Reviews for Coloring Outside the Lines
kalizivis chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I thought Sir Kevin died in the fire?
kalizivis chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
i think we all feel better now!
kalizivis chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Omg a sequel! Yes! Poor ed...rodeo? Wow he's in for a shock!
maphie chapter 44 . 8/17/2013
:-)
maphie chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
I can seriously have hours of Book Club discussion on the two Edwards - the one that Tanya loved and the one that Bella loved. Who loved bigger? Which Edward is harder to love? Which of the two women has Edward feel strongly for? The one he gave up a cushy life for or the one who saved him? I can go on!
DreamMine chapter 44 . 8/8/2013
thank you, Winnd! it was a great story! I actually liked 2nd part better with less lemons and more plot. Though it got sort of...a tad bit...unrealistic...with all this nice people in that nice town... but what can i say...a nice touch to oppose all the darkness ;) (dang, i'm such a pessimist, maybe i should find my own ...or better ;)) anyway, as i said: thank you, thank you!
Angie chapter 44 . 8/1/2013
I found this story after reading TRL. Some of those chapters were intense and hard to read, but they were still fascinating stories. Thanks Winnd for sharing your talent!
jansmagic chapter 44 . 7/28/2013
I realize you completed this story a couple of years ago, but in case you are still getting reviews I thought I'd give you one. I rarely write reviews.
I just found TRL and this sequel recently. I couldn't stop reading til I reached the end. You really should publish, like 50 Shades author. It is a compelling piece of work. Very creative. And though not everyone can handle the darkness of the plot you are an author worth reading. I laughed and cried through both tales. You have the ability to tell a story and make the reader FEEL it.
Thank you for sharing your work for free. I felt your stories more than most published things I've read. And I read all the time! Now I'm going to give your other stories a look.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 44 . 7/28/2013
Fucking phenomenal!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
I had to go listen to that dirty Donald Duck. I laughed my ass off every time duck talk started. :-)
Guest chapter 44 . 7/24/2013
I LOVED THIS ENTIRE STORY! I had to make an account just to tell you! PLEASE don't ever stop writing!
chepburn77 chapter 25 . 7/21/2013
Don't know where you're planning on taking this story but I think it would be AWESOME if Edward decides to go to school to become a vet. Medical school (for treating humans) might not work out because of his past but working with animals would be terrific. There is definitely a lack of quality vet care in the area and he would feel that void wonderfully.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/11/2013
Thank you thank you for this sequel! ! I loved TRL so much & this was just as good or better! You r so talented! Can't wait to read more from you!
Sasha sarjue chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
How do you come up with this fucked up SHIT boy I'd hate to piss YOU off
Guest chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
I thought I could handle reading just about anything. I was wrong. This has affected me like nothing ever had before. You warned me, I'm an adult and I chose to read it. I wasn't expecting it to literally play over and over in my head after I read y. It was so real and heartbreaking vivid and realistic. I've been breakinggdown for hours
7,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »