/2017
Que hermoso fin!
Gracias x escribir
La leí con google traductor y no estuvo mal

Red line y color!
Muy buenas historias!
Jorge Mateus chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Essa fanfic e incrivel! Eu estava lendo ela na versao ''Justin'' e sinceramente, voce e incrivel! Essa fanfic e a melhor das melhores.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2017
This entire chapter was disgusting and completely unnecessary.
babylou23 chapter 44 . 7/4/2017
I read the red line a while ago and loved it but I loved this more. You have a talent and I am so thankful that I got to read these stories. Well done you should feel very proud of yourself. These must have be difficult to write sometime and as a reader you feel Edwards pain, love, heartache etc right along with. Thank you for sharing. I hope you share more of ur talent with us.
Mtg526 chapter 44 . 5/12/2017
Loved your sequel. It was well thought out and well written. I'm really glad you continued the story and we got to see how everyone got on. And there were super dark and disturbing times, as expected, but there are some ridiculously funny chapters. Thank you so much for writing this!
Mtg526 chapter 32 . 5/9/2017
I am really loving this story. I like seeing this part of their lives. Marcus, Peter...all of these new characters are awesome. And awesome Thanksgiving!
Mtg526 chapter 12 . 5/5/2017
OMG, this chapter was HILARIOUS! I laughed out loud so so much. Loved it!
suzanne20035 chapter 44 . 5/4/2017
thank you for writing this it was truly amazing and beautifully written
Annazonie chapter 44 . 4/16/2017
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! You are one heck of a writer! Thank you! One of the best stories I've read in a long time! Incredible! Thank yoy
Annazonie chapter 18 . 4/7/2017
I see there's a guest review with the same profile pic as me! Please know I did not write that review! I loved your TRL story and this one as well! Thank you!
Annazonie chapter 13 . 4/6/2017
LOVE Edwards Dr! This guy is amazing!
7,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »