Reviews for Coloring Outside the Lines
Only robpatti chapter 44 . 9/4
Que hermoso fin!
Gracias x escribir
La leĆ­ con google traductor y no estuvo mal

Red line y color!
Muy buenas historias!
Jorge Mateus chapter 1 . 8/26
Essa fanfic e incrivel! Eu estava lendo ela na versao ''Justin'' e sinceramente, voce e incrivel! Essa fanfic e a melhor das melhores.
This entire chapter was disgusting and completely unnecessary.
babylou23 chapter 44 . 7/4
I read the red line a while ago and loved it but I loved this more. You have a talent and I am so thankful that I got to read these stories. Well done you should feel very proud of yourself. These must have be difficult to write sometime and as a reader you feel Edwards pain, love, heartache etc right along with. Thank you for sharing. I hope you share more of ur talent with us.
Mtg526 chapter 44 . 5/12
Loved your sequel. It was well thought out and well written. I'm really glad you continued the story and we got to see how everyone got on. And there were super dark and disturbing times, as expected, but there are some ridiculously funny chapters. Thank you so much for writing this!
Mtg526 chapter 32 . 5/9
I am really loving this story. I like seeing this part of their lives. Marcus, Peter...all of these new characters are awesome. And awesome Thanksgiving!
Mtg526 chapter 12 . 5/5
OMG, this chapter was HILARIOUS! I laughed out loud so so much. Loved it!
suzanne20035 chapter 44 . 5/4
thank you for writing this it was truly amazing and beautifully written
Annazonie chapter 44 . 4/16
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! You are one heck of a writer! Thank you! One of the best stories I've read in a long time! Incredible! Thank yoy
Annazonie chapter 18 . 4/7
I see there's a guest review with the same profile pic as me! Please know I did not write that review! I loved your TRL story and this one as well! Thank you!
Annazonie chapter 13 . 4/6
LOVE Edwards Dr! This guy is amazing!
Annazonie chapter 12 . 4/6
That Chapter was hilarious!
Guest again chapter 6 . 4/2
Ok - IF they are in witness protection, they could pull strings, get Bella the "credits" on paper... AND NO the school wouldn't know her name was different, that she was from NY ... Do you even do any research before you write... IF in witsec, they would have a cover back story... Your story is missing a big part of reality.

And Edward and Jeanna exchange... Bella and Josh... please don't do that. I can already see you trying to play them as possible love/twist interest. Be better than that, please.
If they are in witsec - witness protection - NO ONE would know their true story, or where they originally come from. So Bob telling Jeanna that Edward/Ant was from New York is a NO NO. They would have a cover story... which you've NOT covered in the least. Come on girl, do your research on important stuff - the shit about horses, so what... that's not essential to the story line.
Joy chapter 6 . 3/7
You obviously don't know the difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist is an MD who went to medical school. Psychologist has a masters and beyond but never attended medical school. They are similar but entirely two different specialties.

So Bella is obviously not a psychiatrist. She should stop saying she is.
7,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »