Reviews for Coloring Outside the Lines
readicted chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
Wow, so Jenna is out of control. It's one thing to be assertive, confident and even aggressive. No issue with any of that. I don't even have an issue with persistence. No one likes a quitter, right? However, when someone tells you no, firmly and repeatedly. Persistence becomes harassment. And my real issues are that he told Jenna that he was involved with someone, whom he loves, and instead of accepting that, she challenged him and said she'd keep it secret. Sigh. I loathe people like that. Truly I do. He's not giving her mixed signals, he's not leading her on in the slightest. Yet she persists and has the audacity to get physical with him, and then call him a derogatory name. This is sexual harassment for sure. I wish he'd find it in himself to be unwaveringly dominant with her. That would probably turn her off. I was thinking Edward would introduce her to Dr. F since they both seem young and lonely.
Holy schmoly Melody! That was completely unexpected. That was so uncomfortable. How is he going to Katie? And Bella will feel so hurt. It sounds like Edward said similar things to Bella. He really, really let that girl believe he loved her. Now of course Bella will be questioning every word said to her during their early days together.
readicted chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
Terrific chapter. Dr. F seems awesome (gag me with a spoon!) He was so great with Edward. I was really very uncomfortable with Bella playing doctor. It was ok to do a case study for a paper, and ok to talk/listen to him as a friend/lover, but to play doctor, uh-uh.
readicted chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Funny chapter. My favorite parts where when Bella started praying, and the unfortunate fortunes were pretty great too. Bella and Edward can't seem to remember their names. And they are so conspicuous. I'm afraid they won't be so hard to find. But at least it sounds like they are making some friends. Bob and perhaps Marcus may turn out to be good buddies for Edward. Now Bella needs a girl friend.
readicted chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Oh poor Angela. Ben is something else. I feel uneasy about the Marshal's visit. Glad Edward and Bella had their fight. They do need to find some privacy though.
readicted chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
They needed that! Although I'm fairly certain the in-laws could've done without the soundtrack, lol.
readicted chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Let me first say, ewww! Why, why, why didn't Edward go wash up. Even at lunch there was no hand washing. Yick! Poor Katie is scared for her daddy and is feeling needy because she has had to grow up without her mom and dad. Ben and Angela are also having to figure out their role and place in the family. Learn how to accept Bella as a possible mother figure to their deceased daughter's daughter. They also may know of the marital troubles that Edward and Tanya experienced. It may be hurtful to see Edward being loving towards another woman, even though they may like Bella.
readicted chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Poor Edward is a bit of a wuss. He cries a lot. That must be a huge adjustment for Bella, who in TRL, had never seen another man cry before. He's going to have to toughen up to keep his little girl's respect and have her regard him as an authority figure in her life, which he will need to be as she approaches her teen years. Everyone in that house has a big adjustment to make. Edward, Katie and Bella probably all could use counseling. Edward is also going to have to stop acting like he's cheating on Tanya before Bella flips out. Poor Edward is working a rodeo?! He's so out of his element but thankfully he has a kind and patient mentor in Bob. Edward's mutterings were hilarious. I laughed so hard when he found out it was only 9:30. My heart aches that he's going to always bare the physical marks of Raven's whip. I stupidly didn't think about them being permanent. I think physical work is going to be therapeutic for Edward and his bod is going to be all nice and hard and sculpted.
PAT2024 chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
I LOVED this story so much. It's one of the best I've read in a long time. I am so sad it's over. It was as good as the Red Line which is quite seldom with sequels. The first encounter between Edward and Marcus just cracked me up, it was hilarious. You made me laught, you made me cry (many times), especially when you described everything poor Edward had to endure, all the physical and psychological tortures (it is somewhat scary if you imagined all that, but unfortunately reality is probably worse ). I loved that Edward was so emotional, he can be so tough, but also so loving and caring... Loved Bella and Katy and Dancer and all the great Casper crew (Peter, Sharon, Marcus, Bob, etc...). Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
PentaQuetra chapter 44 . 10/29/2015
This story needs to be made into a movie asap!
Fangirlingtrex chapter 44 . 10/20/2015
Best story ever so beautifully written I'll miss it
kinnik chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
See Bella is already getting a pang of jealousy just THINKING of Edward seeing a female therapist. Jenna is just a horrible accident waiting to happen...
kinnik chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Oh, I just wanna smack Jenna upside the head. I REALLY hope that Edward tells Bella about her before she finds out and gets jealous over nothing. I want Bella to tell Edward about her counselor, too. He's so insecure as it is, well she will be when she finds out about Jenna probably. They need to be open with each other now more than ever.
beelzeebub chapter 12 . 9/18/2015
funniest shit ever
westy95 chapter 44 . 9/3/2015
Wow.. Just wow, you are just amazing , its the 2nd time iv read this story and it just keep getting better the more I read it, its had me in tears, laughing, angry , so many emotions, you write beautifully , thank you for sharing it with all of us, its the best one I have read on here,
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 44 . 7/26/2015
i read The Red Line when you wrote it years back. I've always considered it a favorite. I recently found it again on here and was so excited to see you wrote part 2! great work, could read about the guys more and more
7,147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »