Reviews for Coloring Outside the Lines
Marlene3658 chapter 39 . 3/14
I'm scared
JenniferFitzherbert chapter 6 . 3/3
Okay, SO I had no freaking clue that there was a sequel to the Red Line which is my favorite fanfiction in this history of the world. I stumbled across this 5 years after it's finished and it's pure gold! Not only are you the best smut author, you brought Josh Holloway into this!
annacaroll chapter 44 . 2/11
Hi Wind. Loved your fic red line and coloring out of line. Very exciting. With difficult parts of reading but also other very funny. Thank you for writing them for us with all this love. See you soon. Kisses
debba8 chapter 44 . 12/28/2014
I know you don't write on this site anymore, but, I hope you see this. I wanted to PM you, but it looks like you disabled that. Loved The Red Line & the sequel. You are a very talented writer.
cctwilight chapter 44 . 12/23/2014
I enjoyed the story. It was hard at times. I hated that Edward went through so much and had a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Perfect ending!
ColorMeChaotic132 chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
Omg. Oh. My. God. I was supposed to go to sleep hours ago because I have to be up early tomorrow morning but I thought, "oh I'll just read some of the next chapter first." Now it's an hour later and I'm just sitting here crying for Edward :( you're an amazing writer. I'm studying to be a psychotherapist and I thought I'd heard it all - I don't even cry over my own patients' stories and I'm not bothered or shocked easily by things like this, but this was probably the saddest thing I've read :((((((( IM SO ADDICTED TO THIS STORY.
cctwilight chapter 32 . 12/20/2014
Great chapter! LOL at the end!
Hanover78 chapter 44 . 11/30/2014
Just finished The Red Line and now Coloring Outside the Lines. I laughed and I cried. I love your writing! Yes - there were a few discrepancies, but overall, I thought they were both great reads and I couldn't put them down until I finished both stories. Thank you so much for sharing your stories.
EAMC1992 chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
I don't care how nice you make jenna, she will always be the (b)witch that trapped Edward in the cellar
this is just my opinion but she doesn't deserve happiness. I love your story thought but don't take this to the heart it is just my opinion
Jeanbean2016 chapter 26 . 8/22/2014
In chapter 35 of the red line in edwards pov he said he was 26 and later on you said Katie was 7
Gingerella chapter 44 . 8/15/2014
Good story. It went on a bit in places and there were a few useless chapters. Even the sex got a bit tedious. Trimmed down and tidied up it would be great. Thanks for sharing.
Gingerella chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Ok all my questions have been answered in the introduction to this chapter. Sorted.
Gingerella chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Erm I thought Sir Kevin died in the fire with Victoria? When Balla was at the hospital with her father and Edward Jasper called and said Victoria and Sir Kevin were dead. His head had gone up like a torch coz it was doused in alcohol. Is this another "Renee is off with Phill coz he's a minor league baseball player" or Renee died of cancer when Bella was young scenario. Just saying.
parkesy23 chapter 44 . 7/19/2014
This has been a total brilliant story. Thank you for writting this one. Complimented it beautifully. Thanks so much
parkesy23 chapter 43 . 7/18/2014